1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

★★★Long live the King! Great MICHAEL JACKSON website and forum - 4 year old domain★★★

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kokopelli, Jul 13, 2009.

For your consideration, I offer for sale this brand new Michael Jackson website: michaeljacksonforumsDOTcom
    PLEASE NOTE: I do not want the website stats to show hits from this forum, or backlinks from this thread to show in the search engines, so have obfuscated the URL (change the "DOT" to a "."). Therefore, please do not post the URL in the thread! Thanks.

The domain is 4 years old (no drop) and a PR1. It was parked until a few days ago. I consider it a top, even premium, name.

[​IMG]
    I have now built a fantastic website and fully integrated forum on the WordPress platform. It uses a very customized free theme and a free forum plugin. There are also many other cool features, including:

1. Flickr image gallery and random photo in the sidebar
    2. Store (via eBay)
    3. Several revenue streams (including Adsense, eBay and Amazon)
    4. Automated content via newsfeeds (you can turn this off if required)
    5. Automated videos via YouTube
    6. Polls
    etc., etc.

I have also made a few original forum posts (as admin and another user) to get things started.

Because the website/forums is built with Wordpress there is a great backend to make changes, add/edit stuff, and so on. I have also installed many great plugins to enhance security (CAPTCHA, Akismet, and others), add functionality and provide better SEO. You will also receive automated database backups every week,

With the present renewed interest in Michael Jackson, this website is a great opportunity for a fan or marketer to get a foot in the door. You get an aged premium domain and a great website with cool features - just start adding some content and promoting! I promise you, just like Elvis, MJ will forever remain popular, and so will this site with a little effort and time. :)

Income: assume none
    Stats: very little
    [​IMG]
    Click to view

Registrar: http://godaddy.com (free push)
    Creation Date: 2006-08-24
    Expiration Date: 2009-08-24

Webhosting: on my own server (NOT included)

3 Days Auction Only

Starting bid: $85
    Increments: $10
    Reserve: yes
    BIN: $455

Please note, I do not provide web hosting and do not have time to migrate the site for you, so will provide you with cPanel/FTP access so you can move the website to your own webhosting yourself asap (7 days max).

This is a multiforum sale, so please post SOLD to claim at the posted BIN and send PayPal payment without delay. Strictly first-come, first-served and I reserve the right to sell to the next guy if there's undue delay in paying. As a rule, I only accept verified PayPal payments from available funds (no credit card-funded payments).

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warranties. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

kokopelli, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  2. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    It's just been brought to my attention that I miscalculated the domain age - should be "almost 3 years old", not "4 years old". My bad :eek: I plead insanity!

kokopelli, Jul 14, 2009 IP
    sawz likes this.