1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Drop Alert: AllGoodHosting.com

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by fm1234, Jul 29, 2009.

I have a four-year-old hosting-related domain that I am not planning on renewing.

AllGoodHosting.com -- regged 2005, some traffic and links, no PR

I used to have an MFA there, had planned on building a review/directory site but have since gotten out of that niche and have no plans to renew.

Expires on 2nd August. Hope someone else enjoys it and puts it to productive use.

Frank

fm1234, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  2. AssistantX

AssistantX Peon

Best Answers:
    As domain owners receive up to a 45 day grace period before their domain is released, have you considered renewing, then selling the domain. Although the domain does not have PR, slight traffic and backlinks can help a sell.

AssistantX, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  3. fm1234

fm1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure, but honestly, I have several domains I am just sort of pushing out lately, trying to clean up my portfolio. I thought just advising of the impending drop would be a nice share with the forum rather than trying to rate it up. In my opinion the length of the domain and lack of decent keyword root offset the little bit of traffic and links, so it's at best a reg fee sale anyway. Easier to just pass it on to someone else who needs it.

Frank

fm1234, Jul 29, 2009 IP
    MRCVenture likes this.