1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

50 Unique & Custom Articles For $50. [Copyscape Passed]

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by JamieH, Jul 20, 2009.

1. CriticalContent

CriticalContent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you read what he says in that forum thread, then you would see he may be having a problem with PayPal, which would not surprise me one bit. If he were a scammer:

a) he wouldn't have so many posts on both of these forums... and he has 33 iTrader here
    b) he wouldn't have stuck around on those other forums, he would have bailed.

If you actually read his explanation you would realize that what he is saying may very well be true. I have experience selling on Ebay and I know how PayPal works. This has happened to me before, when I listed 17 items at once. The sad thing is, he might be experiencing the 21 day hold.

What is essentially happening is, he listed a high volume of products, and then attempted to withdraw money, and his account was flagged as suspicious by a computer algorithm. He may not have even tried to withdraw the money yet, sometimes it will freeze before the withdraw, as soon as a lot of money is deposited.

He made two mistakes:

1) He did not FULLY verify his paypal account before bumping up his sales volume.

2) He did not gradually increase his sales volume.

If you try to jump up too quick with paypal and Ebay...that's what happens mate sorry.

Jamie, you are going to have to deal with PayPal ASAP! If you do not, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY, and everyone on that forum will think you are a scammer, as well as the people on the other end of the Ebay transaction. However it won't matter to the Ebay customers because they will be paid back. You and the other investors however will be SOL unless you settle things with PayPal now.

Just a little friendly advice. :)

CriticalContent, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  2. Thorlax402

Thorlax402 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Everything about the situation points to the fact that it is NOT a scam. Like you said, he has been on the the sites way to long to be a logical choice for a scammer. On top of that, a scam would have worked much better after allowing people to get small amounts of money back and take the larger amounts later on.

However, he did one thing to lose everyone's trust...he stopped responding. Even though he said that he has explained himself to people, he has not. I have not had contact with him in a couple weeks and he has not posted on those forums either. I told him I was in no rush to get the money back, but I would need updates on what was going on. Since he is clearly aware of all the complaints and simply hasn't given any info, it leads everyone to suspect the worst.

Thorlax402, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  3. JamieH

JamieH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the advice, i don't think i can really do an awful lot as it stands. I can definately understand everyones situation and i really wish there was something i could do to make this up as it's just as painful for me as it is for everyone else (believe it or not).

It annoys me how people jump up to say i'm scamming them, if that were the case i can definately say i would not be here now trying to make this up. If everyone were to read the thread at ClanTemplates they can see a post i made about my internet connection and how i can't post or reply to messages on the forum via my phone - which is why i'm still active here and haven't been active there.

If i owed $50 to one person it wouldn't be a huge matter (still not a good one but you get my point) but because it's a handful of people the community makes the situation 100 times worse than it should be.

At the end of the day if i was out to scam people i definately wouldn't of been around these forums for years to build up a good reputation and then do it - especially not for a few bucks that can't buy me a packet of skittles. Granted, i've had a few negative itraders in the past because i haven't completed work within a deadline or whatever but take a look at the rest, i'm honest and reliable and if there was anything i could do to solve this situation right now i would but i can't.

So sorry guys you'll just have to be a little more patient i'm afraid - things like this happen believe it or not and not everyone on the internet is out to scam people.

Thanks for being patient and i promise you'll get what is owed to you as soon as i'm able to send it.

Jamie

JamieH, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  4. morgano

morgano Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You still owe everyone money. You were active here yesterday have some balls and reply to everyone's complaints.

morgano, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  5. TSB

TSB Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    OK! So I'm not the only one whom she owes money too. Dang! She doesn't appear to be a scammer and I really don't have a clue to what's happening here. Communication has stopped since....

TSB, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  6. morgano

morgano Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's a he not a she and HE hasn't responded in almost a month about almost $1000 he owes people. His excuse at clantemplates.com is to do with Paypal, then his excuse was his internet wasn't working (yet he still posts here daily offering INTERNET services). Jamie if you don't have the internet facilities to communicate with us I seriously doubt you'll be able to write these peoples articles and send them out via EMAIL. You're just scamming everyone here same as you did at clantemplates.

morgano, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  7. morgano

morgano Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This sucks I'm out of pocket by 44.13 dollars. Stay away from this scammer!

morgano, Aug 10, 2009 IP