1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTB Threads < $5

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Idle Play, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am aware of the rule that any offer that is less than $5 needs to be in the freebies section, but does this apply to "wanted / WTB" threads also? The link sales forum is moving at around 1 page of threads per hour currently and the majority are for WTB $2 / $3 blog posts etc?

Idle Play, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  2. apunka-world

apunka-world Banned

Best Answers:
    I think so even they belong to freebies..
    I am newer as compared to you.. but still I think that is correct option as it says everything below $5 belongs there

apunka-world, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  3. Idle Play

Idle Play Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah. That's what I was wondering. I didn't see many people setting their budgets in link sales in the past, but these days most people set a price they are willing to pay for something and lots of them are coming in below $5. I don't have a solution / suggestion. I was just curious of the correct way of posting such threads.

Idle Play, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  4. buffalo

buffalo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Link sales, just like anything else, belong in Freebies if they are $5 or under. Please report any threads that are in the wrong forum.

buffalo, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  5. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    We are already moving threads below given $5 to Freebies but if you come to know any then use 'Report Post' button and we'll move it immediately.

DON.

deluxdon, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  6. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Remember, it doesn't matter if it's WTB or WTS, because the point is to stop people from exchanging iTrader on those low-$ deals. Which end initiates it is irrelevant.

jhmattern, Jul 13, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.