1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Me To Find Target Audiences

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Yasil, Jul 29, 2009.

Hi SEO's(DP's),
    We are the software products and development company. We are selling clone scripts like youtube, facebook, yahoo answers, and flash players and some of special applications like chat script, mugshot(photo capture software)...,etc..

My query is, for these kind of products i need the targeted audience. Please let me know how to find targeted audience for these products and where these audience will mostly roaming through internet. And also i need inquiries for those products.

Since i have working some of the link building works for those product's URL's and i have not got that much of inquiries.
    Hope your valuable reply for this thread is more useful for me.
    Thanks in advance.:)

Yasil, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  2. NewTVLinks.com

NewTVLinks.com Guest

Best Answers:
    Have you tried yahoo answers? I know blackhatguide specializes in those types of free targeted traffic using blackhat methods. I'm a member of that forum, and they teach you about monetizing various targeted traffic sources like even myspace, digg, twitter, etc...

I believe social media networks are what you want to target mate. Other than that, it's adwords and ppc.

NewTVLinks.com, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  3. shailendra

shailendra Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to have target audience for your offerings you need to tap in the potential of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and many other similar but reputed sites. although social media marketing is a slow and tardy process but it offers wealth of potential. Most importantly, you need to be perfect on the SEO front of your website via which you can attract tons of free traffic to your website and substantially increase the conversion rate.

shailendra, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  4. ~ServerPoint~

~ServerPoint~ Banned

Best Answers:
    Your audience are web masters and web developers and you need to cover related blogs and forums. I would recommend you buying some advertising space

~ServerPoint~, Jul 30, 2009 IP
    Dan Schulz likes this.
  5. bobchrist

bobchrist Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope the targeted audience generally look for script in freelancing sites.

bobchrist, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  6. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    Bingo. Have some +rep+.

Dan Schulz, Jul 30, 2009 IP