1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Needed for Adding Products

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by DNBro, Jul 6, 2009.

I want to add best selling products to my blog for each top categories. I tried do to it through astore with amazon category option and used keyword bestselling but its not giving proper result.

Does it good option to add individually each instead of going for astore?, but it surly mid to high XXX in numbers.

Support appreciated

DNBro, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  2. falguni1

falguni1 Peon

Best Answers:
    search for products and when you get a list add whichever has the highest true customer reviews.

sometimes the reviews are fake, so click the link "see all my reviews" next to reviewers names, if he has reviewed only the products of a single seller the review may be fake.

falguni1, Jul 13, 2009 IP
    DNBro likes this.
  3. Cashprofit

Cashprofit Member

Best Answers:
    This is very useful information. Thanks for this.

Cashprofit, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  4. DNBro

DNBro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, so i need to take the list first and then need to add each products manually.

Also which one perform better, blog or website?

DNBro, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  5. vlmagee

vlmagee Peon

Best Answers:
    When you let Amazon populate the category or sub-category, the items are displayed in best-selling order. So, although you have all the items, the pages of your aStore will always have the best-sellers first.

The down-side of populating the categories yourself is that you won't have a Search for that category.

Valerie

vlmagee, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  6. JoinStation

JoinStation Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to Amazon, search the product field which you prefer, then click on the best selling, you will find the product which is best selling at that time.

JoinStation, Jul 18, 2009 IP