1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliates earn 75% - New Clickbank product - Calling All Anxiety Niche Affiliates!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by localsearchtraining_com, Jul 23, 2009.

Hi All,

I have just launched a new clickbank product for the Anxiety Market.

Simply put, With all the products on how to stop panic attacks and anxiety disorders out there what they all fail to address is the fact that your self-image, or the way you see yourself is what separates people who have panic attacks and people who don`t.

Now there is an easy to follow system that guides a person suffering from panic attacks through the process of fixing their self-image which automatically frees them from the burdeon of anxiety , stress , compulsions and phobias.

Panic-Stopper Psycho-Cybernetics is an all around benefit for everyone. Books, Guides, a Forum and Social Network for those suffering from anxiety related issues, and a nice high payout for all Affiliates .

Affiliates make 75% of this $47 product on Clickbank
    You can view the sales page : http://www.panic-stopper.com/sales-page

Here`s the Affiliate page for you: http://www.panic-stopper.com/affiliates

Your Clickbank Code:
    http://XXXXXX.llcpub3.hop.clickbank.net

If you have any questions about the program or want to receive a review copy send me an email at support@panic-stopper.com .

Marketing materials available:
    All size banners plus articles and keywords available upon request.

Thanks Everyone:)

localsearchtraining_com, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  2. Masterful

Masterful Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Psychological problems are very, very serious. Who wrote the therapeutic materials that you are selling?

If it was you, I'm assuming that you are a qualified and registered psychiatrist. Am I correct?

Masterful, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  3. localsearchtraining_com

localsearchtraining_com Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply. You hit the nail on the head Masterful, psychological problems are extremely serious that`s why getting to the root of the problem is so important instead of "trying" to drug yourself into good health. The therapeutic materials that I am selling are based on the research of Dr. Maxwell Maltz who published his findings about the connection with the self-image and human behavior back in the 1960`s in his book Psycho-Cybernetics. The findings were so revolutionary that it sold over 30 million copies. Many famous people like Dan Kennedy and Oprah Winfrey talk very highly of these techniques although the name of the techniques may be different.

But, to directly answer your question, no I am not a qualified and registered psychiatrist nor do I claim to be. I am just a regular guy who just so happend to stumble across this information about the self-image while looking for a way to help my wife with her anxiety issues after all the therapy, drugs and other books just did not seem to help. After seeing the results with my wife , I felt that other people could benefit from this information as well.

localsearchtraining_com, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  4. Masterful

Best Answers:
    So you've formulated your own strategies based on this book? Or are you just re-wording what the book says?

More importantly, have your materials been verified as safe and effective by a qualified and registered psychiatrist?

This is a very, very serious field. People kill themselves every day because of anxiety and depression. A friend of mine cut off his own toes and burnt down his house just last year because of anxiety and depression. If you're not a qualified and registered psychiatrist, or if you do not have the backing of said, you have no right or authority to even assume that you can help people like this.

You may be thinking why I'm being a little harsh towards you. It's because most info products on Clickbank aren't worth a squirt of piss. It's therefore important to scrutinise a product before considering promoting it.

Masterful, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  5. localsearchtraining_com

Best Answers:
    To answer your question, psycho-cybernetics principals that Dr. Maxwell Maltz discovered back in the 60`s were groundbreaking and were very highly looked on in the field of self-image psychology. These same techniques and how my wife used these principals to deal with her anxiety issues as well as schizo-affective disorder is a what I talk about in the book.

Yes this is a very , very serious field and I witnessed first hand how crushing anxiety disorders can be to the person suffering and the family members who live with them. At the same time, I have also witnessed first hand how much these same psycho-cybernetic principals that Dr. Maltz discovered and that I talk about in the book have helped her realize that the hallucinations and anxieties she was having weren't real. So, if she felt like she was hearing something weird or perceiving something wrong, she would just forget about it. She didn`t focus on it too much compared to before when she first got sick. The techniques and the basis for this book helped her know herself more and helped her to believe more in herself, and that is something that I feel can help others going through the same situation.

I admire your scrutinization of my product , it shows your passion for this subject . My goal through sharing my experience with anxiety disorders and the techniques that made the difference is to help others who may be going through the same thing.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
    localsearchtraining_com, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  6. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Masterful, this forum isn't about discussing the content of the product itself. None of us is competent enough to do that, and this forum isn't about that. This is a marketing forum, so we should stick to marketing talk about this product, whether it converts, and stuff like that.

Ripped, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  7. Masterful

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about, man?

Of course, we can talk about the content of the product. Who be you to tell me what I can or cannot talk about? :rolleyes:

This is the ClickBank forum, and the topic is a ClickBank product. Where else are we supposed to talk about it?

And what do you mean by none of us are competent enough to talk about it? Speak for yourself.

Masterful, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  8. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In case you misunderstood me. I meant, we shouldn't get into discussion about the methods offered in the ebook itself.

We have all kinds of products here.

There was an anxiety product a day ago, and a golf product also announced a few days.

Imagine what would this forum be, if we all started saying, do your tips for golf really work? Did an expert write the tips.

This is a marketing forum, and the marketing aspect of the product should be discussed. So in this thread, instead of discussing conversion rates, landing pages, and stuff like that, the OP spent his time and effort to prove that his ebook works, because you're giving him a hard time about it. This forum is not about the vendor proving that his stuff really works, that's for the customer to decide, this forum is about marketing

Ripped, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  9. Masterful

Best Answers:
    First, I'll discuss whatever I want. Who the hell are you? :rolleyes:

Second, I don't see what can be more important than discussing the contents of the product. That's what you are meant to do before you consider promoting one. You don't just blindly promote any old crap, especially not when it comes to such a sensitive subject matter. :rolleyes:

You need to stop dictating what can or cannot be discussed.

Masterful, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  10. Masterful

Best Answers:
    That's where you are completely wrong. The product must be proven to me first, otherwise I won't promote it.

The problem is, you don't understand how serious the subjects of anxiety and depression are. I hope you don't just go right ahead and blindly promote things like this. You could be causing a lot of harm.

And I don't mean to say that this guy's product is bad. I don't know anything about his product. What I'm saying is, when it comes to sensitive matters like this, you have to be very careful. I, personally, wouldn't even get involved.

11. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No need to get defensive, I'm not trying to argue with you. I don't know the OP, but you're not helping his thread.

I know how serious the subject is. What you do is, ask for a review copy, and decide for yourself whether the product is good.

This is a MARKETING forum, we discuss marketing here. Starting an argument with the vendor publicly over his product is not the way you do it.

This won't be helpful in this section not just because this is a marketing forum, but because the people here are not experts on the particular subject, and are unable to make any conclusions about the efectivness of the product, thus such a discussion would be pointless for most forum members.

I've been in the Clickbank section of this forum for a while, and havent' seen you around, so I know how things work in this section. If you ask any of the people that hang around in the clickbank section, you'll notice that they'll agree with what I'm saying.

I understand your doubts, and how you want to be sure that this product works, no need to get upset, I'm a good guy, just want to remind you that this forum is about marketing, imagine if all threads were like this one, and if a bunch of people started discussing the effectivness of a particular product, it would sure be a lot of drama between the doubters and the vendor trying to clear his product's name. How would that improve our marketing skills?

Ripped, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  12. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Masterful, there are plenty of people who take the "ethical" stand and go on about the scam that CB pulls on people. I have one question to ask you: If you were to choose between two products-one a complete rehashed nonsense ebook that converts 1:20 and the other a well-researched document that converted 1:60, honestly what would you choose to promote?.

If people are this concerned about consumer satisfaction, kindly give out your email and let them PM you for refunds or whatever. In any case, as ripped said ask for a review copy and since you claim competence in this field, you can tell us your opinion. But for god's sake, let people get on with some marketing around here.

MedicAffiliate, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  13. Masterful

Best Answers:
    How's that relevant to the discussion? Maybe you should read back the comments.

I have been with ClickBank for a long time. I know of the kind of crap that can appear on it. Since I don't promote crap, I set out to understand more about this product. In particular, I wanted to know if it was written by a layman or a psychologist. This is important because mental health is a serious matter. I, personally, wouldn't promote a mental health-related product that has been produced by a layman. And that's exactly what this product is.

That's the subject here, and it's more than relevant to the forum.

If you scrutinise the products before you start to promote them - like I do - you will keep the refunds to a minimum.

Unlike you guys, I am, indeed, more than competent enough in the field to review this product. But, like I said, I wouldn't promote it.

Good luck to you guys.

14. Masterful

Best Answers:
    I know where the heck I am, dude.

And my questions were related to marketing.

15. localsearchtraining_com

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all who pointed out what the forum is about , "marketing".
    With that said , putting down my product without actually reviewing it first does seem strange to me (could be another vendor afraid of competition), if I am wrong , my apologies.

Whether a doctor wrote the book or a "layman" it really is irrelevant if the ideas and techniques in the book were discovered by a doctor and they actually WORK!

I don`t want to get into a religious discussion but it`s like arguing about who the Bible was written by , God or man. The point is that it`s irrelevant who it was written by because many people from all over the world follow and read the Bible and it works for many people.

Like I said before for true affiliates:

75% Comission on a $47 product

Review Copies , and promotion materials available upon request.

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    localsearchtraining_com, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  16. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The landing page needs to be touched..

Have a designer do it properly for you. I am not pretty sure if it can pull any conversions. Honestly it looks awful. Just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
    evelinawilliams007, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  17. localsearchtraining_com

Best Answers:
    Thanks precious007 for your input. What about the landing page would you suggest changing? There are many graphics and headlines on the page, what exactly do you think looks awful? By designer you mean graphic designer or web designer? I value constructive critism so don`t hold back, let me know what you think. Thanks

localsearchtraining_com, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  18. chatobstewart

chatobstewart Member

Best Answers:
    personality, I was feeling anxious just looking at the landing page. Anxiety is a serous issue and normally encompass more then one classified diagnosis... I should know I live with it!

Now I would love to get a review copy to see what your "pitch" is.

As for the landing page, soften it up... no harsh colors... dump the red arrows for sure. Identify your product as what it really is... ie a paper or e-book... I would redo the audio... Maybe use a nice soft woman's voice that is parsing the product....

That is just my opinion... I hope it help.

chatobstewart, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  19. mikeyman120

mikeyman120 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should break up some of the big blocks of text to smaller 3-5 line paragraphs. Makes it seem easier and quicker to read.

Mike

mikeyman120, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  20. localsearchtraining_com

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input , I will make those changes . PM sent on the review copy. Please keep the suggestions coming everyone.