1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why has PayPal limited my account?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Plutonic, Jul 13, 2009.

1. S-Tan

S-Tan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, you should provide them the necessary details or documents.. whatever, to get your limits uplift!

S-Tan, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  2. tomcash

tomcash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There're several reason why your account limited, suspicious transactions, someone report you or you receive a lot of payments that sent as gift (with no fees)
    I saw 2 people complaints about you above, why don't you clarify what were happens before?

tomcash, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  3. iamblogger

iamblogger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my account been limited twice. I already submit the detail to them, but still got limited for second time. After that, i'm always make sure my customer or seller write on note area when doing transaction at Paypal.

iamblogger, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  4. abluegrape

abluegrape Peon

Best Answers:

I hope i can help with this one :

If you sold digital goods then proof of postage is not required as it cant be posted, but alot of "buyers" use this to there advantage with paypal and report it as not received and they get money back without much dispute. I had a couple of buyers who claimed they didnt receive a website even though clearly the site was up and being used!

If you have someone disputing a digital item then state in cant be posted in the resolution centre and provide emails that you sent to your customer and add them using the "file upload" feature. Also state that if paypal do refund a buyer then they will be helping the buyer steal your money and your COPYRIGHTED product as its digital it can be copied over and over

That will take a few weeks to sort but they nearly always state they cannot come to a conclusion and deal it with between yourselves.

Only use that if you are 100% in the right.....

As with the credit card, im pretty sure they give you a choice of photocopy of your bank card, a blank cheque or a utility bill?? Surely you have a bank card as you couldnt use paypal in the first place?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
    abluegrape, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  5. iamblogger

iamblogger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is easy if you call direct paypal office. tell them your situation. hope they will release your account

iamblogger, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  6. salactivee

salactivee Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmm that seems so strange..

salactivee, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  7. ron_bun

ron_bun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think its worth looking what Brinked has mentioned. First of all you should have contacted paypal. And secondly it has nothing to do with Brinked's fraudalent or good money. You should provide services if you are being paid off. Others, correct me if i am wrong anywhere.

ron_bun, Jul 28, 2009 IP
    Brinked likes this.
  8. Brinked

Brinked Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The fact that this guy didnt even contact me when his account was limited, shows what kind of person he is.

I paid him $60 UP FRONT. contact was cut off after said payment with no work done which he agreed to do. Then he is trying to keep the money after I dispute the case and HE THINKS HE IS RIGHT!!

If the money is fraudulent, why would he fight to keep it? People like this make me sick

Brinked, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  9. gurtey123

gurtey123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    paypal has become more strict...so provide all the details they ask for to get rid of the limit

gurtey123, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  10. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    The reason I didn't want to contact you is because I don't want to associate with CRIMINALS (yes I can use caps too) if you get caught for whatever you are doing I will get in trouble for contacting you because you are trying to launder your dirty money by giving it to me.

How am I trying to keep the money? I can't keep the money, or any of my other money because of YOU.

You lost $60 of dirty money, I lost every cent in my PayPal account.

Plutonic, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  11. Brinked

Brinked Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dirty money? Then please explain to me how I have full access to my account and yours is limited? Explain to me how I continue to deal with other people from DP on a daily basis and I have never been accused before of sending "dirty money"? Calling me a criminal after you have taken my money and ran is a big accusation. You sure you want to go that route? Do you think the $60 is worth it after I ruin your reputation all over the web and expose you for what you are?

Brinked, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  12. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol "ruin your reputation all over the web and expose you for what you are?" how old are you? Seriously.

You don't know my name, or anything about me. I use different usernames on other forums and business deals. You can't ruin anything.

Plutonic, Aug 5, 2009 IP