1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with start up store.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Vipergfx, Jul 21, 2009.

Ok, so I have a new store that sell great items for popular products, like ipod cases and such.

I need to get affiliates to link to me. What is the best way to do this?

Also I have new products that no one has. How do I get bloggers to write about me?

Thank You.

Vipergfx, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  2. zain654321

zain654321 Peon

Best Answers:
    Register yoursefl with Amazon and search out products of unique nature, the go to Google Adword External Tools for its keyworkds and its name itself, then go to Google to searchout how many affiliated are behind it. If small numbers are available, the nyou should launch your product but SINGLE product at a time

zain654321, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  3. chris busa

chris busa Guest

Best Answers:
    Well if you are looking for affiliates post a JV opportunity some where I am new to this forum but I am sure there is some where here you can do that, if not I know you can at the warrior forum. As far as getting bloggers to write about your store I have just the place for you its called http://payperpost.com
    and another one is http://blogsvertise.com I know at payperpost I paid like $4 to have some one write on there blog and recommend my site.

This is could also be a great way to get backlinks to your site as you can give the bloggers specific instructions on which you want them to do, so if you were to well them use a keyword for the anchor text to your site they will do this. Another great thing about this service is that the subscribers to the blog trust the blogger so they will be more likely to visit your site than someone else.

chris busa, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  4. Vipergfx

Vipergfx Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry I am kind of confused by this. No one has my actual products. I am the manufacturer as well. So that is why this is a better opportunity.

Vipergfx, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  5. Vipergfx

Vipergfx Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there a way to get a list of blog emails?

Vipergfx, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  6. chinawholesale

chinawholesale Active Member

Best Answers:
    I want to get bloggers too. And what's the URL of your store. Maybe we can exchange links.

chinawholesale, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  7. Alfons Kennedy

Alfons Kennedy Peon

Best Answers:
    Use this basic checklist to make sure all the important steps are taken before you launch your new venture. This business checklist will make sure that you cross all your t's and dot all your i's before your business launch.

Alfons Kennedy, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  8. Noahdeck

Noahdeck Guest

Best Answers:
    I suggest you develop your own site or make a magento ecommerce store.Magento's SEO features and user experience will attract and convert more qualified customers, leading to business growth.You can put any products you like..

Noahdeck, Aug 18, 2009 IP