1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unique Killer link wheeling services blowing out the competition (Extremely cheap)

Discussion in 'Services' started by coolamazer, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello all,

I am offering you my ultimate link wheeling service with which you can dominate the Google rankings. This has a lot of difference from the ones currently being offered in DP so read through to understand how this is different

What will you get?

You can choose 25 web 2.0 properties from which you can get natural links to your site or blog or even direct affiliate links (Some cases affiliate links will not be allowed.). If you do not have the budget I will arrange for a smaller package. See at the end.

Here is the list of the web 2.0 properties

squidoo.com

wordpress.com

ning.com

hubpages.com

blogger.com

Vox.com

360.yahoo.com

squarespace.com

livejournal.com

Quizilla.com

weebly.com

clearblogs.com

43things.com

gather.com

wetpaint.com

tumblr.com

zimbio.com

bravenet.com

blogsome.com

terapad.com

shoutpost.com

blogr.com

knol.google.com

9rules.com

Xanga.com

What about the contents?

Total 50 articles. 25 original articles for each of the web 2.0 properties. No content rewriting, spinning. All 25 original articles for your web 2.0 sites. What’s more is that I will rewrite another 25 articles and post it to these sites (2 articles per site making 50 articles in total). Each original article will be professionally written and will have around 300 words to it.

Do I need to give the keyword?

No. You need not. You just need to give your site address. I will do the keyword research, create a list of long tail and major keywords and optimize the 25 sites for 25 related long tail and main keywords. If you wish you could provide the keyword as well.

How many links will I get per article?

That depends on the site. Some sites do not allow more than 2 links while some allow upto 4. However I suggest you keep the links to 2 to appear in a more natural manner. One link will be to your main focus page and the other link to the previous submitted site.
    I will also include a link to Wikipedia or any other related authority site to appear even more natural. (That makes it 3 links from a page).

Will I get to keep these sites?

Absolutely. You can keep it for yourselves and then if you need you can add contents later.

Will there be a report?

Yes there will be a report. At the end of the work completion I will provide you a detailed report of the work.

How many links to each web 2.0 sites?

Here is where the major difference comes. You will get 30 links to each web 2.0 property. The links will not be from blog comments or article directories or social bookmarking sites. They will be from stand alone blogs itself. Yes that is right. No free hosted blogs. Just links from self hosted blogs. The best package you can get.

Do I use any sort of automated tools like SEnuke or others?

Absolutely not. I have tried with it in the past. The problem is that some of the sites I created that way tend to get banned shortly. I am not sure of the reason why but this service is fully manual. No automated tools will be used.

Cost

Let us make an analysis
    Links from 250 blogs= 250$ (At the lowest possible rate of 1$ per blog)
    25 original articles = 75$
    25 spun articles = 5$
    Service fee = 100$
    Total= 430$

Well do you need to pay all that? No, not at all.

So what is the total cost I need to pay?

The total cost you need to pay is 250$ per URL.
    2 review copies at 50% discount

Any bonuses?

Yes.

• A complete 10 page seo report on your landing page
    • Free blog consultation

Any additional packages?

I can give you smaller packages of 10,15,20 web 2.0 properties as well. Pricing will be 100$, 150$ and 200$ respectively.

Please hurry up. Contact me for payment details and discount for bulk orders. Turn around time 5 days per URL.

coolamazer, Jul 26, 2009 IP
    coolamazer likes this.
  2. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes I will send you the details. I accept paypal.

One more review will be available after ebusinesscorporate pays up. His review will be completed in two days as this is my initial review copy.

Please do not ask for free reviews as I got in PM's. Understand that this is a very resource intensive work as well as includes me paying others to get your links up in other blogs (250 blogs and thats a huge number)

3. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ebusinesscorporate payment received. Will start your work today. Looking forward to an honest review

Forgot to mention that one of you stand to win a domain name as a bonus prize.

You can choose between www.seoraider.com and www.precisereview.com

4. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    About 30 links to each web 2.0 property.

You will get 30 inbound links from blogs to each of your web 2.0 site you choose (weebly, wordpress etc). So if you choose 10 web 2.0 sites then you will get 10*30= 300 inbound links in total> If you choose all the 25 sites then you will get 25*30=750 inbound links from 250 different blogs.

The price will increase for people who order after the two reviews are posted.

5. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    here is another question I get in common.

What do you mean by self hosted blog links?

Self hosted blogs are those who are hosted on paid hosting sites and not on free hosting sites like web 2.0 properties on offer (wordpress.com, blogspot, vox etc).

Normally blog reviews cost 3$ an up and so you can imagine how much 250 different blog reviews will cost. This is a limited time offer.

One review copy left

coolamazer, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  6. tribulus

tribulus Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, Coolamazer,

With all due respect, you only have a 5 I-trader and this would be considered one of the largest investments (money wise) on DP.

How can you lessen my and other's risk and make us feel comfortable with your service and your intentions?

tribulus, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  7. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can understand your concern. I have already given 2 review copies. I am going to do one more review copy for a reputed member here. So that means I am giving out 3 reviews for you to feel comfortable with.

I cannot give any more review copies because these review copies I am doing is at loss of 35% of the amount ordered.

I hope the reviews will lessen your concern

8. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Accepting TWO more orders for the time being. Keyword research is included in the price for a limited time. Please note that no review copies are available

9. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update: ebusinesscorporate report is almost finished. Should post it today evening. Others are work in progress.

Note: squarespace.com is a paid service and the cost need to be covered by the client.

Note 2: 360.yahoo.com is unavailable. Sorry for the mistake. I can substitute it with another web 2.0 site of your choice.

10. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Since squarespace and 360.yahoo.com are both no available do you have any other Web 2.0 sites that are not already part of the package to include (so we do not have to double up on a couple of the Web 2.0 sites)?

Also, do you offer any bulk discounts?

Badlands07, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  11. pdesigns

pdesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is there a problem with using 2 of the same properties (but different URLs) for this service? I don't think there should be.

pdesigns, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  12. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Me got the report. Here is my review

I never thought he could do this with perfection at such short time. What I got was excellent work and great quality articles+ links. I am really amazed at the price point he is offering because I got 750 confirmed links from 250 different blogs too and all of them are as promised self hosted blogs. Some even have page rank of 2. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is going to get this service. I also got the SEO report and blog consultation as promised. Although the blog consultation was nothing much (My blog is already well optimized), he did give me some tips which I found out to be good. Well he did miss out on yahoo 360 and square space but made an extra article on vox and blogger to make up for that.

Quality: 9.5/10
    Price: 11/10 (No joke)
    commitment: 9/10
    Turn around time: 10/10

I am looking to get more money in my paypal to get another offer going with this guy.

coolamazer, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  13. marketing101

marketing101 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I also have been informed of the ban and he has informed me that my package is still underway. Hope he does the work in time and so far the response has been good.

marketing101, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  14. marketing101

marketing101 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just received my report. here is my take on the service.

I back everything that ebusiness had to say. I could not try out his blog service because I do not have a blog. had a problem with own URL he sent me in the report. But when I notified him, he was quick to correct the error. Overall I am very happy with the work and will certainly work with this guy in the future.

if I had to give him a rating then it would be 5* rating.

marketing101, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  15. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry about the ban guys!!! I bumped an old thread in the service forum. Did not realize it was an old thread. Apologies for breaching the DP rules. I confirm that I will take maximum care to abide by the new rules that has been put up.

Now open for more orders

2 work completed. 1 work little more remaining. Reviews are no longer available!!! Bulk discounts apply only to 3 or more orders

coolamazer, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  16. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the honest reviews people. one more review pending. Hope to get it in 2 days.

I do not have any web 2.0 property at hand to suggest. You can suggest one or i can double up on some properties. As per my previous post bulk discounts applicable for orders on 3 or more sites.

keyword research will be charged 10$ extra.

coolamazer, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  17. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am closing this thread and starting a new one because I am making major changes in the pricing and the way the web 2.0 properties are handled. Introducing new packages and a complete overhaul. So please follow up on my new thread. Moderators please close this thread

coolamazer, Aug 4, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.