1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i have a hatered for islam

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by samantha pia, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I tried to follow your reasoning until you said Christianity mixed with religion gave us genocide. Where is this happening? (Just in case you are confused - Christianity is based on the teachings of the one they call Jesus Christ, through the book they call the Bible. To be a Christian is to be one who follows Christ, hence the name Christ-ian.)

debunked, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you still trying to prove your imaginary guy is better than other guys that other people believe in? :rolleyes:
    Your Christianity is as much full of BS as any other religion and in some cases even more. ;)

gworld, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  3. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    What the OP said was harrasing others, which is against the rules.

campolar, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  4. aramex

aramex Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am muslims and i am honor, i Love Allah = God, Prayer 5 Times A day

No Rape
    No Murder
    No Suicide
    No Drug
    No Alcoholic
    No Eat big
    all mentioned is Wrong

if you Hate the islam Then You Hate MJackson,MJ is Muslims

Allah Karim
    Allah Ghofor
    Allah Rahim

Good Bye

aramex, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  5. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol well that certainly is a testament to the credibility of islam. If the worlds weirdest freak was in to it i don't know what i'm waiting for! :rolleyes:

Maybe i should also adopt a dependency to pain killers, have my face mutilated and fiddle with some kids... after all, if it's good enough for Michael Jackson!

stOx, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  6. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    MJ was claimed to be a muslim, but do you think he really did? He never confirmed it from his words. It was all what the press said.

And others who think Islam is not a true religion, you should read "The Bible, The Qur'an and Science"! I have the book itself, but a quick google search got me this online PDF: http://deenrc.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/the-biblethe-quran-science.pdf which is exactly the same.

campolar, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  7. Bali_Sunset

Bali_Sunset Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    the real problem is western media........

if a muslim sets off a bomb in Central Park, NY and kills a christian the world headlines will be filled by this news

But if a country that is dominated by christians (like US) massacred hundreds of thousands of innocent muslims in Iraq and Afghan, nobody will know, because there will be very few news on it.

Just open your eyes......

Christian community is not the best community....likewise, muslims also make many mistakes.

We are all human, mistakes are our nature.

Don't blame other religion or community, just look into your own community,

do you live in a perfect community?

Bali_Sunset, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  8. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting choice of words, so uncondemning. A mistake is when somebody accidentally pushes on a door marked "Pull". Strapping on C4 and nails with the intent of turning everyone at the corner Pizza Hut into hamburger and pink mist isn't "a mistake"... it's a sick intentional act of hatred by a nut brainwashed to place approval of some two-faced cleric over human life.

Notice the clerics that commend this behavior never demonstrate the technique personally. Either they know they're full of shit or they're just not into heaven or virgins.

Unfortunately the idiots who wear C-4 for the cause have the IQ of sheet metal and cant see the irony.

robjones, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  9. Bali_Sunset

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I understand if you are a patriotic american, but please open your mind, what your country have done to the world.....more than a million innocent muslims are already killed direct and undirectly related to US policies.

in some ways, your government is more sadistic than those terrorists.

we all make mistakes......

An ordinary iraqi man who had all his family members gone into a pink mist because of US aerial bombs can have the same thought like you about the word "mistake".

But yeah....we are all human......we make mistake!!

Muslims have worked hard to remedy the terrorism acts in their midst. Many good and religious muslims are killed when they fought those militants.

Every Islamic country have anti-terrorism branch and some perform even better and tougher than western anti-terrorism agencies.

We are all allies in fighting these militants, but the difference is, of course we don't level the whole village in process......

Bali_Sunset, Jul 18, 2009 IP
    gworld likes this.
  10. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bear in mind the reason we can express these differences of opinion regarding religioun is because we're on a site operated by Americans instead of a site located in some fundamentalist Muslim based regime.

As for the US government being more sadistic than terrorist bombers... people have the right to an opinion regardless of how warped and full of shit it may be. Enjoy the freedom. :)

robjones, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  11. clade

clade Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought bootlegging was wrong in Islam, I guess I thought wrong.. :p

clade, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  12. Bali_Sunset

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hahaha......so typical americans

I come across so many americans like you who unconsciously believe that freedom was invented by american and owned by americans and believe the whole world should be thankful to americans for it.

Of course, you'll reply NO to this post.....

Although my country is muslims dominated, we are free in expressing our thought. We already have our freedom without americans......

Enjoy the freedom???...well, no thank's ....we are already free here.

Bali_Sunset, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  13. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    robjones post reminds me of what I heard when Bush constantly claiming that terrorists attacked USA because they hated American freedom. It was a simple question, if the terrorist attacked USA because of freedom, shouldn't they have attacked Sweden or Holland where there is much more freedom? :rolleyes::D

gworld, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  14. avatar33

Best Answers:
    lol where did you hear this? Islam is just like all religions, it's got rules and principles, if you do more good than bad, you have good chances of going to heaven, if not, well you might go to hell. It's all up to God I guess :)

15. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Again I ask, was my statement wrong that the only way to guarantee (to insure) that you get to heaven is die a martyr? If not, you get to live hoping you did enough good to earn your way to heaven? How do you determine if you did enough good, do you keep a point chart or have a star board like you had in kindergarten where the teacher gave you a star sticker if you were good that day?

debunked, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Living under the protective shield of the US, I can understand why its so hard for someone like you to fully understand the value of freedom, true freedom. You've been spoiled and have taken it for granted way too long.

You are one sad individual in my estimation.

Mia, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. :D

The only time USA and Canada went to war, we kicked your ass. We are quite capable of defending ourselves as we have shown in WWI and WWII. If you actually worked instead of living on welfare, then you might have some money to come out of the trailer park that you live in and travel to Canada or Europe and see not only Canadians and most Europeans have higher standard of living but also have more freedom. ;)

gworld, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    For someone who's never been out of his mom basement you sure seem to know a lot about me.. :rolleyes:

You should really be thanking me kid. Enjoy the freedom I provide you with.

Mia, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How do you provide freedom for me when I have served my country in it's armed forces while you have been a source of embarrassment to your own father for being a coward and not joining the army like him (according to your own post)? :rolleyes:

gworld, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No, once again, according to what you've made up in your own posts. Neither me nor my father were in the Army. His father was in the Army Air Corp.

Julian, they do not let overweight kids join the armed services. Keep dreaming. The most you've contributed to your country is furthering the notion that Canadians are about as useful as tits on a boar hog. Its bad enough we had to deal with Celine and Pam, that and your inability to pronounce vowels correctly. Do yourself a favor and shut up for once. You're furthering the hurtful stereotypes that have shaped most American's image of your country.

Go away.

Mia, Jul 21, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.