1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SUPER PROFESSIONAL Custom SEO Report - Guaranteed Ranking Boosting - Very Cheap!

Discussion in 'Services' started by DelhiCarWash, Jul 15, 2009.

Hi DP members,

Like you read in the title. I'm offering VERY PROFESSIONAL Custom SEO Plan for your website with very cheap price.

Let me introduce myself first. I'm Eyad Nour, PROFESSIONAL SEO Consultant and the head of The eMarketing department in the #1 web solutions company in Egypt. I'm a CeMA (Certified eMarketing Associate).

That's my SEO Experience Summary:
    • 4 Years Experience in SEO (2005 - 2009)
      • Books I've Read on SEO:
      • "SEO Book" By Aaron Wall (Bestselling SEO book)
      • "Search Engine Optimization For Dummies" By Peter Kent
      • "Professional Search Engine Optimization with PHP" By Jaimie Sirovich and Cristian Darie
    • Ranked first result in the first page for 21 very competitive keywords of Top Arabic Singers names (Results Proofs is available upon request)
    • Ranked in top 5 results in the first page for about 150 keywords of Top Arabic Singers names. (Results Proofs is available upon request)
    • Ranked first result in the first page for 9 very competitive Arabic keywords all in employment niche like the keyword "وظائف" which means "Jobs" in Arabic. (Results Proofs is available upon request)
    • Ranked in Top 5 results for TOO many competitive keywords.
    What I'm Offering here?

I'm Offering FULL PROFESSIONAL Custom SEO Plan for your website with a 100% GUARANTEE of GREAT improvements with your rankings.

The Plan includes:
    • ON-Page SEO Plan which includes:
      • a Report includes all Required Edits in your website files (like Heading tags, URLs, Internal Links ... etc) to improve your rankings and help Search Engines spiders index your website right.
      • Keyword Analysis Report for your website niche and all the competitive keywords and the keywords you have to optimize for.
      • SEO tricks report that will boost your website rankings in Search Engines.
      • Report of all the negative things on your websites pages that should be fixed (a Step-by-step tutorial showing you how to fix them will be attached)
    • OFF-Page and Backlinking Campaign Plan which includes:
      • HUGE FREE Website Directories list that you could submit your website to
      • 5 Different Anchor Text, Website Description, Meta Keywords that you could use in submitting your website to Website Directories or blogs
      • List of High PageRank Blogs in your niche that you could comment on to get related HIGH QUALITY backlinks.
      • List of Do-Follow forums in your website niche (or close to it) that you could put your website links in your signature to get HQ backlinks.
      • Paid Website Directories list that you could consider buying links to your website from
      • Trusted Website Directories Submitters list that you could pay them to submit your website to Search Engines
      • Frequency of weekly Backlinks your website should receive weekly to make Search Engines trust your website backlinks and make sure it is 100% Organic
    Want a Sample Report?
    Check Sample Report HERE

What is the price?
    The Price is only $50 for every website... Yeah! Its only $50.

How much will it take to finish the plan?
    It will take 24 hours at maximum. usually will be sent in 6 hours after payment.

Wanna Buy?
    Just post "Interested" and I'll PM you the payment details (Only PayPal)

Do you have any questions?
    I will be more than happy to answer them all. Post your questions and I'll reply ASAP.

Note: I don't accept Adult Websites

There's ONLY 1 review copy available at $25.

Regards,
    Eyad Nour

DelhiCarWash, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  2. pichalee

pichalee Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do u guarantee the top 10 result ??

pichalee, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  3. DelhiCarWash

DelhiCarWash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I guarantee that If you followed my tips and put some good effort in Link Building, You'll get a top 10 results ranking for your targeted keywords in few months.

DelhiCarWash, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  4. DelhiCarWash

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Limited Time Offer: Order this SEO Report and get Professional Custom AdSense Placement and Improvement Report for free

DelhiCarWash, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  5. ~ Ya$$eR ~

~ Ya$$eR ~ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I do really recommened this guy for you. I ordered his SEO report service 2 months ago and I have to say it... It was just SO Great and professional. I've applied the edits and worked on the Backlinking campaign he set for me and I've seen great improvements with my SERPs after only 2 weeks. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!
    He gave me also an AdSense Report as a Bonus. This was the BEST free thing I've ever got. My CTR Skyrocketed to 6% ... JUST WONDERFUL!

Thanks Eyad, it was my pleasure to work with you :)

~ Ya$$eR ~, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  6. DelhiCarWash

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you Mr. Yasser for reviewing my services and I'm really happy to know that I helped you right.

Looking forward to do more business with you :)

Regards,
    Eyad Nour

DelhiCarWash, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  7. redslazers

redslazers Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    has someone taken the review copy yet?

redslazers, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  8. alex_d1

alex_d1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Post Deleted - My mistake.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    alex_d1, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  9. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what about if you offer your seo services instead of a report?

jophan, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  10. happytrails32

happytrails32 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is for someone that is new to the website optimization.. Not for someone that already has the basics down.

happytrails32, Aug 16, 2009 IP