1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Your Help

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by akki313, Jul 17, 2009.

Hi!!

I am new in adsense and just made a blog few weeks before.. I did various methods to promote it including directory submission and social bookmarking sites submissions.
    My blog has 50-60 visitors per day but CTR is 0%. There are only 2 clicks in two weeks. :(

My blog: www.health-b.com

Please suggest some ways to increase visitors as well as CTR.

Thanks in advance

akki313, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  2. Hacienda

Hacienda Guest

Best Answers:
    May be to your blog visitors are not interested in

Hacienda, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  3. JulieV

JulieV Guest

Best Answers:
    You need to optimized your content on the blog with less competitive keywords and rank them further to the top of the searches. Like weight loss is very competitive and just saying health as your tag might not get you much. so search for those less competitive keywords and use some SEO.

Thanks
    JulieV

JulieV, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  4. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    nice blog.Are you getting visits from only social bookmarks?They dont get us clicks.Try to add more posts and build links - make sure to add more long tail targeted content.

evolveforever, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  5. Crafty Blogger

Crafty Blogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    With 60 visitors a day, you should be getting at least a couple of clicks a day, so I would try experimenting with ad placement. You might try adding more ad blocks, and having only one post per page as well. You should also add a lot more content and create backlinks to specific posts to generate more traffic to your blog. I think the blog itself looks pretty nice, and the content seems to be pretty good as well (is it unique?).

Crafty Blogger, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  6. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would place an ad in one of the blog posts either below or where the pics are?
    Also post links to your articles on health forums. Im sure people would love the information.
    I would also add other ads like for CJ or something that can sell weight loss pills or equipment.
    Hope this helps and good luck

superrichguy, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  7. cra88

cra88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well there is so many things that could increase your traffic!

but your main problem is the position of the Ads, in that place people will never click on them! believe me...

You have to remember one thing: people HATE advertising, then if they know it is advertising, they will not click on it...

You have to use a bit more ads and position them so that they look like part of your content!

Make them blend into your content!

That is how you will get more clicks!

For traffic, there is so many ways, but if you don't position the Ads the right way, you will not get clicks regardless of how much traffic you get...

Now.. You have to increase your content, you say that you have had this blog since weeks??

You should at least post a new article every day or at least every other day... Content is the key for SEO, getting traffic into your Blog thru Search Engines...

For more info you can see my AdSense related thread in my sig...

Hope that helps!

Chris R.

cra88, Jul 17, 2009 IP
    akki313 likes this.