1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I add this code to PHPBB3

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by nucleus99, Jul 18, 2009.

Iam running a PHPbb forum and having trouble adding this code

<!-- CREDITBURNER 468x60 -->
    <iframe width="468" height="60" allowtransparency="false" frameborder="0" hspace="0" vspace="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" src="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx="></iframe>
    <!-- END CREDITBURNER -->
    Code (markup):
    I tried adding it to the styles/xxx/template/overall_header and overall_footer but no luck. It says 'error ..... line xx'

could anyone please guide me on this. thanks

nucleus99, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  2. ascensions

ascensions Active Member

Best Answers:
    As long as it's below the </HEAD> then your code looks fine and should work in the templates.... Clear the cache after adding it, then check your source code, as Iframes can be deceivingly there if no content is loading in them.

ascensions, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  3. seismic2

seismic2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try this : Put the code in a .HTML file named ads.html and put it in the /styles/xxx/template/ directory. Then add this line to overall_header.html or overall_footer.html where you want to place your frame :
    <!-- INCLUDE ads.html -->
    Code (markup):

seismic2, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  4. nucleus99

nucleus99 Peon

Best Answers:
    it wont work coz it has END in it and it messes up PHPbbs code (thats what I was told on their forum)

thanks, It should work that way

nucleus99, Jul 21, 2009 IP