1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Use Sea Kelp supplement?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pipes, Jul 20, 2009.

Hello, is anyone using a Sea Kelp supplement or using the real thing itself?

I was reading that it's good for hair growth and possibly improving the look of hair and nails.

If you do use it do you see improvements?

I also read that it increases energy.

pipes, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  2. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My wife and I were taking a kelp supplement for its iodine - which helps with the thyroid. But we finished off the bottle and have not gotten anymore.

Good thyroid health is supposed to promote energy and help with weight lose.

~kev~, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  3. AngelaE8654

AngelaE8654 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've heard that about thyroid health. Is Sea Kelp something you'd get in a Health Food/Supplement store? We have a really good one (family owned) around here.

AngelaE8654, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  4. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Can i asked why you stopped if thats not being too forward?

As supplement form you should be able to get it fairly easy and in its true form i imagine it still wouldn't be difficult to get hold of, last night i was reading of a woman who purchases sea kelp from a chinese herbs/remedies store.

pipes, Jul 21, 2009 IP