1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Condemn: Xinjiang Riot

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Susan Zhang, Jul 6, 2009.

1. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is exactly right?
    "You have never be to China. How do you know the situation in China?" <- this?

LOL. Very solid arguement to back up

And where do you get the news since everything is blocked in China to avoid the news to spread "outside"? People's Newspaper of China? That might just be the most neutral source.

[​IMG]
    "No Uighurs Need Apply"

Now read this carefully:

There are about 10,000 more of this, if anyone needs drop a PM.

LeoSeo, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  2. SonnyCooL

SonnyCooL Peon

Best Answers:
    Just for your information, why Han and no other ?
    Religion issue.
    Attitude issue.

for example, in Malaysia, chinese or indian community hardly hire Malay cause :
    1. They don't do pork (chinese) or Indian (they do serve cow).
    2. They given to many excuse during work. (yes gov is site on them).
    3. 5 time a day for pray. (i don't against this but you have to understand business man is means for business and a lot local not really spend the time for spray, they went out for coffee).
    4. Halal issue. (they can't touch anything related to pork).

For me religion is not suppose to be a issue, human make it (i saw muslim selling PIG in indonesia) .... so who u going to blame ?

For china GOV, is not easy for them to control 10% of world population, especially most of them inmature (most)..
    War can be created by simple word, like "hey your neighbor said you look like idiot " or " Hey that moron said your face look like dick head"

Why china release this news after a week ?
    Just to prevent another riot.

You can't blame china GOV for controlling News cause not all Press is friendly.

Here my experience :
    Back in 1998 Malaysia have small riot(two hundred ppl, no weapon, it just normal protest), guess how australia Press handle it ? they repeat the news everyday for two year with out telling what the reason n how many ppl involve (yah i hold australia PR) and those pic still coming today (10 year).

another one about Michael Jackson, before he pass away, almost no positive news about him(critic for the last ten year, i think).... Today we realize MJ is the biggest donor (did you see this news before he die? the donation he did is far beyond us by percentages, don't talk about volume).
    Why ? cause negative news create more attention and higher value in today moral ....

For me is nothing wrong with press too, just human change, we love to read bad news then good NEWS. just simple demand and supply game .....
    Don't trust what u hear, unless you see it by your own eye.

SonnyCooL, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  3. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    han chinese is the largest ethnic group in the WORLD,why should they hire foreigners? just because in the usa its all about equality it doesnt mean they do it here.i live 50 miles from the south of china,as a whiteman there are some jobs i wont be accepted for even though my chinese is excellent.
    you have to look at it this way,some chinese are very patriotic towards there country and they want too keep it that way but they are facing an international islamic conspiracy against them.all the muslims on this board have been protesting for the muslims rather than seeing the facts of crime riddled provinces that they inhabit.racist behavoir but im with the han on this one.

Grafstein, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  4. SonnyCooL

SonnyCooL Peon

Best Answers:
    Chinese is self fish and they keep everything by them self (most, have to watch my word here:))
    I'm not with anyone, just wish no more life wasted for no reason :(

SonnyCooL, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  5. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    As with everybody worldwide,there is good chinese and bad chinese,i find MOST of them very generous.Remember im living in a former british colony so there is some resentment towards me however they know that i have adapted to there lifestyle and im not imposing mine on theres.
    Maybe if the uighurs used chinese rather than isolate themselves there might not be a problem.

6. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    There is no wrong in using your people to build your project.

East Turkistan was occupied by the communist China in 1949 and its name was changed in 1955. The communist China has been excersizing a colonial rule over the East Turkistan since then.

This is what is wrong.

I hope you understand that now.

Let me till you something,

I feel the Jews have a hand in this problem.

I think we offended the Jews so much when we standed firmly against their crimes in Gaza, so I think the Jews want ot put Turkey in problems any way possible.

Maybe we will see in the future the proof of such idea.

Polite teen, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  7. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    politeteen,I am jewish and i have no "hand" in this problem what so ever,im merely a businessman.Certain thickskulled islamic preachers accuse the jews for everything,if aliens invaded the earth it would be the jews who brought them here,if the sun exploded it would be the jews fault.
    Stop wasting time giving usual bs which i am fed up of dealing with especially with a CHILD such as yourself.
    Dont even bother posting back here because you are going to get no reply from me.
    p.s goto school and learn before using assumptions from mein kampf

8. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Telling chinese that those Turk want to eleminate your culture and push their agenda and their religion on you is a hand in that problem.

Igniting racism between people is a hand in their wars.

Of course, you don't participate in fighting, you have no hand there.

Best wishes. ;)

Polite teen, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I realize that there are many Muslims that like to blame the Jews for every little thing that goes wrong in the world, but your accusation is ridiculous.

Rebecca, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  10. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Of course you do. If it were not so sad and pathetic it would be funny.

browntwn, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  11. gamer

gamer Peon

Best Answers:
    dear whiteman (and also jew lol) what is the mean of jiba?

gamer, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  12. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    China and Israel have no REAL alliance of any kind!! some small scale arms trading and a few chinese soldiers train with israeli ones.Israel and China are not best friends like you seem to think they are.
    China is dealing with this problem themselves they are having no intervention from israel,whats next your going to accuse the jews of merging this "east turkistan" into china? its lies and you know it.Maybe turkey shouldnt have invaded cyprus?.
    Also you forget one thing...jews are a TURKIK and SLAVIC race of people.

p.s gamer jiba means idiot.

Grafstein, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  13. gamer

gamer Peon

Best Answers:
    You are driveling, there is no relationship between Turks and jews, or slavs and jews. jews are semitic, a nation that something like arabs. jews are not a Turkic race, behave yourself.

i never heard that before, sounds like semitic word, but i can call you embesil, also thanks for your praise ;)

gamer, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  14. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    gamer since when did you know and understand chinese? JEWS are not SEMETIC,learn about the khazars and the conversions of eastern european people.We are stronger physically then arabs we are taller than arabs and our skin is lighter than arabs.
    JIBA is a Chinese Term
    i have another for you: ni gwankai darbian
    ;)

15. gamer

gamer Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you don't know english well or you are an ignorant, yes jews are semitic, there is no difference between arabs and jews, your skin may be lighter, because jews mixed with too many nations, especially with europeans. I saw some black israeli soldiers on TV, and also your skin color may be different if your ancestors live in another geographical location. For example Turks in Türkiye and Turks in other Turkic countries not looks very similar (take a look at their eyes). I have enough information about Khazars, i have detailed information about all Turkic people. Khazars are not racially jew, they are Turkic people, judaism is their religion, not race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

I have great respect to Khazars, i don't care their backward middle eastern religion, i love them because of their nationality.

Don't blame us for supporting Uighurs, because we decided to create Great Turkic State, i'm sure as a jew you are praying to god everyday for promised land.

I'm wasting my valuable time with you but i have decided to educate you, also i have a nice sentence for you: seni ikinci dünya savasindaki gibi götünden sikerim.

gamer, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  16. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    the religion is a SEMETIC one the people are 95% EUROPEAN.
    I speak fluent chinese,i dont really care about the turkic race to be totally honest BUT a few individuals are starting trouble in china.
    Before you start getting all shook up regarding the uighars look at the turkish invasion of cyprus,this was a illegal invasion.
    My english is far superior too yours,i am a stronger better human being than yourself so i find it is me who is wasting his time.:p
    thank you for wasting my time

17. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    RIP this thread.

LeoSeo, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  18. gamer

gamer Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL LOL and LOL again.

gamer, Jul 13, 2009 IP