1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clbotpro Vs Troopal???

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Cl Bot Pro, Apr 22, 2009.

Looking for some opinions on what people like and dislike about the cl posting software that is out there like clbotpro and troopal? Those are the main 2 available right now. Please share, don't worry any constructive criticism is appreciated.

Cl Bot Pro, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  2. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you Yuri?

I tried the demo version of clbotpro with an ad I have used on a regular basis but it got ghosted each time. Maybe I should make some changes when using your software?

Romanorc, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  3. Cl Bot Pro

Cl Bot Pro Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes you need to make sure your ads are unique and that you have sufficient amount of ips to post 10-X amount of ads. You also need to go into the ad_template and ad_template2.txt file and delete all the coding in there. Save those files, close the program and re open. There is coding currently in those files which allows the program to track your ads, but you don't need that to be able to auto post with the software.

4. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    My ads are unique, my ips are as well... I have used your software before you got the shaft from the adsoncraigs guys.

Is there hidden text on your new version and if so, is it possible to disable it?

It's spectacular software once you get it all set up.

5. Cl Bot Pro

Cl Bot Pro Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes just go into the limpsum.txt file and delete all the random words in it. Have you looked at the FAQ section? There is also a help section www.clbotpro.com/help

6. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll mess around with it a little tomorrow. It's on my other computer and I know that since it's your software that it is good. The other software was a real dream and I am sure that this is better yet with some updating.

Thanks, Yuri.

7. crownedgenius

crownedgenius Guest

Best Answers:
    Yury is that you? Sweet I didn't know that you were on the forums. I want to see those new add ons. I have been following you off of twitter for the last couple weeks

crownedgenius, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  8. moiseszaragoza

moiseszaragoza Peon

Best Answers:
    i cant say i have used CL Bot Pro or Troopal.
    I was trying to install troopal but i keep getting errors so i am going to try out the demo of CL Bot Pro.

I was reading that i had to oppen some files?
    can you tell me more about this

Thanks

moiseszaragoza, Apr 24, 2009 IP
  9. badboymarketer

badboymarketer Active Member

Best Answers:
    How many ads per day could I get posted on CL using CL Bot Pro with about an hours worth of time invested?

badboymarketer, Apr 24, 2009 IP
  10. badboymarketer

badboymarketer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard that CL Bot Pro has a learning curve to it. How long will it take me to master it?
    What does it mean when people say their ad got ghosted?

badboymarketer, Apr 24, 2009 IP
  11. Cl Bot Pro

Cl Bot Pro Guest

Best Answers:
    You should have it all down in less then a week. It doesn't really take much time. All you need to do is test out the demo. A little trial and error will definitely get you going. We are in the middle of re creating the news in the actual software, this way you can watch videos and get step by step direction on how to do something. It should be ready in the next couple of weeks.

Cl Bot Pro, May 10, 2009 IP
  12. crownedgenius

crownedgenius Guest

Best Answers:
    I put 2 thumbs up to you YURY. Your the man!

crownedgenius, May 23, 2009 IP
  13. ddzc

ddzc Peon

Best Answers:
    Cl Bot Pro,

What is the usual criteria of posting with your software to avoid ghosting and post removal? Do you have to post unique posts (unique title and body) with unique i.p addresses per post, per city? If I posted the same post in multiple cities with unique I.P's per city, would they be removed or flagged?

I'm just wondering how your software can save me time as opposed to manual posting which never gets flagged and removed.

Thanks

ddzc, May 23, 2009 IP
  14. crownedgenius

crownedgenius Guest

Best Answers:
    You will get flagged and removed if you ads look like spam. People are paid from craigslist to moderate the local posts made. If they look like obvious spam kiss your ads good bye. I would suggest having more unique content in your ads and changing things up. New email, IPs, clearing history/cookies/cache inbetween posts, and testing what works vs. what doesn't.

Its all about trial and error. With this software you have it do all the work for you. This way you can kick up your feet and watch your computer do all the work.

crownedgenius, May 25, 2009 IP
  15. StefyZ

StefyZ Member

Best Answers:
    I have used ads and easyad i really like Easyad Deluxe as i have use it for a long time.. and still like the idea that krevin had... to bad he is not in cl anymore...
    About clbotpro it is a good software.. but had problems with the city selection i really think you should try to simplify that part a little take a look at easyad and you will see what i mean....

With all that i really like both posters

StefyZ, May 25, 2009 IP
  16. Cl Bot Pro

Cl Bot Pro Guest

Best Answers:
    The interface I agree could use a fresh design, but if it isn't broke don't fix it. I will take a peak at the admaster, troopal, etc. Maybe we can change the look and design so its more user friendly. Although if I do that I'm going to have to change tho whole software.

I will think about your suggestion STEFYZ

Cl Bot Pro, May 25, 2009 IP
  17. deeguy1

deeguy1 Peon

Best Answers:
    How many ads a day maximum can someone put up with CL Bot Pro?

deeguy1, May 28, 2009 IP
  18. Cl Bot Pro

Cl Bot Pro Guest

Best Answers:
    You post as many as you desire there really isn't any limitation.

Cl Bot Pro, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  19. Bot Wizard

Bot Wizard Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been with Cl Bot Pro for years. I have seen them all come and go. I like Cl bot pro the best, maybe cause I have the most experience with it and because I can post 1k ads with it daily. I have tried troopal and other bots out there. They really don't compare. Sure some do the job. I just never could setup an ad in any other bot like I can with CLBOTPRO. So thanks Yury for making it and keeping it updated!

Bot Wizard, Jun 7, 2009 IP
    Cl Bot Pro likes this.
  20. CLADGENIUS

CLADGENIUS Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like you have some competition now. There is 3 in this party of posters!

CLBOTPRO
    TROOPAL
    CLAD GENIUS

Good Luck!

CLADGENIUS, Jul 17, 2009 IP
    Cl Bot Pro likes this.