1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Expert

Discussion in 'Services' started by rocket911, Jul 26, 2009.

I need a word press expert to fix something on my website. Everytime I try and update a page it shows a fatal error. Also if you look at my pages through the google search engine then it also shows a fatal error when you click on the link. It will not show my page. Here is exactly what it says.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SearchSpider::_weak_escape() in /home/quotewar/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 487

I am willing to pay someone to fix this or tell me how to fix or whats wrong. Thanks again

rocket911, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  2. customer_service

customer_service Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you PM me the site URL so i may look at it since i use wordpress and familiar with it.

customer_service, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  3. ThemePorter

ThemePorter Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's probably due to one of the plugins you are using on your site. A quick search on google suggested Search Unleashed plugin. If you are using this plugin, just deactivate it.

If not, try deactivating all the plugins and activate one by one to find the root cause of the problem.

ThemePorter, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  4. Guttu

Guttu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Delete the Search Unleashed plugin from plugins folder or if you can then disable it.

Guttu, Jul 27, 2009 IP