1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Manual Directory Submission Service - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! CHEAPEST!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by tanujdude91, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello Everyone ,

Note : This is our new thread as we have changed our packages and the timeframe .

Supersource.it is offering 100% Manual Directory Submission Service . Take one of the cheapest and best service in the industry . We've got skilled professionals who will complete your work sincerely .

We will Manually Submit your Site to upto 2500 SEO Friendly Directories.
    Benefit from More Links, More Traffic and Better Search Engine Rankings.

What is Directory Submission?

Directory submission is a wonderful method for gaining quality one-way incoming back links.
    Everyone knows how incoming links play an important role in today's search engine optimization procedure.
    Better the quality of incoming links better your search engine rankings and internet visibility.
    Submitting to directories is the simplest way to get quality incoming links.

Why Choose Us

- We get you permanent one-way links by manually submitting your site to upto 2500 quality web directories.

- We get you links that are valued by the search engines by ensuring that the directories to which we submit are SEO-friendly.

- Receive a continuous flow of links by having your website submitted to our regularly updated list of directories.

- We increase your chances of link approvals by ensuring that your site details meet all directory guidelines and are submitted under the most relevant category.

- We allow our users to give 4 unique titles and 4 unique descriptions to avoid duplication of content.

- We provide you with a login id and password so that you can track the status of your order .

- We provide screenshots of each and every submission so that you know that all submissions are being done honestly .

What We Provide

We are currently offering the following packages :

- 100 PR2+ Directory Submissions - $2 - Completed within 2 Days

- 200 PR2+ Directory Submissions - $5 - Completed within 2 Days

- 500 PR0-PR7 Directory Submissions - $12 - Completed within 3 Days

- 750 PR0-PR7 Directory Submissions - $18 - Completed within 3 Days

- 1000 PR0-PR7 Directory Submissions - $25 - Completed within 4 Days

- 1250 PR0-PR7 Directory Submissions - $30 - Completed within 4 Days

- 1500 PR0-PR7 Directory Submissions - $38 - Completed within 5 Days

- 1750 PR0-PR7 Directory Submissions - $45 - Completed within 6 Days

- 2000 PR0-PR7 Directory Submissions - $50 - Completed within 7 Days

- 2500 PR0-PR7 Directory Submissions - $60 - Completed within 7 Days

Discounts

We have given a total of 25 Submissions @ 40% off in our last 2 threads .
    We are now giving 40% Off to the first 5 customers and after that 20% Off discount(Next 20) to all those who promise to leave a review on the thread ; After that there'll be no more discounts as already the prices are too low .

How to Purchase?

You can buy our service from our website Supersource.it OR You can click on the buy it now button below OR you can pm me and
    send the payments to our paypal :

[​IMG]

If you buy our service from the website then after making the payment , please click on "Return to merchant" and you will be redirected to our website where you can fill in all the details regarding your order . After you have filled the details , you will be given a login id and password to check the status of your order .

If you place the order here you will be given a login id and password and you will have to fill the details after logging in .

Testimonials from Previous Threads

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our previous thread closed because our team had split off. We remember we couldn't complete the last 3-4 orders properly ; So if you were amongst those please pm us to get everything sorted out .

PS : You will be given a report 24 hours after the work is completed .

PPS : This service will be managed by me and my partner in this venture asharma1991 , So the buyers can expect the PM from me or him .

All the best

Supersource.it - Outsource your worries - Source your Success - Just SuperSource it!

[​IMG]

tanujdude91, Jul 19, 2009 IP
    kanwarjot likes this.
  2. kanwarjot

kanwarjot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wow!! i got the submission report and it really looks amazing..I ordered for 100 sites and already have more than 40 emails in my email box. I know not all directories send email. Moreover the pr was greater than equal to 4 for all. I am highly pleased with this service and would keep Tanuj in mind for future orders.

kanwarjot, Jul 23, 2009 IP
    tanujdude91 likes this.
  3. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I got a review from him of submission to 200 directories. :)
    And I am pretty much satisfied with the way the things have gone !
    He did the work in under 24 hours. I also got mails from the directories, not all as most of them don't send mails.
    Also, he provided screenshots of all the directories where he submitted my link.
    The service was A++ !!

- Digital -

Digital_shubhi, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  4. Ramaystar

Ramaystar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you can arrange me a pack of 200 sites with Pr5-Pr7 , then please provide me price for this. Want to consider it right now

Thanks

Ramaystar, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  5. mfashraf

mfashraf Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If it is possible, I would like to do the same as Ramaystar. PM me with the price as well. Thank you

mfashraf, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  6. charon

charon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in buying: 1500 PR0-PR7 Directory Submissions - $38 - Completed within 5 Days.

How do I submit payment with the 40% off deal. I attempted to buy directly from your site and price is the same.

Thanks in advance.

charon, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  7. tanujdude91

tanujdude91 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What we can do is submit your website to PR 3 - PR 7 .
    Also , we'd like to tell you that high pr websites have low approval rate . So I'd recommend you to go for our current package .

PM Sent .

tanujdude91, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  8. nstar612

nstar612 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Here is my review of 100 submissions. The work was completed within 24 hours. So far, I have received confirmation emails from about half of the directories. A report was made available to my account within 48 hours as well as screenshots. I was able to manually verified that my links are indeed added to some of the sites. But, majority of the link submissions are still pending to be approved. As tanujdude91 mentioned, not all sites are going to approve your link. Overall, I think I can recommend this service simply because tanujdude91 is very responsive and they provide good reports tracking all the link submissions.

nstar612, Jul 24, 2009 IP
    tanujdude91 likes this.
  9. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Well I used his service before and I am glad to use it from my newly launched blog with "100 PR2+ Directory Submissions - $2 - Completed within 2 Days" Pack! Here is my short review:

" I had no doubt on his working, this time he did excellent work then last one and I got all PR4+ Directory Submissions, yes you heard right. Few links are already listed and some needs confirmation which I did. I am glad to see he add 30 PR5+ links inlcuding 1 PR8 links. I think what you need. He tooks only 24 hours to done the job but work done with proper quality and satisfaction. I can recommend this service simply because you surly get quality service from him with detailed reports as well as image proof that they add the links!"

Rohit patel, Jul 24, 2009 IP
    tanujdude91 likes this.
  10. piyushjeswani

piyushjeswani Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got a review and the submission is of great quality. I got 100 submissions and all were from pr2+ directories. I got the report and it was well mentioned to which all directories was my site submitted. Great service Bro, 100% recommended.

Thanking you.

piyushjeswani, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  11. tanujdude91

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your kind words guys . We are trying our best to improve our service slowly .

A note to everyone - We would require an extra 2 days time to complete the orders as we are already full of orders since last 3 days ; so please cooperate with us .

tanujdude91, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  12. charon

charon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My honest review...

I have ordered two 1500 directory submissions. Seller was quick to respond and indicated that due to time constraints, they would have to extend from original 5 days to instead 7 Days. I was fine with that.

Both of the 1500 submissions were ordered on July 24, 2009. So it has been approximately 15 days and only one has been performed (1/2 half way done) and the other not started yet.

Well, you may think this is a negative review, but it's actually a positive review.

I've ordered article submissions in the past and upon reading the email notifications, the quality of the submissions were sub-par.

* My take on what I'm seeing right now on my email were that these include a great variety of submissions, some major ones, some no-names and do include the usual Robin Gupta's links (but not as excessive). ANd looking at the timeline of the emails, they are not on the same day and the submissions are being performed on a daily basis. I actually like the fact that I didn't get all these submissions in 2 days.

* ANother feature I like is that Seller provides a customer update via admin panel. The first one is currently on stage II which indicates 50% done. And looking at the other account, it's on the queue.

* I'm looking forward to the report as indicated as part of the service and will update the review even more with results.

Would I recommend this service? Would I use this service again? So far on the submissions, so good. I'm thinking of going ahead and ordering another set of 1500 submissions right now since I have 20+ sites. By the way, I did pay the fees as advertised and I did not receive free submissions for a review. I thought I'd share my experience to provide value to the community. Seller so far has been providing Great Value.

charon, Aug 8, 2009 IP
  13. happytrails32

happytrails32 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm looking for unique c-class IPs, and Pankrank 1 directories or higher only. Do you have these set up by pagerank and unique c-class ips? How many directories would this be?

happytrails32, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  14. tanujdude91

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi , we have the list sorted by pagerank but not by IP's . We have 1500 PR 1 and higher links . You can get that package for $38 .

tanujdude91, Aug 18, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.