1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need input to improve my blog

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by walweg1010, Jul 23, 2009.

Hi,

I was started blogging since January this current year.. Due to luck of expertise I'm still using free tools.. Guys, I need some inputs to enhance my skills before I proceed to the next level which is to have my own hosting.

You can check my signature..

Any advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks

walweg1010, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  2. xploreme

xploreme Peon

Best Answers:
    The content I found is quite interesting for obese people. Website don't have a lively color so people will get bored easily when visiting your webpage although the content inside is ok. Google Search is better put in the second column as in the widget. Don't put your adsense on top of your blogs, better put in the middle of the blogs.

xploreme, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  3. walweg1010

walweg1010 Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe the Google search I put in second column, Next time I will change the location of my ads. But, currently since most of the clicks are came from the top channel I will not change it.. Anyways thanks for your input mate..

4. drifty

drifty Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought it was a good blog. Let me ask you this, are you targeting specific keywords for your blog to get traffic or are you just writing content to write content? Just wondering as writing some articles for specific keywords and posting them to directories could get you some easy traffic in this niche.

drifty, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  5. walweg1010

walweg1010 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks mate.. Yah I've try to used a specific keywords but I guess some of them are not appropriate for the contents.. and also I had a problem on how to boost my traffic.. I've submitted my blog these several sites: digg, twitter and reddit and I pinged once a day... Can you give me an advise for the appropriate sites for this type of niche for promotion..

Thanks in advance

6. drifty

drifty Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking will only get you so far. If you really want to start bringing in traffic, especially in your niche, you need to start writing articles and submitting them to the top online article directories, like ezinearticles.com or goarticles. You can find more, just go to google and type in best article directories and there will be people with lists of places you can submit your articles to. In each article, you will be allowed a resource box, or just at the very end of your article, where you can link back to your site.

drifty, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  7. saidbaker

saidbaker Peon

Best Answers:
    try to do best

saidbaker, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  8. walweg1010

walweg1010 Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for your input mate..

walweg1010, Jul 24, 2009 IP