1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need server fix( been hacked)

Discussion in 'Security' started by lordofthemorning, Jul 25, 2009.

I need to hire someone to do a fix for my server. It looks like someone is using my IP to try and hack into other sites. I have the log that was sent to me. Unfortunately my hosts (softlayer) won't help at all but they have no problem in threatening to close my account. Even though I have been paying them over$350US a month for 2 or more years! They need to improve their paid ticket support.

Anyways, I need to hire someone asap. I will check Itrader and such before I allow access to my server.

lordofthemorning, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  2. rldowling03

rldowling03 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They are using your IP? You mean they have access to your server via root or something?

rldowling03, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  3. lordofthemorning

lordofthemorning Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is what I am guessing. I have no idea how it works. The IP is the one attached to the server. I can send the log they sent me if it helps.

4. rldowling03

rldowling03 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sure I can take a look at the log and see what I can figure out. Send you my email now

rldowling03, Jul 25, 2009 IP
    lordofthemorning likes this.
  5. lordofthemorning

lordofthemorning Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to say that rldowling03 did an amazing job an is HIGHLY recommended!!!!!!