1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much Scriptlance.com Payoneer Card will Cost me?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Jalpari, Jul 22, 2009.

How much scriptlance.com payoneer card will cost me and i win project before 2 months ago but now when i transfer money in my moneybookers ac then screen says, wait till 90 days after winning project, should i wait till 13th Aug 2009 :rolleyes:

Jalpari, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  2. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well card is free.. but one time activation charges is $ 9.95, if you will continue you can check fee structure at their website: https://www.payoneer.com/CardholderFees.aspx

if you will continue your freelance work.. just order the card. else use alternative ways to get cash..

Radz, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  3. anhbloginc

anhbloginc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some place, payoneer card is free for shipping and printed , but some place , partners request money for created and shipping card.
    But, You know what, one Payoneer Card can using for all of them partners , so you can find a way to Get Free Payoneer Card .

anhbloginc, Jul 22, 2009 IP
    Radz likes this.
  4. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Too much fee because i am not in freelancing there, just have some money and can not withdraw using moneybookers before 90 days of winning project , that will be 13th aug and i need money urgently. :confused:

Jalpari, Jul 23, 2009 IP