1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How is Obama Doing?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by bigcat1967, Jul 13, 2009.

Something I'm pretty ticked off at...so excuse me while I vent:

An old rule of thumb is that the present administration does not go back and investigate the former administration. God knows, every administration has broken laws and really should be prosecuted for. And before to long, this present administration will be no exception.

Yet, with the economy having a 9.5% unemployment rate, on a verge of passing a second stimulis package that will create inflation down the road...you would think the Obama administration is taking its eyes off the ball when they want to investigate Cheney. So every time there is a bit of bad news about the economy, or when Obama's poll numbers slip a little - they are putting news stories out there to investigate the former administration. What a joke!

What do you guys think? Is Obama and his AG taking their eyes off the ball when there's bigger fish to fry? Such as the economy.

bigcat1967, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  2. XyliantMediaLtd

XyliantMediaLtd Guest

Best Answers:
    He's doing great, I thinks

XyliantMediaLtd, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  3. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Where did you get this from ? Every administration has not broken laws.

It's not the "Administration" looking into Cheney's arrogant interpretation of the constitution, it's going to be a combined Congress that asks questions concerning the deceit.
    Nobody was looking for this, Panetta discovered it by mistake, and was bound by duty to report it to the Congressional Intelligence Committees, and based on a general consciousness from the group, terminated the project immediately.

Obama does not need to waste time looking backwards at all the crap that Cheney and Bush pulled. We already know what they did, we lived it...but, if he did indeed ORDER the CIA to ignore the constitution and lie ( or withhold information) from congress, or at least the "gang of 8" then he needs to be held accountable.

No one. NO ONE is above the law, no matter what the current political, or national security climate is...that is why we have a small select group of bi partisan congressman and senators closely connected to the intelligence community, to insure that the President, or Vice President does not run private wars, or commit violations of international law.

You sound like Mary Matalin, whining every time a stone gets unturned that shows the G.O.P in a bad light that some sort of conspiracy is afloat to discredit the previous administration.

No one has that kind of time, and the previous administration discredited itself, as was shown in the landslide Presidential election.

You should also note that the Attorney General has a duty to investigate this. It is not something that can be covered up. I'll be willing to bet there is all kinds of crap floating around that Bush and Cheney left unfinished or half done.

hmansfield, Jul 13, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  4. matthemattrix

matthemattrix Member

Best Answers:
    The Obama administration is making some bad decisions. For example his new science czar, John Holdren, is a real creep!

Many journos will turn a blind eye, since they're still besotted with Obama. But I suspect that more and more American voters will be aghast, and they will think a lot less of him as a result. Gradually, he'll lose his halo pretty well completely.

Not there yet, but it's sure to happen in time ...

matthemattrix, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  5. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    And you know all of this from Sydney Australia ?
    Then who should he have appointed, in your opinion, as "Science Czar"?

hmansfield, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  6. Joehema

Joehema Guest

Best Answers:
    According to Greenspan Federal Reserve is above the law.

[QUOTE="Chairman of Federal Reserve, Greenspan]No ONE can OVER RULE the FED.
    Not even the PRESIDENT of the United States.[/QUOTE]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVmxQsvj6lo

Joehema, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  7. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your question for the world, Americans or Black Americans?

Vebtools, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    From the beginning the entire campaign was based on scapegoating. Take that away, remove the hype and you have no substance. Now is not any different. Obama's economic plan will fail. There has never been any doubt from the beginning, but he was able to sell it to a public which was out for blood from Bush and Cheney. What else can Obama do to save his face but still keep them in the news?

He will have to do some serious scapegoating when the economy crashed.

And these are his attempts to continually keep anti Bushism alive so nobody looks at the people who are to blame which is about to happen.

Blogmaster, Jul 14, 2009 IP
    Mia likes this.
  9. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    What do you mean WHEN ? It already crashed.

No one is looking to scapegoat anyone.
    I take the man at his word, and I think his smart enough to know his shortcomings and to include leaders from ALL parties to enact a plan that will repair the damage done to the economy from greed during the Bush administration.

It would be really nice if all the citizens of this country that were rooting for the the Commander and Chief of the United States of America to fail, and for America to fail itself during his administration, could put down the bitterness of the McCain (It's over) loss and actually contribute something to help their country instead constantly spewing judgmental venom and bile.

Even when I was at the top of my Bush hate, I still wished him the best and hoped for the best for my country, and still stood behind the Office of the President, and The country as a whole....anything less should be considered treason.

Considering the state that we are in right now, and how we all need to work together with our elected leaders and lawmakers, instead of looking to point fingers, how about acting like you actually live in this country and give a damn ?

10. ms2134

ms2134 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that there are issues here and there with many Governments but either way the government are whom people voted them to be... (In MOST Countries) so to moan is just selfish...

~ Mike

ms2134, Jul 14, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  11. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    In 2012 I think Obama will be judged primarily on these four factors:

1. The Economy. If the economy has not recovered by 2012, it will be difficult for him to win re-election (unless of course the Republican nominee is Sarah Palin who is such an awful candidate that she'd likely loose to Obama even if his approval ratings are in Dubya territory.) Likewise if the economy is doing well, he will be almost impossible to beat.

2. Heath Care Reform. If real health care reform is passed (public option) I think it will end up being extremely popular with the general population (just as medicare is now.) The long term positive impact this could have on Obama's legacy and the Democrats future political hopes is massive. Likewise, if real health care reform is not passed it will be very damaging to Obama & the rest of the Democratic party. Anything less than the public option is not acceptable because it allows the scam artists that are the private insurance companies to stay in power.

3. The Wars. The wars will be owned by Obama in 2012. The questions will be: Is the Iraq war really over? How is the Afghanistan war going?

4. Gay Rights. This may not influence as many voters as the above issues but for a certain segment it will be very important. Did he make good on his campaign promises in regards to repealing don't ask, don't tell?

---

Obviously there could be some new factor that comes into play by 2012, but otherwise I think these are the major factors that will come into play...

As far as how he's doing so far? I think it's too early to say. I think he's always looking at the long term results. He's a chess player. If he's got good marks on these four issues in 2012, then he's succeeded. Give him a chance to get it done.

---

As far as the nonsense about investigating the Bush admin. The problem is that they haven't investigated them. Bush/Cheney broke many serious laws while they were in power. It's basically saying that our laws are of no importance when we don't do anything about this now that we know about it.

Zibblu, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  12. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Um, "Ahem ahem"...

Obama has re-instated warrentless wiretaps, has condoned the use of waterboarding, sent even more troops to Iraq and Afganistan...

Honestly, hmansfield, except for stem cell research, can you name for me any major policy initiatives of President Bush that President Obama has not gone along with?

And, while we are at it, can you tell me EXACTLY what laws you are accusing Bush & Cheney of breaking?

Corwin, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  13. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dunno - did anyone else see Congresshuman Barney Frank on The Daily Show last night?

Jon Stewart really went after him, and according to Frank, the economy is tanking with no end in sight - and Stewart finally got Frank to admit that the Democrats are mostly responsible.

Personally, I think President Obama really wants to do the right thing, but he is in WAY over his head. Pelosi's got him cornered.

In my opinion, while his popularity is still high, President Obama has to take his case directly to the American people. He has to SET HIS OWN AGENDA, and NOT PELOSI's. He has to threaten to veto spending bills from his own party.

In my opinion, this is the only effective use of Presidential Popularity - when it's the President vs. Congress.

Because, if he doesn't, once his popularity drops below 55% he will forever belong to Pelosi.

Corwin, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Mia, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  15. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Well then, let's just go back to the Bush administration and allow wall street to keep raping and pillaging the economy with unscrupulous financial practices. That worked out pretty well........... for some.:rolleyes:

For many of you, it wouldn't matter what Obama was doing, you are going to disagree and fight against him every step of the way. How very American of you.

When I was a bar and nightclub manager, employees that bitched all the time got fired or weak shifts, those that pitched it to make things better and actually offer some solutions to problems, got the best shifts, made the most money and got promoted.

Nobody wants to be around someone that is bitching all the time while we are trying to make money.

16. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And just when did Greenspan claim that?:confused:

Corwin, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  17. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Must have been right after Obama condoned the use of water-boarding.

Just for kicks, when did Obama do that? I must have missed it in the news.

browntwn, Jul 14, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You're thinking of the Clinton admin. Right complaints, wrong admin. I've seen you do that a lot.

Not all of us are blinded by a sexual attraction to the commander in chief.

Night club owner - Republican
    Night club employees - Democrats

I get your point... Democrats part of problem. Republicans part of solution.

Understood. Nice to see you are catching on for a change.

Exactly... Look at all of us that endured that crap for the last 8 years. Even now when your boy is in power, you still continue to bitch. What gives?

Democrats are never happy. :eek:

Mia, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  19. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    No. That's the problem. The President of the United States is not "My Boy", he is OUR President, and even though you didn't vote for him, how about doing something that is part of a solution other than bitching and continuing the childish rhetoric in our country that seeks to keep things separated as "us" and "them". ?

Really ? No Igot it right. I never heard the term "sub prime" until the Bush administration, and what happened to Country Wide, Fannie Mae, Shearson Leaman, Circuit City, Mervyns, GM, AIG, and all of these companies and banks during the Bush administration ? Hmmn ?

1st Choice Mortgage – to close, layoffs
    Aames Investment Corp – acquired by Accredited Home Lenders
    ABN Amro Mortgage – 1700 layoffs
    ABN-Amro Hypotheken-Gruppe – stopped lending in Germany
    Ace Mortgage Funding – shut down
    Accredited Home Lenders – filed bankruptcy
    Accredited Home Lenders – ceased wholesale lending for second time in Aug 2008
    Accredited Home – shut down retail lending, ceased wholesale, Lone Star lawsuit
    Accredited Home – agreed to Lone Star buyout
    Accredited Home Lenders – shuts four operations centers, layoffs
    Accredited Home Lenders – cuts 38 jobs in Cincinnati
    ACC Capital Holdings – mass layoffs, closed Ameriquest, sold wholesale to Citigroup
    Acoustic Home Loans – closed subprime wholesale lender
    ACT Mortgage Capital – suspended all submissions/fundings until further notice
    Advantage Home Loans – closed
    Advent Mortgage – merged with New Equity Mortgage
    AIG – to buy Equity One
    Aegis Funding – closed, seeking bankruptcy protection
    Aegis Mortgage Corp. – laying off 401 employees
    Alpha Bank & Trust – shut down by FDIC
    Alliance Bancorp – closed, filed for Ch. 7 bankruptcy
    Alliance Bank (Culver City, CA) – shut down by FDIC
    Alliance Title Co. – shut down, layoffs
    All Fund Mortgage – rumored to be closed, acquired by Carlile Investments Inc.
    Allstate Home Loans – shut down after buyout
    ALT Funding – believed to have ceased operations
    Alterna Mortgage – New Jersey wholesale lender closed
    Alternative Financing Corp. – wholesale division closed
    Altivus Financial – closed wholesale operations, now believed to be shut down
    AMC Lending –ceases wholesale lending
    AMC Mortgage – acquired by Transnational Financial Network Inc.
    AmeriBanc Corp. – ceased operations
    Ameribank Inc. – shut down by FDIC
    America West Bank – shut by FDIC
    AmericasBank – shut mortgage unit
    American Brokers Conduit – shut down all operations
    American Business Financial Services – closed
    American Equity Mortgage – closing 6 of 30 offices, laying off 40 employees
    American Freedom Mortgage – filed bankruptcy
    American Home Mortgage – closed
    American Lending Group – merged with Premier Mortgage Group
    American Mortgage Network – bought by Wachovia
    American Sterling Bank – halted wholesale lending
    American Sterling Bank – shut down by FDIC
    American Southern Bank – shut down by FDIC
    Ameriquest – closed, laid off 3,800, shut 229 retail branches after $325 million settlement
    Ameritrust Mortgage Company – subprime wholesale division closed
    AmPro Mortgage closed – (part of Alliance Bancorp)
    Amstar Mortgage Corp. – most staff laid off, The Money Store to take over by Dec. 15
    ANB Financial – shut down by FDIC for lax lending standards
    Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. – its Belvedere subsidiary is in default and faces margin calls
    Apex Financial Group/Aapex Mortgage – commission checks delayed, licenses suspended
    Apex Mortgage/Aapex Mortgage – reportedly cease all opertions
    APS Mortgages Limited (UK) – independent brokerage shutting downn
    Argent – sold to Citigroup
    Assured Lending Corp – to exit wholesale lending
    Aurora – stopped wholesale and correspondent lending
    Aurora Loan Services – 160 employees laid off
    Aurora Loan Services – laid off 70 in Florida, 139 in NJ
    Aurora Loan Services – cut 93 jobs in El Toro, CA
    Axix Mortgage – closed
    Banco Santander – to buy UK lender Alliance & Leicester PLC
    BankAtlantic – laid off 115 employees
    Bank of America – to cut up to 35,000 jobs
    Bank of America – to buy Countrywide
    Bank of America – Countrywide merger possibility, continued layoffs
    Bank of America – cutting 3,000 jobs in investment banking unit
    Bank of America – to cease wholesale lending, 700 layoffs
    Bank of America – to cut 650 jobs, sell its prime brokerage unit
    Bank of America – cut 224 jobs in Tampa, 195 in Troy
    Bank of America – to cut 7,500 jobs post merger
    Bank of America – completes purchase of Countrywide
    Bank of America – to buy Merrill Lynch
    Bank of Granite and Granite Mortgage Inc. – to combine, layoffs
    BankUnited – ceased wholesale lending, layoffs
    Bank of Clark County – shut down by FDIC
    Bank of Lincolnwood – shut by FDIC
    BankUnited – bank failure
    BankUnited – to close four wholesale mortgage sales offices, 200 layoffs
    BankUnited – cut another 160 jobs
    BankUnited – cut 115 jobs in Miami Lakes, FL
    Barclays Bank PLC – bought Equifirst
    Basis Yield – Australian hedge fund files for bankruptcy due to subprime woes
    Bath Building Society (UK) – halt mortgage lending
    Bay Capital Corp. – closed
    BayRock Mortgage Corp. – ceased wholesale lending
    Bayview Financial – cut 60 jobs
    BB&T – bought Collateral Real Estate Capital
    BB&T – to shut subprime wholesale lending unit
    BC Bancorp – shut down
    Bear Stearns – layoffs
    Beacon Financial Mortgage Bankers Corp. – filed bankruptcy
    Bear Stearns – closed two hedge funds after huge subprime losses, 240 subprime layoffs
    Bear Stearns – merging Encore Credit and Bear Stearns Residential Mortgage into one unit
    Bear Stearns – more layoffs
    Bear Stearns – cuts 150 jobs in Irvine, CA
    Beazer Mortgage Corp. – halts loan origination
    Beazer Homes – closed office, layoffs, subpoenaed for fraud
    Beazer Homes – cut 25% of staff
    Belvedere Trust Mortgage – two default notices, unlikely to pay back loans
    Beneficial Finance – layoffs
    BF Saul Wholesale Group – layoffs and closures, could be dissolved
    BlackandWhite.co.uk – halts lending, layoffs
    Blackstone Group – buying PHH Mortgage
    BMC Capital – to acquire NMB Capital
    BNC Mortgage – filed bankruptcy
    BNC Mortgage LLC – shut down – consolidated with Aurora Loan Services layoffs
    BNC Mortgage – cut 175 jobs in Nor. Cal, 400 in So. Cal
    BNY Mortgage – changes name to EverBank Reverse Mortgage
    Bradford & Bingley (UK) – nationalized, 370 layoffs
    Broad Street Mortgage – sold to Wausau Mortgage Corp.
    BrokerSource – ceased operations
    BrooksAmerica Mortgage Corp. – temporarily suspended new loan originations
    BSM Financial – closed wholesale unit BrokerSource
    Budget Finance Co. – layoffs
    c2 Financial (UK lender) – to lay off roughly 20 percent of workforce
    C & G Financial – suspended funding/production
    C-BASS – acquired Fieldstone Investment Group, struggling with margin calls
    California TD Investments LLC – filed for bankruptcy
    Calusa Investments – website down, thought to be closed
    Cameron Financial Group – bankrupt
    Cape Fear Bank –shut down by FDIC
    Capital One – to buy Chevy Chase Bank
    Capital One Home Loans – shutting Overland Park office, 300+ layoffs
    Capital One Mortgage – 2,000 layoffs planned nationwide
    Capital Six Funding – subprime and hard money lender suspended operations
    CapitalSource Inc. – to acquire retail banking operations of Fremont General
    Carlile Investments Inc. – acquired All Fund Mortgage
    Carteret Mortgage Corp. – to be closed down, hundreds of layoffs loom
    Castle Point Mortgage – will no longer accept wholesale broker applications
    CBA Commercial – said to have had sizable layoffs
    CBRE Realty Finance – halted lending
    Centennial Mortgage and Funding Inc. / Award Mortgage – shut down
    Centex Home Equity – changed its name to Nationstar Mortgage
    Central Federal Credit Union – placed in conservatorship
    Central Pacific Mortgage – closed, TMSF cancels deal to acquire company
    Central States Mortgage Co. – suspends operations
    Century Bank FSB – to halt wholesale lending
    CFIC Home Mortgage – closing down
    Champion Home Builders – 196 layoffs
    Chapel Funding – bought by Deutsche Bank
    Charcol Mortgages (UK) – cut up to 50 jobs
    Charter Funding – believed to be closed by parent First Magnus Financial
    Charter Mortgage – shut specialty lending unit
    Charter One – exits wholesale lending
    Chase – to buy Bear Stearns
    Chase – closing subprime loan facility in Ontario, CA 91 layoffs
    Chase – Washington Mutual merger
    Chase – wholesale lending division shut down
    Chase – shut home equity and subprime wholesale units, layoffs
    Chase – shut warehouse lending unit, cutting another 2,800 WaMu jobs
    Chase – closed operation centers in CA and NJ
    Chase – shut home equity processing center in Rochester, 300 layoffs
    Chase – cut roughly 100 home equity jobs in Indianapolis
    Chase – cut 9,200 Washington Mutual jobs
    Chase de Vere Mortgage Management (UK) – to close
    Chase Home Finance – closed retail subprime operations center in Woodcliff, NJ
    Chase Home Finance – shut 430-employee branch in Lexington, KY
    Chase Home Lending – cut 52 wholesale mortgage jobs in Orange, CA
    Chase Home Lending – cut 132 jobs in Ohio
    Chase Home Lending – unit closing in Charlotte, 92 layoffs
    Chase Home Lending – cut 266 jobs in Pennsylvania
    Chase Home Mortgage – halts construction lending
    Chase Wholesale Lending – shut four loan centers, cut 175 jobs
    Chevy Chase – layoffs, to stop lending in CA
    Chevy Chase – cut correspondent channel, facing class-action lawsuit
    Chevy Chase – halts construction-to-perm lending
    Chevy Chase – seized wholesale lending
    Chevy Chase – layoffs
    Chicago and Dallas Federal Home Loan Banks – proposed merger off
    CHL Mortgages (UK) – to cut 20% of staff
    Choice Capital Funding – rumored to be closed
    CIBC – layoffs
    CIT Group Inc. – shut down mortgage division 500+ layoffs
    CIT Group – sold remaining mortgage assets to Lone Star Funds
    Citadel – buying ResMAE
    Citigroup – to cut 50,000+ jobs
    Citigroup – layoffs as high as 45,000
    Citigroup – bought ABN AMRO Mortgage Group, acquired assets of Argent Mortgage
    Citigroup – mortgage layoffs reported
    Citigroup – layoffs in collateralized debt obligation unit
    Citigroup – to sell or shut down First Collateral Services
    Citigroup – to layoff 2000 investment bankers/traders
    Citi – to buy Wachovia
    Citi – to cut 9,000 jobs
    Citi – cut about 30 jobs in structured-credit group tied to mortgage losses
    Citi – to close Future Mortgages (UK) and CitiFinancial (UK subprime), layoffs
    Citi – cut 125 jobs in Texas
    Citi – to cut up to 6,500 investment banking jobs
    Citi correspondent – lending halted
    Citi Home Equity – layoffs
    CitiMortgage wholesale – to cut jobs, drop brokers
    CitiMortgage – layoffs and closures
    CitiMortgage – halts wholesale home equity lending, 500 layoffs
    CitiMortgage – cut 190 wholesale mortgage jobs in Des Moines, IA
    CitiMortgage Wholesale – layoffs, territories realigned
    Citi Residential Lending – retail mortgage unit to be consolidated
    Citizens Bank – mortgage layoffs
    Citizens Community Bank – shut by FDIC
    Citizens Republic Bancorp – to cut 60 jobs, mainly from mortgage processing
    Clear Choice Financial – in default, Bankruptcy possible
    CMXL – acquired All Fund
    Coast Bank – sold to First Banks of St. Louis
    Cobalt Capital (UK) – shut down
    Cohen Financial – cut 25% of staff
    Coldstream Financial Services – closed
    Collateral Real Estate Capital – acquired by BB&T
    Colonial National Mortgage – closing operations center in Ohio
    Colonial National Mortgage – to halt wholesale lending
    Colony Mortgage Corp. – closed
    Colorado National Bank – shut down by FDIC
    Columbia Bancorp – shut mortgage unit, cut 39 jobs
    Columbia Home Loans – subprime lender closed
    Columbian Bank and Trust Co. (Kansas) – shut down by FDIC
    Commercial First (UK) – halted new lending
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia – to acquire Wizard Home Loans
    Community Bank of West Georgia – shut by FDIC
    Community Resource Mortgage – closed its wholesale lending division, layoffs
    ComUnity Lending – halted operations, faces liquidation
    Concord Mortgage Co. – believed to be out of business
    Concorde Acceptance – rumored to be closed
    Contact 4 (UK) – to cut 108 jobs
    Cooperative Bank – shut by FDIC
    CoreStar Financial Group – closed
    Corn Belt Bank and Trust Co. – shut down by FDIC
    Countrywide – combines wholesale and correspondent units
    Countrywide – closing wholesale fulfillment centers
    Countrywide – shut 16 wholesale loan fulfillment centers
    Countrywide – believed to have shut 46 Full Spectrum Lending branches
    Countrywide Correspondent Lending Division – cut 293 jobs
    Countrywide Specialty Lending Division – layoffs
    Countrywide Capital Market Division – cut 65 jobs
    Countrywide – laid off 73 employees in Canoga Park
    Countrywide – layoffs in subprime , may be bought out by Bank of America
    Countrywide cutting up to 12,000 jobs, more about the Countrywide layoffs
    County Bank (Merced, CA) – shut down by FDIC
    Credit Suisse – layoffs, bought LIME Financial
    Credit Suisse – to cut 500 investment banking jobs
    Credit Suisse – to cut 150 jobs in its investment bank unit in UK
    Credit Suisse – cut 210 jobs in NYC
    CTX Mortgage – reportedly for sale
    CU National Mortgage – halts lending

and that's only a portion of the corporate bodies on Bush's resume:
    http://www.thetruthaboutmortgage.com/a-list-of-recent-mortgage-closures-mergers-and-layoffs/

hmansfield, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

Like I said... I endured 8 years of childish crap from people like you and 12 more some time before that...

In the end, the only one bitching is you. Ever thing about being part of the solution? When you are ready to join us, let me know.

Mia, Jul 15, 2009 IP