1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need steady income of $100 daily, and I like to invest $500-$1000, is this possible

Discussion in 'General Business' started by xeocop, Jul 23, 2009.

hi,

I am looking forward to invest $500/$1000 and looking for $50-$100 daily, is this possible? and anyone willing to help?

thanks
    J

xeocop, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  2. 5867dude

5867dude Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know but affiliate marketing with PPC can go a long way. However it is not a 'one time fee' and then money thereafter.

Or you could set up a load of mini sites with bought content and they are more of a 'set it and forget it'

5867dude, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  3. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Who wouldn't want that kind of return? If you're looking for some quick method, no it isn't realistic (buy lotto tickets). If you want to put in a lot of work every day, building a quality site and learning the ropes for a year or so, then it is certainly possible.

As a general rule, sites earning $100 a day net are worth about 12X monthly net and up. You'll need $30K to $40K if you want to buy a site already making $100 a day.

mjewel, Jul 23, 2009 IP
    mentos likes this.
  4. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes its possible but its dangerous.
    I say so because last time i used to 2x my intial deposit $10k to $20K+ within 3 hour scalping forex market.
    Now after i learn risk management,i do not trade that big amout coz its risky.

mentos, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  5. r2k1984

r2k1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    buddy i have a plan for you. with no or very minimal tihings required.

if you are working by your own no need to invest. if you are intrested in people to invest their time for you can invest.

i have trained nearly 40 people and every one is earning 1000$ minimum per month.

I charge you nothing . Iam teaching you this thing for free if you are planning to join our team. since we work as a team we earn more than others easily.

intrested pm

r2k1984, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  6. Mollaie

Mollaie Active Member

Best Answers:
    anything is possible, you can invest $1 and make 10000 daily but be sure that no one that actually makes that kind of money is going to share and help you.

Mollaie, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  7. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    That is a huge ROI - the best way is to use PPC.I have seen people profit right from the start but it needs a little study too.

evolveforever, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  8. 7heaven

7heaven Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmm.... i think it's too difficult you know...
    many people invest their money... and loose their money in online scam...
    be carefull

7heaven, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  9. bigtime2

bigtime2 Peon

Best Answers:
    People coming to this forum (and any other forum for that matter) saying "I will invest 500-1000 $ to earn 100$ a month" need to grow up and get a life. Its not happening. You cant become rich overnight. Anyone who tells you that you will earn that much money after investing ony a thousand dollars or so is trying to rip you off.

There is just no way to make that much with so little investment. Im-fu*king-possible!

One thing you can do, use that 1000$ and invest it in Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C), which is currently at $2.60 per share, and hope that 10 years from now it is $87.19, for example, so overall you will make some money. Otherwise it will not happen. You wont be rich four weeks from now. Read that again: It Will Not Happen!

If anyone is willing to prove me wrong, pleae go ahead?

bigtime2, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  10. canavarPC

canavarPC Peon

Best Answers:
    If you work hard even if you have no money you can earn money. The money you get depends on your labor. 3.000 a month is not too easy to get needs labor.

canavarPC, Jul 27, 2009 IP
    Ibn Juferi likes this.
  11. zephyr1977

zephyr1977 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not going to prove you wrong, because for the most part you are 100% right. However the original poster didn't give enough information. If he's looking for a one time $500-1000 investment to get that immediately and not do much work then they are downright crazy. But to say it's not possible is a bit disingenuous. There are other things to invest besides just money. With a $500-$1000 investment plus lots of hard work and time it's certainly possible. Would that be a day one profit? Of course not but for someone willing to put in the effort and build from scratch it's not unrealistic.

zephyr1977, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  12. electrogoods

electrogoods Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, you can make that much without spending allot.

You can extract emails from craigslist personals section.
    (I have a tool on my site for it here)

After you have your list of email addresses.
    Use one of my other tools, check it out here
    to send emails to the guys looking for woman. Tell them youre a woman and they should signup to a dating site to see your photos.

You can checkout datinggold.com , they pay you $3 per person you can get to register for free. So you only need to send out about 300 emails and expect 30 of them to register which is $90 :)

electrogoods, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  13. StudioCodes

StudioCodes Peon

Best Answers:
    You need a website, remember to give it a professional touch since it will be your business tool. I assume you're referring to an automated earning solution, in that case you're probably into affiliate marketing or ad sales. For that to make possible, you need to carefully select the niche for your website, and give yourself some time to read tutorials, success stories, and see what others did to start up.

Good luck.

StudioCodes, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  14. atticus68

atticus68 Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that you can make $100/day with capital investment of $500-$1000 IF you plan to spend the time and effort to make it happen. Pick something you love to do, build a website around it (including great content) and sell products and you should have a winner. It won't be easy and it will take some time, but you can do it if you do it right.

atticus68, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  15. Erzulie

Erzulie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. you can try autoblogging. I have my own autoblog empire with CPA offers, Adsense and Amazon affiliate. Decent cash.

If you have 1 blog making $1/day (that's quite poor performing autoblog, I should say), you just need 100 blogs to get that income. Easy :)

Erzulie, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  16. usapatriot

usapatriot Peon

Best Answers:
    So you want around a 3650% annual return for a 1 time investment.

Wouldn't say its impossible but extremely difficult. You would have to take a lot of risk to achieve that return.

usapatriot, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  17. xcelent88

xcelent88 Guest

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, affiliate marketing is a good start to make money online. I quit adsense because it s***s :D and I has success with Affiliates now :)

cheers,
    xcelent88

xcelent88, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  18. goscript

goscript Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not true at all.

Example:

Discover a niche..something with high interest and small competition.

$1000 would be enough to get a clickbank ebook written and website built who could easily make that $100 in daily profits.

But, you have to think outside the box and come with "the idea". If you want to make money only by copying, that's not gonna happen.

goscript, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  19. canavarPC

canavarPC Peon

Best Answers:
    i have never seen such a marketing method.:eek:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
    canavarPC, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  20. goscript

goscript Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Don't waste time with this cause it's useless. It's over saturated and not working any more :)

goscript, Jul 28, 2009 IP