1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Article Marketing Distribution / Submissions

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seoster, Jul 29, 2009.

How do you guys mass submit articles? I've been doing it manually and semi-manually with software, but am testing out articlepool.com distribution and am considering articlemarketer.com . Can anyone please provide their recommendation? Thank you.

seoster, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  2. DailyCashSaver

DailyCashSaver Active Member

Best Answers:
    ezine sucks they are so picky about everything. I swear i put in an article checked it twice for spelling and the website said i had errors so my article wasn't fully submited. I had a friend check it and it was fine. Sad part is if there spelling mistakes why didn't they point them out..... i might end up outsorcing article marketing to people in India i hear they do it well and they dont cost much money.

DailyCashSaver, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  3. seoster

seoster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ezine is great once they like you, as they are quick to approve and also they have sent me stuff in the mail to show their appreciation. its the initial ones that may take a lil time for them to approve - get on their good side and you'll be happy - surprisingly many article submission software do not include ezinearticles, so i think that one will always have to be manual anyway... im not too sure about outsourcing, im testing that out now too. anyone have experience or can share what tools/submission service/software works best for you? please pm or post.

seoster, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  4. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Submit them manually or outsource to someone who can do it for a cheaper rate. What's the point in having 1000 article directories automatically publishing the same set of articles?

jitendraag, Jul 29, 2009 IP
    stephen082 likes this.
  5. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    Ithought mass submission of your articles doesn't work anymore, am I wrong?

redrossero, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  6. stephen082

stephen082 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree completely with Jitendra. Submitting same article to many article directories is a waste of time now a days. Google is pretty much smart detecting such automatic promotions. So its good to do this manually and submit 1 article to top 10 article sites only.

stephen082, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  7. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    how about some traffic? :) besides, google will filter out lot of those duplicate pages but some pages will end up sticking so you will get a few backlinks as well. if someone can mass submit for free or in a cheap way, i still see it bringing some value

sultanofseo, Jul 29, 2009 IP