1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTH] PHP coder with vBulletin experience

Discussion in 'Programming' started by enrage, Jul 21, 2009.

I am looking for a coder to build a downloads site for me very similar in function to http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/index.php

The vBulletin database will be on the same server, but using a different domain name. One registration/login will be used across both websites, and a user with standard member permissions on the forum will equally have the same permissions on the downloads site (they can post new downloads, edit titles, post comments on other downloads...) while administrators and moderators will be able to delete downloads, move them to a different category etc...

So please take a look at http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/index.php see how it functions and what features it has.
    Admins should be able to add a new 'game' add new categories and generally be able to edit existing download entries.

If you need any more info, or are able to make a quote please PM me and we will take it from there.

- Note: This doesn't have to be unique, if you have something existing with similar functionality that could be edited to my requirements i'd be equally as interested.
    Thanks.

enrage, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  2. grabus

grabus Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    150$ if ok pm me i can do it

grabus, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  3. enrage

enrage Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've PM'd you to ask for more details grabus, for the moment still open to all offers :)

enrage, Jul 21, 2009 IP