1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

POWER PACKED PR4 to PR9 BACKLINKS SERVICE IS BACK!

Discussion in 'Services' started by mickeyman, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    We are back after a brief interruption and providing you with the best strategy
    that gives you an arsenal at your disposal helping to
    improve your ranking and increase traffic and sales whether you do anything else or not.

These methods have been proven time and again in the online battlefield. The best part is it's stupid easy, and even easier having someone do it for you. You now have a chance to bombard the market in nothing flat.​

*****BETTER THAN JUST DIRECTORIES & BLOGS*****​

MANY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS​

These are DO-FOLLOW PERMANENT links, with HIGH PR4-9 AUTHORITY sites.

*****************SPECIAL PRICING!!!!!**********​

WITH 2 FREE BONUSES!

PUT YOURSELF IN A MUCH HIGHER RANKING-FIRST PAGE IS OUR GOAL-YOURS TOO!!

It is not hard, with the right tools, to get your site on the front page of google. But to do that, you need backlinks. Backlinks are very important for the search engines, in determining your sites value. Doing all this can cost thousands of dollars, or you spending countless hours posting on forums and blogs that have low or no page rank value, eating up all your time, for no real value, time you could be spending on other things.

The choices are few, costly services that charge hundreds of dollars per month, to use their links, and not very many at that. You can also use link exchanges who put your links on a lot of websites. But Google will penalize you if you are caught using paid for links.

With our service, we are totally different. You are not paying for your links, just paying for someone to do it. And all these links are Permanent Dofollow links, which give your site value in the search engines spider eyes. The all have high page rank value, and this gives you the utmost results in Google.

These are DO-FOLLOW PERMANENT links, with HIGH PR4-9 AUTHORITY sites.

Ninja Backlinks

Just some questions answers for those who don't know:

Q. What is DO-FOLLOW?
    Do-Follow is the best way to get backlinks that you don't have to pay to get. The links are placed in HIGH PR AUTHORITY sites, are permanent, and not in any way spam. Google gives the Authority sites a value, and you become an extension of that value.

Q. Are these links of REAL quality?
    Yes, absolutely. All links are placed on domains that are different. No duplicate IP addresses. No spamming or blackhat tricks involved.

Q. How do I pay?
    Payments are accepted through paypal at the links below for whichever service you choose.

Q. Things needed to start service?
    1. Payment, of course.
    2. Your URL'S and Keywords
    3. Submission of up to 5 COMBINATIONS OF URL'S/Keywords for every package
    4. This gives you the power of 5 X “your package size” of links
    5. So with the largest package and 5 url/keyword combo’s you would get 5 X 150 = 750 links

I know this is something you can do yourself, but at this price, you can have it done for you.
    Don’t waste your hard earned time & energy on tedious tasks that consume most of your day, let us build your backlinks for you, so you can spend more time to focus on your business.
    Not only will you get your site and keyword manually linked on High Page Rank authority sites, but
    you will receive a detailed report upon completion
    , which will have links that you can click on that will take you to the exact location of your site & anchor text links on each High Page Rank authority site.
    IMAGINE what this will do for your business???​

What you will be getting each month:
    Backlinks from the Package size of your own choosing
    All backlinks are DO FOLLOW
    Most of the sites allow achor text
    ALL links will be from AUTHORITY sites
    ALL backlinks are one-way links
    Links are permanent with staying POWER​

Befefits of using my service:
    You will be getting QUALITY backlinks
    You will sometimes receive .Edu links, which carry a LOT of power in Google's ranking sysytem
    All links will be from free Authority sites, saving you thousands of dollars
    You will get all ONE_WAY links, giving you the most power in Google
    Each month you will get new backlinks from the package size of your choosing​

You can choose to cancel anytime, "YOU" are in control​

THESE ARE THE PACKAGES YOU CAN CHOOSE:​

20 LINK PACK with UP TO 100 Backlinks -------IS $40​
    Reduced To $20

30 LINK PACK with UP TO 150 Backlinks -------IS $50​
    Reduced To $25

75 LINK PACK with UP TO 375 Backlinks -------IS $100​
    Reduced To $50

100 LINK PACK with UP TO 500 Backlinks -------IS $140​
    Reduced To $70

150 LINK PACK with UP TO 750 Backlinks -------Only $200​
    Reduced To $100

FOR LARGER PACKAGES​
    PM or EMAIL ME FOR SPECIAL PRICING

OR PM ME OR EMAIL ME AT:

HERE IS SOME DATA TO ANSWER A FEW OF YOUR QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE

I can totally understand your concern about whether my service will deliver or not, I assure you that you will not be disappointed. Also, you have nothing to worry, if you don’t like what you get you can cancel at any time.

Your backlink will reside on the inner page of the High PR domain.
    Yes, These sites to pass the test. I have spent hours each day making sure that these sites are all dofollow high Page Rank authority sites.

Here is an answer related to deeplinks from high PR sites.

Pages and posts from places like eZineArticles show up all over the place in front page Google listings. I believe the index or home page on EZA's front page has a PR of 6. But the deep-down pages within those sites will usually show a PR of 0 or (n/a) because of the large number of outbound links. Just look at all of the DOFOLLOW profile links going out to lots of different sites. Outbound links drain PR juice you can get from any page. But just because a deep page within a high PR domain doesn't have any PR, or a low one, doesn't mean Google doesn't give some love to them. That's why, getting links from deep within a high PR domain is very, very valuable.

That's actually part of the reason that GoArticles work so well for new affiliates. You are "borrowing" the age, the Page Rank, and the thousands of backlinks that that article directory has, to get your information and your (bio box) link to the top of Google.

This is the same reasoning and strategy we use for ourselves, as well as our clients. The site where the link is placed has High PR; the place I left my link was often a brand new page (automatically has no PR), or lower PR than the domain. Everyone of the links we place, including my own article, when I tested it a few hours ago, is #16 out of almost 11 million in the Google search index. And yet, my article has thousands of links FEWER than most of the sites listed for the keyword! That means that the links I am using for backlinks have a tremendous amount of value.

A sample would be to search the word 'backlinks', no quotes. The #1 spot out of 10 million is an article that only uses these principles.....IT WORKS!!!

Also, having your backlink on an unrelated niche site will not look bad in Google’s eyes. In fact, all of my websites that are ranking number one in Google all have backlinks on unrelated authority sites. Also, look at any big name site (Adobe.com, CNN.com, Apple.com, etc) they have hundreds if not thousands of unrelated backlinks. If you were to really look at any popular blog or website, you would notice that they are linked to many different types of sites.

This is the basis of natural link building; just imagine if you had a very controversial story on your blog. You would get hundreds of sites linking to you from all different kinds of niche sites. Needing to have your site linked to another site in your niche is a complete myth.

So, for those doubting, these backlinks do work well.... you are missing out then.... Dont let people tell you these links are worthless because the PR page is 0, high PR domains do give you great credit, believe you me.

One last Thing:
    WHY CAN’T I SEE MY BACKLINKS WITH A LINK CHECKER: Backlink checker tools take some time to show the links. Some links take months to show up. BUT, that does not mean GOOGLE doesn’t see them.

Google will see them almost immediately, and Google being Google, will NEVER show them all to you.

mickeyman, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  2. itsallwhite

itsallwhite Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are these links from Pauls/Angelas packages? or are they different sites/blogs?

What are the free bonuses?

I'm interested in trying the 20 link package for my site and if successful use more services

itsallwhite, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  3. mickeyman

mickeyman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, some of these are from there, and some are my own. I have a large list of sites that I use. The free bonuses are listed at the website, they change regularly, so hard to list them here. They are successful, and be glad to be of service to you any time.

Also, I am pointing this out above just so others that have same question can see the answer, but I will be answering all questions in PM'S. Please direct questions to me there. Have a great day.

mickeyman, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  4. cutiepie1

cutiepie1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What do you mean by 150 LINK PACK with UP TO 750 Backlinks?

How many links exactly one would get with your package?

cutiepie1, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  5. mickeyman

mickeyman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will answer this one here, so everyone can understand.

Each PACK has a size. In your case, 150. Now each PACK is allowed to have UP TO 5 combinations of URL/KEYWORD. That means any way you want to do it, either 5 URLS with 1 Keyword for anchor text, or 1 URL with 5 keywords, or any combination that makes a total of 5.

Now, in your case, the 150 link PACK, if used to it's fullest with 5 combinations, would end up giving you 750 backlinks. 5 times 150 equals 750 or 5x150=750

SO that is basically what it means. I hope that clarifies it for you better.:)

I could not edit the thread, but there is a mistake in the pricing..

IT IS LOWER!

CORRECT PRICING IS SHOW BELOW

AND STILL INCLUDES THE BONUSES

THESE ARE THE PACKAGES YOU CAN CHOOSE:

20 Backlinks per URL with up to 5 URL'S makes 100 Backlinks -------WAS $40
    Reduced To $18

30 Backlinks per URL with up to 5 URL'S makes 150 Backlinks -------WAS $50
    Reduced To $24

75 Backlinks per URL with up to 5 URL'S makes 375 Backlinks -------WAS $100
    Reduced To $45

100 Backlinks per URL with up to 5 URL'S makes 500 Backlinks -------WAS $140
    Reduced To $65

150 Backlinks per URL with up to 5 URL'S makes 750 Backlinks -------WAS $200
    Reduced To $95

6. mickeyman

mickeyman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes!....any combinations that equal up to 5 combinations is allowed.:)

You will not find a better deal than that, and it even gets better with the 2 free bonuses included. All anyone has to do is go to the link for our website for the packages. You will not be disappointed.

7. toydog

toydog Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is 20 link pack means client will provide 20 URL for you to submit?

toydog, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  8. mickeyman

mickeyman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I edited post #9, maybe that will help clarify it better for everyone. With whichever package you chose, you can have 5 URL'S with 1 keyword for each URL. So you will get each one submitted to 20 sites and that would give you 100 backlinks for this package.

I really do not want to have to explain here, but I keep getting the same questions here, and in PM's. I am trying to make this as easy to understand as possible to eliminate any undo posting here.

I will stress that I have explained this pretty well, so this will be my last explanation here. I will answer any in PM, but be patient, as there is a time limit on sending PM's.

Thank-you:)

9. MichiganGirl75

MichiganGirl75 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i noticed the prices have changed a little, i was wondering it the new prices apply to me since i just bought a package just prior to the change, was just wondering if i would be refunded or compensated for the difference if any applied to me. Thanks Again.

MichiganGirl75, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  10. mickeyman

mickeyman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You will be taken care of, it was only a mistake, but fixed now.

One last thing to clarify some questions I keep getting.

Here is the question: What does '20 LINK PACK with UP TO 100 Backlinks ' means? Is it 20 links or 100 links?

Answer: It means, if you give me only 1 url, you get 20 backlinks, but you are allowed up to 5, so if you give 5, then 5x20=100, so you would actually be getting 100 backlinks.

DON'T MISS THE REAL VALUE HERE

THIS IS FOR UP TO 5 URL'S

NOT JUST 1 URL LIKE OTHERS

COMPARE THAT AND YOU WILL SEE WHERE

THE REAL VALUE IS

mickeyman, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  11. cheaptraffic

cheaptraffic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 17
    Does the page you put my link on have PR? Or just the main page have high PR?

cheaptraffic, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  12. zingo

zingo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review: It took mickeyman a while to complete the order, but he always responded to to my emails or p.m's.

I can see why it took a while because it was a lot of work I got a very large package and had to be time consuming and you do not want that many links all at once.

Overall I give his service 9 out of 10... will use again in the future.

zingo, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  13. LinkWheel

LinkWheel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do accounts look spam ? and will you re-build them for free if they get deleted ??

LinkWheel, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  14. mickeyman

mickeyman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Some pages have their own PR, but the real PR is going to come from the domain itself. That is the benefit and power of these type of links. Also, most anywhere you make a new page, it starts with a PR0 or PRn/a anyway, but that juice is in the domain itself that you reap from.

Thank you for your very kind review, glad to be of service to you.:)

Define "spam"? The links are own their own pages, with never more than 5 links, so not spammy at all.

It does happen some times, I can't prevent what happens tomorrow, next week, next month or next year. But I do try to make sure the links are going to stick, I fix/replace any problems that do arise, and I give extra to be prepared in case it happens, plus with our bonuses you are alos getting some great additions too.

mickeyman, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  15. nitreb

nitreb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bought one of the packages, it was done in about 3 weeks. The links seem strong, and doesn't look like they will be deleted. The links are brand new, thus I can't speak on how well they're working.

nitreb, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  16. MichiganGirl75

MichiganGirl75 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just wanted to say, received my links report. Full list of where all links are located. Did fast job. I know this was a small package,but I got it pretty quick. I will be ordering a larger one for one of my other sites. And if the results start to show from the small one, I will order even more for all my sites.

As soon as I start to notice some results, I will post my review on that here.:)

I am so excited this seems to be working. My site was on page 2 of google, and I checked this morning, it it has now moved to page 1, up to #5. I like the results so far, and now I am just ecstatic. Thanks. :)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    MichiganGirl75, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  17. mickeyman

mickeyman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the nice comments. You will be happy soon enough.:)

Thank you for your business and review. Glad you are having early success. Results like that happen all the time. Look forward to working with you again.:)

mickeyman, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  18. Terraplane

Terraplane Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ordered the service and all was done very good! Took about 3 weeks to complete the whole package. I ordered a lot.

Terraplane, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  19. mickeyman

mickeyman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope this is not considered a bump. I want to let everyone know we have added some services to the package due to some requests.

We Have Now Also Added & Include

RSS Conversion For All You Links

And Submission To RSS Feed Aggregators

AN ADDITIONAL FREE BONUS

mickeyman, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  20. tribulus

tribulus Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    20 Backlinks per URL with up to 5 URL'S makes 100 Backlinks -------WAS $40
    Reduced To $18

Sorry if this was explained before:

Does this mean $18 per 20 links or $18 for the entire package of 100 backlinks.

tribulus, Jul 30, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.