1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to make $20 a day from adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by CLS1321, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunya_skywalker

sunya_skywalker Peon

Best Answers:
    Duplicate content I think it look like cyber garbage.But if it help you make money keep going on.But if not,stop and write the good and unique content insteed..

sunya_skywalker, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  2. maxmed

maxmed Peon

Best Answers:
    your blog will be flagged and detected by google as a spam blog if you post duplicate content so try to write your own content or hire someone to do it for you .

maxmed, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  3. sebastianrs

sebastianrs Active Member

Best Answers:
    You won't get rich this way. Nor will any profits you yield from that last for a long time. If that worked, why aren't there any private companies out there hiring virtual assistants from offshore countries to do the work of copying, pasting, and changing a few words?
    Right, that's because it doesn't generate long-term profits. It's illegal, and you don't help anybody with that.

The key to success is to provide something that people like and can actually use! That and the right strategy will get you anywhere.

sebastianrs, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  4. adsenserobo

adsenserobo Peon

Best Answers:
    Only traffic and good content works...

adsenserobo, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  5. colossus

colossus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Rather than copying the entire article, you can go on ezines and look for ideas on what to write.

colossus, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  6. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    that or hire someone to write an article for you

templates, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  7. frankMeyer

frankMeyer Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't steal other peoples content, really not a classy thing to do, plus it will get your domain slapped. How about you read two or three articles on a specific topic, come up with some unique ideas, and then write a very good article that beats the others.

I use ezines all of the time to get ideas for articles and it makes things a whole lot easier.

Either write your own or you can buy some articles for cheap.

frankMeyer, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  8. usman.gaggo2

usman.gaggo2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks
    i am already working on blogger with my blog.
    But my visitors are not too effevtive to earn some worthful money.
    Now i have read your post.
    Really i have never seen this type of method to increase traffice.
    I am going to do this method because it's simple and easy to understand.
    Hope my next post to you about my success.
    I want to say a bundle of thanks.
    Please keep us inforn about your simple and easy methods.

With Best Wishes,
    Usman

usman.gaggo2, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  9. christian231

christian231 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's how I like to make $20 a day with Adsense.

Come up with a unique or original idea that no one else is doing. Make a good quality site that people want to visit, and monetize it.

Or, become and expert in some subject, create a site or blog and write good content that is helpful to people and monetize it.

Stick with this method and you'll make a hell of a lot more than $20 a day...and you won't look like a douche by stealing other peoples articles that they busted their ass to write.

christian231, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  10. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I admire your points forwarded to us are all genuine and contain useful information but.... to get approve articles under Ezine or other leading article marketing sites not easy to do so; not every time they approve your content. But you also never discussed anything about Site Traffic etc.

jezzz, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  11. Joe Wallace

Joe Wallace Peon

Best Answers:
    The basic problem with this approach is that it doesn't take PR into account--you can't just set up a website and expect Google to bring in all the traffic. Also, I LOVE how people talk about getting indexed by Google as though it is some mystical thing you have to wait for--the gods of Google blessing you with their sceptre. You can add yourself to the Google index. Getting PAGE RANK on the other hand, is not so easy.

Joe Wallace, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  12. Wayne Tully

Wayne Tully Peon

Best Answers:
    Copying other peoples content is a copyright violation and also as others have mentioned, it is duplicate content which is never good when trying to build a money earning blog or website as this will reflect badly on the rip off artist who uses these black hat methods to try and make a measly $20 a day...and $20 a day is really low anyway, when there are people making upwards of $300 a day from genuine good quality content sites that care about delivering the best information supplied with personal focus.

It is generally the case that webmasters who scrape content are thick in the head and cannot carry an online business forward with that kind of lazy mentality that is slowly becoming more and more useless nowadays with spam and duplicate content software that is becoming more and more smarter...soon they'll have duplicate and spam robots coming down to your house and kicking your arse when you've copied someones articles....

Wayne Tully, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  13. powerlifer

powerlifer Active Member

Best Answers:
    this is not a good idea at all and will not get you very far.

powerlifer, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  14. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    alrighty thanks for all the replys, and to those who seemed to be directing your responses at me....read better. It wasn't my idea or my writing. I copied that from a blog I saw just to get input.

thanks again for the input to those who actually read and realized it wasnt my idea lol.

CLS1321, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  15. Crafty Blogger

Crafty Blogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense specifically prohibits copyright violations, and this tactic would involve that, and a ban would be very likely at some point down the road.

Still, I know a lot of people "spin" articles by taking the ideas in an ezine article (or similar) and rewriting the ideas into new content that is greater than 50% unique. Don't know how people (or adsense) feels about that, but I know it is very common...

Crafty Blogger, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  16. Finance Articles

Finance Articles Peon

Best Answers:
    My site is only on its 8th day since launch had already generated £8 ($12) Only had 150 unique visits...I need to increase traffic.....

www.financearticlesonline.com

Finance Articles, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  17. vaolla

vaolla Banned

Best Answers:
    this is crap, dont do this anyone

vaolla, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  18. Watson2

Watson2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some times I wonder where we are heading as people. Why would someone who has a chance to write a unique article per day rely on stealing someone else's articles. I work for an international charity organization here in Africa and I must say I know firsthand what hazard corruption and insincerity can cause.

Watson2, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  19. soniii

soniii Guest

Best Answers:
    what an idea! y registering one blog at blogger? register thousands of blogs and get $20 X your no blogs money.

Great idea. Hay one thing suggest this idea to google directly.

soniii, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  20. raiderremo

raiderremo Member

Best Answers:
    It will work great if you have dedicated website or blog. I dont think Adsense ban you for duplicate since you republish the articles which is absolutely allowed by many article directories, your not stealing any content, you just republished.

raiderremo, Jul 30, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.