1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EliteProfits.com Scam Network - Proof Inside

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by rev.jason, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    Priceless. I had a bad feeling about this thread from the start.

mike810, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  2. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    Adam Look, now you are really trying to be fake smart,
    I can show more proof here where i already had informed you about Quality of my Traffic, you asked me to Scale Up the Volume and when i did scale up the volume you gifted me Termination, The Point is Clear, you are Incompetent, First you ask affiliates to work for more volume after then simply Back Out, Where the Hell is your Network Credibility in Case of Charge Backs, No Way, you are still Hiding the Things, in this Email, there has been nothing written that the Commissions are being Charged Back, because they have Paid you & i ll get that Money from your Pocket otherwise keep watching this Thread Alive. I have More Proves which ill post here time by Time

@mike810:
    You are more considering his proof showing that you are one sided asshole, go and stick with him, i dun care for your comments.

rev.jason, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  3. SoulVision

SoulVision Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personally it looks like one of two things, and I mean you no harm Umer.

1. You simply tried to get some money out of the network by using fake traffic/shady blackhat methods. Obviously that's not acceptable.

2. You honestly don't know exactly what sort of traffic affiliate networks look for. If there advertiser is unhappy with what you did and is not willing to pay, why would the affiliate network be expected to pay you? The goal isn't just to try and get people to sign up, but to get those who are genuinely interested in the product to sign up and convert.

With this being said, Adam, is there anyway you can look over a application of mine for EliteProfits.com ? Have AIM or anything?

SoulVision, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  4. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    Both Points are Wrong in this case.
    1) Traffic was Legit.
    2) Advertiser always pays even the traffic is backing out or not. (in this case the traffic volume is really low)
    3) Network do have credibility when the Idiot Owner of the Company is saying me to Scale Up the Volume, he could have asked the Merchant about the Quality, many times i asked Adam to give me feedback from Merchant and he never replied me in that regards.

He was waiting for the Moment to make some false reason and Throw me Off from his Fraudulent Network.

I have a Simple Question, i am getting Calls and the Persons at Calls telling me that they got my Number from Adam, they are asking me to Start Biz with them, what the Fuck is that? Who has given them my contact number ? Why they are using name of this Fraud Person ?
    Why Adam Willington cant just Be Quite and Stay Calm & Dot reply to this Thread as he said in the 1st Post, i guess NO, he cant stay Calm now, because he knows that His Ass is on Fire now and he needs false justifications to save his Fraudulent Network.

5. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    This makes me want to join eliteprofits. I'm going to go apply now.

mike810, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  6. sid1sid1

sid1sid1 Peon

Best Answers:
    @rev.jason: if you had posted this thread on http://wickedfire.com, you'd have more mature people help you in this matter...still not late

do it now.

sid1sid1, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  7. anthonywebs

anthonywebs Banned

Best Answers:
    i hate scammers

anthonywebs, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  8. drewtoby

drewtoby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cool yeah there are tons of scams

drewtoby, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  9. EliteProfits

EliteProfits Peon

Best Answers:
    Subject of letter received from Rev.Jason

Re: Clear my commissions or be ready to get Busted everywhere ...

Umer,

According to you, the amount of money you feel you are deserved is a small amount. Then why are you making this into a big deal? Also I just see someone being very greedy when you were paid for a couple hundred dollars in leads and it was not quality traffic. Put simply, We LOST the advertiser because of YOU. I was not angry with you and I even gave you access back into your account for what you called "accounting purposes" which we know now was only to take screen shots of your stats, which btw only proves that you ran the offer with horrible quality traffic.

At first you told me that you would be promoting the offer through chat room traffic. So I spoke with others about this and they said give it a try. The first month went by and the quality was 0% but we STILL paid you. The next month you asked if you could step up volume so conversions would be better. They only got worse.

You say, "i had already informed you totally about the promotional ways and Quality", and if you know the quality is GARBAGE, then why are you fighting with me about your commission that was not paid to us?

"Now if you do send me the commissions that i have earned, i can step back and remove the Thread from DP, if not then be ready for other forums." This is a threat but does not make me upset. You do have the right to speak up but it will not phase the hundreds of loyal affiliates we have.

If you did not know, we started as a private affiliate network as an invite only. Those publishers have been working with us for a long time and encouraged us to go public. We get applications in by the tens of dozens daily just off of referrals and continue to get them regardless of what you say or do.

"* For your information, my post has been indexed and when someone google "EliteProfits" 3rd posts comes about your Scam." All I have to say to this is congratulations!

If you have any concerns about how we have conducted business please email one of our legal advisers : or

I am personally sorry that you have gone to such desperate measures that you have to threaten us. I do wish there was another way we could come to better terms.

All the Best
    Adam Wellington

Engr. Umer Ejaz wrote:
    > Adam,
    > You know it very well that this time you were on mistake, i had already informed you totally about the promotional ways and Quality, though at some place i asked you to lower down the rate of the campaign, you never heard of that, Now if you do send me the commissions that i have earned, i can step back and remove the Thread from DP, if not then be ready for other forums.
    >
    > * For your information, my post has been indexed and when someone google "EliteProfits" 3rd posts comes about your Scam.
    >
    > Its not a Threat because i have the Right to Speak Up.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Regards__ Engr. Umer Bajwah

And also Umer can you please elaborate on what your "Legit Traffic" entails? (I.e sitting in your home filling out subscriptions from different proxy servers, paying other friends of yours to fill out subscriptions, etc?)

EliteProfits, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  10. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    Hahaha, i am just laughing at this Moment that why are you so scared, if you are Correct and you have not Scammed me you Should Not Reply to My Thread dude, Some members already said that i might have sent Fraudulent Traffic (Proxies, lol)...

Desperate Adam, :p

436 leads, 5 subscriptions
    This Proves the Statement that its totally WRONG, Do you think i am Dumb Enough to pay from my own pocket using expensive proxies, and get a fractions of $$$ in the End, Is this what what you are saying.
    Isn't it a Joke of the Century :p

Mr. Adam you Blocked my AIM from your Chat (now should i keep quite? ), what do you expect that you can Scam me (& other affiliates) if i am not residing in USA, its just your thought dude, i ll get you and btw you are already Busted.

I wrote you an Email, because i wanted to see you Crying for the Greedy Decision you had made in your life.
    If i get the Commissions from your Pocket, on the Record i am saying that I WILL DONATE THAT COMMISSIONS TO "DIGITAL POINT FORUMS" because they have given us a great Platform to get good Affiliates and Throw out Scam Affiliates (EliteProfits :p)

Now you all the Best:
    ADAM SCAM

11. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    i am Back again, now Interesting Fact, Watch it closely !!!

My Account showing 140 Leads only (Total), and here Mr. Adam Scam telling the World about some 463 Leads, Proved is this Adam from Elite Profits Scammed me, Shaved my Leads and then Eaten up my Commissions.

Proof Reviewed Again.

[​IMG]

rev.jason, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  12. paradise_fusion

paradise_fusion Banned

Best Answers:
    first i was suspicious on rev-jason but now i can feel like there has been something this network hiding and not opened to defend resultant another scam network. jason bro, thanx for keep us update and i do suggest go for other places like warrior/ewealth forum is also resource to share this happening.

- aka fusion

paradise_fusion, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  13. sabian1982

sabian1982 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LMAO - that has got to be Jason creating duplicate accounts lol

Admin, can we do an IP match to confirm a duplicate account?

sabian1982, Jul 22, 2009 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  14. paradise_fusion

paradise_fusion Banned

Best Answers:
    my name is Anuup & im from India, if you closely look at the Member Join date your concerns will be removed. u do look like a gentle member so understand the theme ov the thread.

AIM : fusionanuup
    contact me there for clarifying the identity

paradise_fusion, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  15. ngokhong20176

ngokhong20176 Banned

Best Answers:
    First of all, there is none of the network can totally trust as un-shave or not shave lead from their affiliates, but the point I'm trying to say is may be there is a third case as SoulVision already mentioned

The Network do eat-up its affiliate's commission and the affiliates do cheat on its lead, what about that.

ngokhong20176, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  16. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    look dude, we all are here to earn money, it is just a case study that i am sharing on here, i really dot meant to raise false allegations b/c its on the record, Adam had left me no way except taking me this extreme step, b/c usually its the lats step to raise voice.
    Now he will have to suffer from this situation which i was in when i used to send him email and used to wait for his emails i was thinking of having at least any positive response which i never had from that man ...

rev.jason, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  17. EliteProfits

EliteProfits Peon

Best Answers:
    Umer how is that proof? That screen shot is of just may leads and you ran the offer more than one month... You were paid like 300+ dollars too and the subscriptions are from another publisher that was running the offer not you...so the only proof is that your traffic was fraudulent and we aren't gonna pay you if we don't get paid. Its like you are mad you weren't able to scam us and are posting how we are the bad ones.

get over it...

EliteProfits, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  18. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    Adam i am really being sorry that why i did started a Biz with such a Jerk who really cant see my YTD earnings not MTD -
    Go man go and sell some burgers instead of scamming affiliates...
    If your network is not ready to help the affiliates then pack your things along with your tiny mind.

19. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    for those DP members who really like Adam - Plus the Digital Point Management
    i am going to show you the Quoted Adam review about Digital Point Forums as follows :

[​IMG]

This is what this man is saying to its affiliates so that they dont use such resources and have their voices -

Is this what So Called Business Terms Talk you have been talking with me Adam ?

20. xbtpub

xbtpub Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe you can try reachresult.com

xbtpub, Jul 23, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.