1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with placement

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by mmads, Jul 12, 2009.

I am doing something wrong here. Can someone tell me what?

The page is the XBox 360 one below. I get anywhere from 50 - 350 page impressions / day. I have 0 clicks out of over 1500 impressions this week. Would like to make something. Please help me.

mmads, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  2. the writer

the writer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only thing wrong with it is that you probably need way more visitors to make any sales. In general, you have a sales site that resembles a blog, but no real content. You don't make any commentary on the items, you just kind of put them there and wait for people to click on them. So, you either need to find a way to convince people to buy the stuff by working on selling them, or drive way more traffic to the site.

the writer, Jul 13, 2009 IP
    mmads likes this.
  3. mmads

mmads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see what you are saying about a "sales site that resembles a blog". I will try to put some voice into it. Is this post better? I added my 2 cents in this one.

Thank you for your advice "the writer".

mmads, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  4. the writer

the writer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a little bit better. Truthfully, if you could add even 100 words to your pages, it'll work much better for you. You wrote something, but there's no real enthusiasm or information about your product. Don't assume that everyone who visits has some kind of idea what your product is (I don't, probably because I'm a little older, and today's video games pretty much escape me :rolleyes:)

the writer, Jul 13, 2009 IP