1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

israel soldiers speak out 'truth' on Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by new, Jul 18, 2009.

1. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Can you please tell me how White Phosphorus last for generations and what harm it causes after its initial use? I did not realize it continued to pose a problem for generations - please educate me.

browntwn, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  2. abboodeh

abboodeh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i'm so sorry in my previous post,,,,

White phosphorus is so good for the health and it's not causing any burns, it dosn't stay in the water, and it dosn't effect the memory of each and everyone, actually it's good for the health!

Gaza people were lucky that Israel used this peaceful White phosphorus, their water should be mixed with a little of it ...even their sand should be mixed with White phosphorus...how lucky they are!

i'm so happy for them really :)

*do i have to state that i'm being sarcastic or is it obvious?

abboodeh, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  3. browntwn

Best Answers:
    I did not ask you if it was a safe toy. I asked you about your claim that it would last for generations. It seems your statement that it is a problem for generations was just made up?

Have some integrity man and just admit you messed up that comment. Is it against Islam to admit an error?

browntwn, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  4. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see any counter argument. You understood my argument. And repeated exactly what I am saying.
    Again: We will set the price the terrorists should pay for shooting on our civilians, not you. And as I illustrated, the price we set is a bargain in comparison with what the terrorists would have gotten if there were messing with a bigger, stronger, western country.

Regarding the "cracks": you need to understand that even if the rockets doesn't cost much life on our side, you need to imagine how it is like for an 8 year old to grow in a city where everyday on the way to school he knows that a rocket can fall and kill him. To stop this we went to the mission. The mission was successfully accomplished. No rockets falling everyday anymore.
    I know that you do not posses the intellectual abilities to understand it, but try: The blood of the dead among the palestinians is in the hands of those who shoot the rockets. We just did what we had to do, too late and too little. Without shooting of the rockets, the gaza operation would have never occured.

But since we have no argument and we agree, lets talk about something more interesting.

I assume that you are a Palestinian refugee in Kuwait?
    I read in the Israeli newspapers a very interesting article couple of weeks ago about the prosecutions, discrimination, and abuse of the authorities in Kuwait towards the Palestinians who live there.
    It said, that at the beginning of the 90' there were 450,000 Pals in Kuwait, and today there are 40,000 or so. A real ethnic cleansing, driving by the support of the palestinian leadership to Saddam hussein. It also spoke about rules which remind the prosecution of jews in the middle ages: there is a list of professions that palestinians are not allowed to practice.

Care to teach us more about the prosecutions of palestinians in Kuwait?

here is something I found on the web http://www.gulfwar1991.com/Gulf War...d Ethnic Cleansing, By Hassan A El-Najjar.htm

ChaosTrivia, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  5. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    Same can be said from the Palestinian side . they will decide what price the oppressive terrorists of isreal have to pay when they illegally grab Palestinian land and force them to live as slaves.Given this logic you should not be complaining about the rocket attacks, of course it is a bargain as compared to what isreal would have got if it was messing with a powerful western state western state ;)

and as now your own soldiers have confessed the excesses that were committed by the terrorist army, so you better stop trying to pretend being the 'oh so innocent' ... it is not 1940's when you can fool the world with false propaganda ... with twitter,FB, youtube etc around the drama queens like you don't last long

new, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  6. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe the soldiers need to come to you for their confessions. only then you will believe them :confused::confused:

new, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  7. abboodeh

abboodeh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

here's my reply again, i have highlited some parts you may have missed

ohh my god and what Islam have to do with this...

you see, if i was Christian, you woudn't mention my religion right :)
    i'm not admitng anything, now you should admit that you didn't get my previous post!

abboodeh, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  8. browntwn

Best Answers:
    There seems to be a common denominator where some people will defend a false point to no end.

I don't have the time or desire to explain much beyond that so that will have to do for today.

browntwn, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  9. yooozy

yooozy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for my knowledge white phosphorus doesn't last for years, it's an anti-personal weapon that lands on skin it burns deeply through muscle and into the bone fiercely till it causes death!

it follows heat especially human beings, it's widely forbidden but sadly , The U.S.A , Israel, have used it against civilians read more here in wiki

I think what you referring to is when Israel tried to drop down the Palestinian population by killing kids by poisoned toys and candies with cancerogenic chemicals :eek: and even toys loaded bombs ,been dropped by helicopter in school doors :eek:

I know this seems unbelievable but sadly it's true and has happen :(

BTW I don't blame you guys for not knowing the truth ....I feel how Americans are subject to wide range media conspiracy
    that's the effect of misinformation ....you know ....I mean..have you ever listened or watched Amy Goodman on Democracynow or any Pacifica channel?...I bet no

anyway..... peace

~yoozy

yooozy, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  10. browntwn

Best Answers:

A drop of honesty mixed in with all that bullshit. At least someone here will acknowledge that WP does not cause problems for generations.

It is perfectly legal to use as smoke screen which is how is was used by Israel. If there is anyone to blame for Israel having to operate near civilians it is on Hamas who purposely puts civilians in harms way by conducting military operations from civilian areas. The blame for the results of that behavior rest solely with Hamas.

I love the part about how Israel drops cancer causing chemicals in toys and bombs for Palestinians kids. Your ignorance and eagerness to repeat made up claims is your problem. Frankly, I do not care if you are mad at imaginary wrongs. Grow up and condemn the actual people who readily admit they target kids and innocents. Until you condemn Hamas you have no credibility to complain about tactics - even made up ones.

11. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7840/1a762d5c90817d219f9c1b3.jpg

look on the picture watermark: "Man Slaughters Family - Mexico"

nice of you to change the image name "Israeli Massacre", yea right..

Danielregwan, Jul 24, 2009 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  12. yooozy

yooozy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    first of all, white Phosphorus usage is illegal and forbidden by many conventions including Geneva conventions.

Hamas use people as human shield?!! see? that's what media is always saying
    I'm sorry to see you deeply hypnotized by Media that's another big problem

anyway let me put on the picture:

-first of all Gaza is known as one of the overcrowded places in the world it's population density exceeds that of any place in cali for example take a look her (go to "population on the left") and see yourself seems like you don't believe me just because I got another view

that's the main reason why white Phosphorus and many other weapons used in the war against Gaza are forbidden, that's obvious cause rockets can't tell
    a Hamas Member from a civilian :p

-Second why Israel is denying the use of White Phosphorus?! and the UN
    ,Amnesty, had confirmed the use of WP even the UN headquarters have been hit by WP<<<< if you don't believe me here I'll bring some proofs

peace

~yoozy

yooozy, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  13. browntwn

Best Answers:
    The (CWC) Chemical Weapons Convention does not designate WP as a chemical weapon. You can pretend it does, but it is not illegal to use as a smoke screen.

As far as Gaza being densly populated. I agree that is a problem. But I think it is Hamas' problem. You don't get to lob rockets at Israeli civilians for years and then when Israel decides to do something about it - complain that we had no choice but to fire those rockets at you from our densely populated civilian areas. How about this - don't fire rockets at all? How about this, don't bomb buses and cafe's with innocents in them. I have no sympathy for Palestinians complaints when they don't act to stop Hamas from attacking Israel on their behalf.

You can't attack another country and then complain when they respond.

I have no problem with the USA or any country using WP within the rules allowed. It is 100% legal to use as a smoke screen. The whole question of legality is silly since Gaza is run by an internationally recognized terrorist group - Hamas. When you start to criticize their illegal tactics let me know.

14. browntwn

Best Answers:
  15. yooozy

yooozy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    at least you we agreed on something, whatever it is, the problem is that, lives are on the line, kids are being killed!

now as you're talking objectively we can reach some common point of view...
    honestly what you've said makes sense to me, but remember in details lies the devil

As you mentioned the use of WP withing the rule is allowed,
    but it's seems like everybody agrees that Israel has crossed the line, and that's not new to the world cause you'll be shockedif I tell you the number of UN resolutions against Israel exceeds 130 resolution and none of them have been obeyed by Israel:eek: take a look here

not to mention the resolutions been dropped by the U.S. veto what usually all nations vote for, but USA Israel and three tiny countries owned by persons such as Palu

please Browntwn don't hate me .....I know what I'm talking about, I'm not just saying whatever to be the hero tonight :p

I really suggest you search the truth your self that's interesting for you as you're American ....ask yourself Q's what about 911?! it made you think all Muslims are terrorist ? see? it made think Hamas is Alqaeda isn't it? it creates Alqaeda in you in your minds
    why you Americans looking to things unlike the rest of the world?
    why you go for war instantly?

just think about it

sorry to tell but you Americans are hypnotized

I really suggest you turn of that f**king TV and READ, READ.....

~yoozy

yooozy, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  16. browntwn

Best Answers:

1. I saw nothing to suggest that Israel used WP against the rules.

2. UN resolutions. Many are simply non-binding resolutions that Israel has zero obligation to comply with. There is a difference between a Securoty Council Resolution and a resolution of the General Assembly. Many of those 130 resolutions you speak about are blatantly biased against Israel. Most condemn Israel for retaliating against terrorist attacks and make no mention of the terrorist attacks that precipitate the response. I really don't care what the UN has to say. I know you wish people did, but it is a toothless organization whose members and the organization itself have shown consistent bias against Israel.

3. I very well know, and have expressed on this forum many times, that not all Muslims are terrorist or support them or have anything to do with them. Most Muslims, like every other person, cares most about providing for and protecting their families. I did not think 9/11 was a reason to hate Muslims. Of course, I was very offended at the Palestinians dancing and celebrating in the streets handing out candies - they were celebrating the death of innocent American civilians. The twisted logic that is the Palestinian mind found it okay to support killing of American civilians and yet they want sympathy when their civilians are killed?

4. Don't make blanket statements about all Americans. It is especially ironic since you are doing the exact thing to Americans that you are complaining is being done about Muslims.

5. I get my news from a variety of sources, including many mid east sources. I used to watch Manar TV on a daily basis for over 2 years. I am well aware of how biased some Arab and Muslim "news" is presented.

I get sick of you telling me my news is biased when you ignore that your news is biased. Yes, everything is presented from a perspective. If you just accept your news and not others then you are no different. I read and follow many sources of news. It is the combination of all of these facts, plus the public statements of the parties, that leads me to my conclusions.

17. yooozy

yooozy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    biased against Israel ?!! you must be kidding here it's usually like 150 for/5 against ..you mean all the word is biased agaisnt israel!?? ..are you serious?

you're one of few people in the west that have a decent view concerning terrorists/Muslims topics, I don't even blame those who label all muslims as terrorists
    cause once you look at the impact and how shocking 911 was, how the American people feel about it, actually all human beings, you'll soon understand and learn to not blame them.

as for Palestenians, I saw the videos, I can assure you that's not really how palestinians feel about it... there was only kids...that was just shock playing on there lil minds, I always try to explain to my american friends that Muslims
    do not hate american people but they do hate their government especially the Bush gvrnmt... but waite a minute here just wonder why media tend to advertise hate?

I also think Muslims suffer a mixture of feeling cause when you see some youngsters bruning the american flag while most of them are dressed in the American way....

I didn't get it very well to give the right response

that's nice then, unlike most Americans :)
    My news sources are mostly american stations, I can accept If a station look for their country benefit but if it's tries to tell me the killer is the victim!!!!

take a look at this to understand what I'm talking about

~yoozy

yooozy, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  18. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    From my vast military knowledge and experience, I can tell you for sure that:
    There is not even a single army in the world who does not violate the geneva convention. Not even the swiss army.

A simple example would be the use of M16 (US) Kalashnikov (Russia) and many other assault rifles, which are not allowed according to the Geneva convention (the bullets are spinning). Actually, the only assault rifle allowed according to the Geneva convention is the Uzi, Israeli made.

It makes me laugh when people are accusing Israel of violating the Geneva convention.

About White Phosphorous I don't know much. Does it matter?
    lets assume we used white phosphorous. So what? if we didn't, would yoozy become a fan of Israel?
    and if we didn't use WP, would we be defeated by the Hamas who doesn't use WP only due to its high moral standard?

ChaosTrivia, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  19. cricketer

cricketer Banned

Best Answers:
    the people know that the Israelis marched into Gaza not because they strongly opposed the tendency of the palestinians to do meditation, yoga, grow cucumbers, and listen to the beatles.

cricketer, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  20. frontier2002

frontier2002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If Israel ever expanding land becoming bigger i think the Soviet Union and USA also will have certain fear towards them. What if Israel becomes the 3rd Super Power

frontier2002, Jul 24, 2009 IP