1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

65 - 70 visitors come daily

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by stoneworth, Jul 11, 2009.

Hello,

My website is marble and granite related and its ranking on hundred keywords and we are getting business through also but I am not facing hug traffics, why? Every day 65 - 70 visitors come. I think this is not good but I think this is good because traffics is coming real and fraud traffics is not coming so i happy but i want to increase it multiple so how can i get it?
    domain is old. send here some idea so i can think again about it. my site is marble, sandstone and granite related that mentioned below for visit only.

stoneworth, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  2. cipals15

cipals15 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Marble and Granite related websites seems to target employed individuals. Thus, you can try get referral traffic from websites which targets homeowners. Get links, Advertising or Support from them. But you need to try to select which one you should get traffic from.

cipals15, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  3. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    Look at the terms they find site with. I would do more keyword research and see what terms people look for and try to figure out wich ones fit your site. If you rank well for some terms it does not mean sales or traffic. Reviews and info sites people look but do not buy maybe try keywords with certain cities also.

rcj662, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  4. atniz

atniz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to concentrate on search engine traffic and identify competitive keywords that is related to your business using https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal and try to increase serp ranking for these keywords. I'm sure you will get more visitors if you able to rank top 10 on some of the high traffic keywords.

atniz, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  5. Atulmyboss

Atulmyboss Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes he is right , you must check where these keywords are used and then you must attract those visitors by using related keyword to your product . No website can survive on single keyword and everyone keep adding other keywords related to their products .

Atulmyboss, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  6. zeruel

zeruel Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe the keyword you are ranking for doesn't really have a good amount of searches per day. When choosing the right keywords for your site, make sure that the keyword you are targeting is what people are really searching for. Try to target some long tail keywords as well. Or you might try to look up if some people are also searching for a more detailed and specific product keywords.

zeruel, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  7. munchausena

munchausena Peon

Best Answers:
    what traffic estimation tools do you use? analytics?

munchausena, Jul 14, 2009 IP