1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HELP! I Need some quick advice!!!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by PhuketGraphics, Jul 20, 2009.

Hi,

I need some help. How long does it usally take, if the onpage opt. is v.good, to get about 30 keywords to the top 2 pages of google? if the competition is all quite low.

Highest comp is probably - bar in Thailand comp. 22,000,000
    Lowest - bar girls Patong Comp. 19,500

The site curently has around 8,900 links in Google Webmasters.

Thanks in advance.

Really bugging me. Thanks

PhuketGraphics, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  2. jg_abad

jg_abad Peon

Best Answers:
    It wont take more than 2 months to achieve targeted rankings if you built quality back links for competitive keywords. (it may tame more that 2 months for the keywords having competition above 1,00,00,000). But still time frame may vary according to work you are doing.

jg_abad, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  3. PhuketGraphics

PhuketGraphics Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks jg_abad, for the quick reply. Would you say, after the site, has been optimized. Its mainly down to the amount of links, and the quality of the links (quality - being, relitive sites with good PR and good anchor text, not many other links on the page etc etc)

But mainly the ammount of links??

also would you ever out source the link building?

Hope you see this.. Cheers

4. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi,

SEO is a gradual process...you have to be patient...you can try to make all the keywords on the top...and you can achieve it but in a gradual time...it cannot happen in a fortnight.all the best...do more and more off page optimization...

Alan Smith, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  5. PhuketGraphics

PhuketGraphics Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Alan

6. zeruel

zeruel Peon

Best Answers:
    It may take about two to three months of full time seo campaign for a not really competitive keywords. But that wouldn't take all those 30 keywords on top of SEs for that particular period of time.

zeruel, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  7. jg_abad

jg_abad Peon

Best Answers:
    We are an offshore outsourcing company and providing all type of services including link building work.

There is nothing wrong in outsourcing link building work but i strongly recommend to check link building quality criteria of the company.

my experience says, quality of link is far better than quantity of link. Better you choose links having best quality.

jg_abad, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  8. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    If you just went off the number of indexed pages in Google, then there's no telling. As I said in another thread, you have to look at other factors - specifically the inTitle, inURL, and inAnchor values (add them up and divide them by three to give you a good idea; 0-49 is easy, 50-299 is medium, 300+ is hard).

Dan Schulz, Jul 28, 2009 IP