1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Money Without A Website

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by CLS1321, Jul 23, 2009.

I was wondering if anyone here makes decent money (decent to me is $5+) without actually having a website. As I have posted in past threads I wasted $200 in my first two weeks involved with online money making on stupid hosting and domains I couldnt do much with. I have did just recently get involved with hubpages so I am testing that out.

I guess the true question here is, does anyone make $5+ per day from blogs,hubpages,squidoo without using a website ?

also would you suggest blogging on blogspot, posting on hubpages, or posting on squidoo as far as profits go ? (yes i know for the blogs that the niche and how well you know seo play the most important role along with content)

if I didn't explain why I am asking this, it is because I'm a bit fed up with websites...making them just isn't my thing. However making content for them was never a problem, If I devote myself I have no problem cranking out a few hours of research and a great article or two per day.

I am going to go for a late run, but I would love to hear from anyone who makes money from hubpages, squidoo, or blogspot blogs. I really want to make money from this type of thing but like I said after spending 8 hours the other day struggling with my hosting company and their quickdownloads/templates I just decided I want to do it without actually owning my own site. and If blogging turns out to be the best way I know how to make a website, get it hosted, and download wordpress but I'd like to not spend anymore money for a bit.

I'll check in later...thanks all =)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
    CLS1321, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  2. CASHUTER

CASHUTER Peon

Best Answers:
    i do, all my earnings come from blogspot blogs, and quite a bit more than you would consider "decent"

CASHUTER, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  3. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you gave up with your past domain in just two weeks, making money online probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you want to spend $10 on a domain name in a niche you have a passion for, a few dollars a month for shared hosting, and be willing to put in a lot of hours for the next year learning SEO and producing quality content, you should be able to make quite a bit more than $5 a day. Adsense is not a make money fast scheme.

mjewel, Jul 23, 2009 IP
    web-fanatic likes this.
  4. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't give it up, it crashed and I couldn't deal with the host. had been making a little bit from that site after just two weeks, but I wasn't enjoying the subject I had chose and like I said I lost everything in a program crash. I love writing on hubpages too be honest just based on the fact that I can write about whatever I feel like when something hits me.

CLS1321, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  5. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whether its a paid site or a free site, you will have to do some really hard work is you want to earn any good money from the site. Free sites can help you earn as much as paid sites can but people [and I] will suggest/prefer to have one's own site instead of making a site on someone else's domain.

angilina, Jul 23, 2009 IP
    web-fanatic likes this.
  6. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    thank angil but i am not interested in websites anymore. I am either planning on using blogger to blog or hubpages/squidoo to write articles. Websites and me dont mix. From the hosting to putting them together and dealing with codes and "easy website designer tools" it just isnt my thing. However I am willing to put lots of time in and I am a decent writer when I take my time.

so i was wondering if people here earn from sites like hubpages and squidoo.

CLS1321, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  7. Kat

Kat Member

Best Answers:
    I earn a little bit from hubpages and I don't have many hubs. I do choose pretty good paying niches. I know some people are making $100+ per month, but they are pretty dedicated and market their hubs well.

Kat, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  8. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the reply kat

CLS1321, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  9. Corvetteking1101

Corvetteking1101 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have sites I pay for but I actually like the way I can design and play with the free sites at webs.com . I tie them into my blogs, WP, Hubpages and Squids plus with video marketing . I try to spend the least amount of money to Make money.

Corvetteking1101, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  10. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    yea for now I think I have found a pretty effective way to make money.

I am writing like CRAZY on anything that strikes me. When I think of something good to write about I write it down on a piece of paper, than I start writing about it using notepad. If I don't feel like finishing I save it for a later date and move on to the next subject. I am learning how to make great hubs. So aslong with writing a LOT of hubs for hubpages I will be writing a few for squidoo + I am going to make a blog promoting hubpages and become an affiliate (make 10% of the person you refers profits and its ongoing) and for squidoo you make like $5 per person who signs up and earns $15.

between all the hubs and lenses i will be writing + the two blogs for affiliate marketing I will try to find some time to maybe start a blog on something else that interest me as well but I think im pretty well set with things to work on for now.

CLS1321, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  11. miles2go

miles2go Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't think any one earning that much money without website. Only professional can do

miles2go, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  12. bloggerdollar

bloggerdollar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hubpages works great for me I make around 100$ per month and I don't spend so much time. (I have only 30 Hubs)

bloggerdollar, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  13. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    SO you are good at writing. Then it doesn't matter which site you are using. Yoiu can make money online with squidoo, hubpages, etc. But even then I would prefer having some small website.

markov, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  14. web-fanatic

web-fanatic Banned

Best Answers:
    Nothing comes without hardwork and time
    So write atleast some good 50 to 100 hubs and see the difference

web-fanatic, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  15. The Empire

The Empire Peon

Best Answers:
    You cant really earn money without a website online with adsense. Unless you sign up to a revenue sharing forum , then which you would still not earn $5 quickly

The Empire, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  16. luizeba

luizeba Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bookmarking to read later!
    Thanksz

luizeba, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  17. akeblogger

akeblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of my revenues come from free blogspot blogs.
    Though it doesn't have many plug-ins, but I still can do SEO in my contents, images and still get reasonable amount of traffic.

My strategy is to make many blogs that each blog earns $1 a day. Everything at blogger.com is free, I have to spend only time. Nothing to lose.

akeblogger, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  18. Sadesue

Sadesue Peon

Best Answers:
    I too am looking for other means of income besides my website. Thank you all for your in-put.

Sadesue, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  19. websol

websol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

I am looking for writers. It seems that you are a writer. Let me know your sample work and charges.

Prasaad

websol, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  20. Cusher

Cusher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My friend made $2,000 in adsense earnings with free hosting and free domain (I think it was 110mb), but he didn't get paid because his adsense account got deleted.

Cusher, Jul 31, 2009 IP