1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comfy Theme - Best Theme for you

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by BloggerTemplate, Jul 22, 2009.

ComFy Magazine is a powerfull magazine style WordPress theme, with this theme users can fully controll the homepage layout.

[​IMG]
    Complete Management via Control Panel
    Comfy theme is bundled with a built-in control panel to control many aspects of the theme. You can setup advertisements, general options, manage languages and styles, publish videos, and more. We've setup a full documentation of comfy control panel (View documentation) that will take you through the whole control panel pages and features

You can download here

BloggerTemplate, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  2. AeroGuy

AeroGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah it has been already released for blogger too mate
    tricksdaddy.com/2009/04/comfy-magazine-blogger-template-by-technolizard.html

AeroGuy, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  3. navjotjsingh

navjotjsingh Peon

Best Answers:
    Its a paid theme..how can you say that we can download at that link?

navjotjsingh, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  4. BenOwns

BenOwns Member

Best Answers:
    very nice, i will try it out i have been looking for a good theme for a while

BenOwns, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  5. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Navjotjsingh - It's just an affiliate link to http://deluxethemes.com/ and yes it's a paid theme. You can't download it there, you are redirected to the real site.

So what's new. This happens in the forms everyday. I personally do not think the theme is well suited for affiliate marketing, but that's my opinion. I use a lot of Themes and I wouldn't use Comfy for any Affiliate Purpose.

If you want to buy it through her affiliate link that's fine, it's not like it's going to cost any less if you don't. She may as well make a buck or two.

internetmarketingiq, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  6. navjotjsingh

navjotjsingh Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no affiliate link on your page and a text saying, "Do you want to download the theme? Contact Me". Nowhere on the site do you mention its paid, that's why I asked!

navjotjsingh, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  7. EnPassant

EnPassant Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should only provide the "free" version for download. I never said there is an affiliate program for Comfy, and there will not be one soon. Basically you may have bought it and thought you'd spread it this way - Ok.. fine - but you will never get updates/fixes/support access..

EnPassant, Jul 26, 2009 IP