1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

israel soldiers speak out 'truth' on Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by new, Jul 18, 2009.

1. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    lol I love how the topic starter, when busted about about the sources of the "confessions" just bounced.

It is the policy of nations worldwide, pretty much every nation, to respond to aggression with extreme violence. Israel gets rocket attacks almost an average of twice a day. It's ok. The terrorists were defending their homeland by launching rockets into a civilian area from a civilian area. I can see the logic.

WP is a chemical weapon. But NOT as defined by the UN. It just happens to be a weapon made out of chemicals. There is nothing in the GC's that prohibit the use of WP.

I don't buy the smoke screen excuse though. WP is not a smoke screening agent. It is an anti-personnel weapon used to effect extreme casualties quickly. It does not follow heat. It is a powdery chemical that is carried by the wind.Whoever said it was attracted to heat is not very knowledgeable about the weapon.

Shooting it into a crowded area of civilians is irresponsible. Hiding amongst civilians is even more irresponsible.

As browntwn said, until you can condemn the use of civilians by Hamas, your condemning of Israel and pretty much all you say about them, is not credible.

Attempts to use pictures from MEXICO just goes to show how weak your argument is, and how much you know that.

The UN receives a majority of its funding from the US, and then you complain that the US vetos things in the interest of its allies? Wow.

hostlonestar, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  2. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    You keep posting more and more pictures, none of which have any business on a webmaster's forum, but yet, you don't strengthen your position at all with them.

hostlonestar, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  3. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    All nations, apart from Palestine?

ThraXed, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  4. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well, to certain people, Palestine does not exist and that Palestine is "for a people without land, for a land without people". Of course, much to the chagrin of these certain people, there were already inhabitants in historical Palestine long before their arrival in boats, courtesy of Her Majesty's Empire. History have told us that colonizers will always try to rewrite history and become aggressors to those that they occupy. History also tells us that eventually, colonizers will be at the losing end, no matter how strong or how powerful they currently are. Colonizers will always suffer defeat at the hands of those they oppress.

It is this same tale that we will see unfold in the Middle East.

Ibn Juferi, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  5. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you ask for source of every news item reported in mainstream media before believing it?
    do you want to do a background check on the reporter who files this item? just because he said something against isreal so he has become suspicious ?

and I have not taken this from website like answering Islam , it is from BBC

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    new, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  6. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    No new, no. You can rip it out of context all you want. Thats not what I'm saying. But anonymous sources don't have much credibility IMO.

thraxed, no, Palestine is not a recognized country by many nations. It is a piece of land governed by terrorists who were elected by more terrorists. :rolleyes:. Good try as well.

hostlonestar, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  7. canavarPC

canavarPC Peon

Best Answers:
    If Israel had some Jewish terrorists who have got some rockets would they kill their whole nation for self-defence. What Israel doing is not self-defense.
    Everything is clear actually. Who is terrorist. Whatever.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
    canavarPC, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  8. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    So BBC just made it up all themselves ?

isreal is also not recognized country by many nations, and I really like your definition of democracy 'a govt which works for the interests of US,zionosts and their western allies is democratic govt'

otherwise everyone the Govt and people are terrorists

new, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  9. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    :)

"many nations" is wrong. As the vast majority of nations recognize Israel, and ALL important (western or not) nations, recognize Israel.
    you could have said: "some arab/muslim nations"
    you should have said: "some poor arab/muslim backward dictatorships", as it would be the most accurate.

The world's most important and influential nations not only do recognize Israel, but also have deep and vast cultural and trade relations. Starting with the US through Russian, UK, Germany France and ending with colombia, and kenya.

Amongst Israel (more or less) friends in the muslim world we have:
    Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Morrocco, Mauritania, and I hope the list will grow.

The last 1.5 years were great for Israel
    1) Due to our ability to see the future, our economy was one of the only who did not shrink during the world economical crisis. Our economy is booming, the unemployment rate is just 4.6%.
    2) After crossing the line and playing to much against his luck, we have finally retaliated the hamas for their endless attacks. The hamas was beaten, the rockets on the southern villages dropped from 12/weak to 3/month.
    3) South Lebanon is quite. The Hizbollah is working to prepare another set of attacks in the future, as the UN acknowledge after the ammunition warehouse explosion last week, but the citizens of north Israel live in quite and peace which they did not experience in many years.
    4) The warming of the relationship with Egypt (who started to understand that our enemies are their enemies too), and Jordan (speaking of joint ventures in the dead sea, Israeli doctors working in Amman hospitals, desalination technology transfer from Israel to Jordan, etc'). The relationship between Israel and Egypt is on a constant warming track, accelerated by the discovery of the Hizbollah terrorist group who planned to perform acts of terror in mainland Egypt. The peak was last week, when the Israeli prime minister visited the Egyptian ambassador party in occasion of the national Egyptian day (for the first time).

And as usual, for every step forward Israel make, the Palestinians take two steps back.
    I just read this article today. http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasite/spages/1102887.html
    I'm too lazy to translate all but basically they report new laws in Gaza that will step into power from tomorrow.
    The laws will strengthen the enforcement of the Sharia. From tomorrow, women must cover themselves completely. There will be patrols on the beaches to make sure that no unmarried people are having sex... and so on...
    The Palestinian minister said to the newspaper in reply that they are proud of the new measures, aimed to "defend the religion and morality".

Is there anything more helpless on earth than the bunch of arab tribes who call themselves "Palestinian people"?

The Sharia is the last thing they need. The Palestinians were never fundamental muslims. They were never a branch of the taliban as they are slowly turning to be.
    They need infrastructure. They need education. They need a better economy.
    But if they do not possess the brains to understand what they need, I guess we can not help them further. can we?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
    ChaosTrivia, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  10. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    /\
    Sorry

I forgot that you (the chosen ones) only consider non Muslim countries or countries which are in lap of illegal isreal as 'nations'

rest everyone is just a herd of goats?

and thanks for mentioning 'dictatorships' I guess you too follow the same definition of democracy that I posted above

new, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  11. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    I have no idea what are you suggesting. I didn't talk about goats nor about being "chosen ones".
    I just stated the fact that the countries who do not recognize Israel are all muslim/arab countries, and not all of the muslim/arab countries, but only the less advanced ones.
    This is in connection with your remark that israel is not recognized by "many nations", which is pure bullshit.
    I can't see how you derived from the above that I don't see this or that nation as a 'nation', or see ourselves as "the chosen ones".
    I simply don't understand how your brain works. Your replies are always very distant from the point being discussed, which is "Is Israel a recognized country? by whom? and if not, by whom?".

12. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i really did not want to make a comment in this thread but this is very curious
    can you explain where this ability comes from and how does it work? do you have other special abilities? and when you say "our" who do you exactly include in it

pizzaman, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  13. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Again, taking my words out of context.

1. Did I say that? I said anonymous sources aren't credible IMO. If you're not willing to stand up for what you're saying, why should I believe it? Do you understand now? Did I break it down enough? I would assume so, my friends 6 year old daughter understands it.

2. Israel isn't recognized as a country by a few backward countries run by a religion. Israel is a voting member of the UN. Palestine is allowed to have a delegation at the UN, but, they hold no voting rights, they are only there as observers.

3. My definition of democracy? Way to bring everything out of context. You see, the difference between me and you is I don't allow my personal hate of a group of people to influence my beliefs. Where exactly are you from? Lebanon? Iran? Who is your dictator? Who do you listen to that spouts such hate? Please, mature some, then come back and talk to me. I've seen one post where you weren't so blatantly anti Israel, US, and anything that is better than you, since you've been here. I'm beginning to sense a hint of jealousy coming from you. Is that where your hate stems from?

hostlonestar, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  14. yooozy

yooozy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    -Israel is recognized by almost all UN member as a state not a country, big difference between two terms.

-11 members do not recognize it
    -35 countries don't have diplomatic relationships with the sate of Israel

~yoozy

yooozy, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  15. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Total nonsense. Teach us more about that please, let us laugh.

These are: Cuba, Indonesia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Syria who "do not recognize", have peace negotiations with us in these very days. Saudi Arabia is promoting a mid-east peace and working towards arab recognition of Israel. Pakistani Musharaf shook the hands of the Israeli president two years ago.
    We are left with north korea and cuba.....

These are:
    Africa: Algeria, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia.
    Americas: Cuba
    East Asia: North Korea
    Middle East: Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen, United Arab Emirates.
    South, Central Asia: Afghanistan ,Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Pakistan.
    Southeast Asia: Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia

Since last year, Venezuela has joined this honorable list. Israel unilateraly cut its relationship with it after chavez government started to introduce antisemitic materials in the 5th grade textbooks.

And yes yoozi, hostlonestar is correct, all of the above are definately
    Or you believe that all of the above countries stand in the front line of technological innovation, personal freedom, weapon technology, scientific excellence, medical inventions, agricultural technology, which is just where Israel happen to stand?

16. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ ChaosTrivia
    i am still waiting

pizzaman, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  17. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, did you drop out of school at grade 3?

Palestine is a NATION OF PEOPLE, weather they are recognised or not, they are a NATION. Mabye not a recognised country but they are a nation.

Gaza is ruled by Hamas, not the West Bank...Gaza is the size of a needle, the West Bank is much bigger, is not governed by Hamas and still suffers illegal occupation and terrorism daily from the Israelis, kidnappings, killings, house demolitions, etc.

Of course, you'll still defend Israel to the death because them stinky terrorist arabs are always wrong and they look funny. :rolleyes:

ThraXed, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  18. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    The Palestinians are definately a nation. A funny artificial nation created by the force of the sad events that happened in the last 50 years, but nevertheless a real nation. With a new-born identity and common destiny. Good luck to them. the choices they make so far didn't bring them far but who knows, maybe things will change.

care to elaborate when was a last killing, kidnap, or demolition event?
    I believe that many many months have passed since we were forced to unwilligly take life (aka "killings"), arrest terrorist members/suspects (aka "kidnappings"), and punish terrorists who have committed crimes (aka "house demolitions").
    Or you just like to speak those strong words and you couldn't care less even if they do not relate to anything with is actually happening these days.
    The word "daily" I liked the most.

As I said before, not only that there is (relatively speaking) peace and quite in the west bank in recent several years, but also the demonstrations in the west bank during operation cast lead were less intense and violent than those in London. This is a fact, and everybody is free to derive whatever conclusion he wants to derive from it.
    My conclusions are: 1) the palestinians want to see Hamas dissapear. 2) The british will be very sorry for allowing refuge for so many muslims. Most of these people never will desert their primitive culture (as illustrated in the other "acid pouring" thread you read) and become europeans.

Pizzaman, my man, Im getting old, I forgot what are you waiting for. Please remind me and I'll do me best to deliver, as always.

19. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ChaosTrivia
    what do you mean? were does it come from?how do you get it? and who has it? i mean this ability to see the future

pizzaman, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  20. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    Although door of the divine revelation has been closed after Last Prophet
    but it seems that these chosen ones still have some special dealings going on :D:D

new, Jul 27, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.