1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try hubpages

aladinhw, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  2. rafi7888

rafi7888 Peon

Best Answers:
    All the best Peteholes....You can achieve your goal...The idea is very good.

rafi7888, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  3. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I signed up for Plimus and tried to promote some of their products with no luck at all. I also noticed they don't offer paypal and a payment option on the buy now pages?? I see some affiliates having success with plimus but when I go their market place or product catolog it gives me no information on how it converts, the affiliate stats and analytics are quite poor!

Patchkaa, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  4. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Patrick, We CB affiliates are habituated towards cb stats because of that we don't get any interest to promote a product which have no vital information.

But when its such hard going on with CB its very obvious to tryout some new networks.

I too signup with plimus as peter was my inspiration behind it, but soon I found its not that easy.

I am not in mood of giving up in anyway, but I am looking something more reliable option like Dropshipping/CPA lead.

Robert25, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  5. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I signed up with CPA Empire or Affiliate.com and that stuff is not too bad, the only thing I have a problem with is not knowing if the vendor has moved to a new affiliate program!

As for Plimus I'm currently searching thru their marketplace and theres not alot of data to tell me which ones are worth promoting, I even visited their forum and thats not much help either!

6. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Software are one which are worth promoting, then there are some good p2p sites. As far as software are concern I do a cross reference with other networks like revenue wire, regnow, clickbank etc. to understand the niche.

If one product is selling good on clickbank then its worth promoting a similar product on Plimus. Only you have to compare sales copy and graphics of similar product.

7. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but how can I tell if the vendor is using plimus as the payment processor??

8. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me give you an example,

You know how the game copy niche performs, there are some products on plimus and regnow they are pretty similar to products on clickbank.

What you have to do is, Delete all cookies and see what is the default payment processor of plimus product(order page). if its plimus only then you got a product.

Same thing applies for other niches/products.

9. suresh599

suresh599 Member

Best Answers:
    nice ideas to show up us

suresh599, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  10. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think Pete joined Plimus because he found a product in it that he can write about over and over again. So I think the key is not the network ( clickbank , plimus , CJ .... ) , I think the key is the product and the niche , If you find something that converts and that you can promote , then I think you should promote it wherever it is

By the way , Where is Pete ? We didn't hear from him for a while now !
    I hope he is ok

Good luck every1

aladinhw, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  11. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    petehols, did you start doing this part-time or full-time ?

DPParadise, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  12. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Everyone Sorry havent been on. I have been trying to keep my weekends free to spend time with my family. I am trying to get into some sort of routine in not doing any work at the weekends. The whole reason I got into affiliate marketing was to create more free time for myself and my family. I will be back on board on Monday and will post an update then as a lot has happened. I will also update the blog also. If you have any questions please either post them here or the blog. I will also clear up the reasoning behind why plimus has worked for me once and for all. I will also be finishing the google trends product in the next couple of days so look out for that too.

Thanks for reading

Pete

petehols, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  13. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    Not too impressed with Plimus, but i like how they can also pay with Paypal.

I started heavy article marketing and made $200+ the first day with one article. The key really is in proper keyword research. It decides whether your article will rank or get clicks.

So far, with the GOOD articles i get way, way higher CTR and conversions than i ever had with adwords. I am doing keyword research with Market Samurai, AND i am outsourcing some of the article writing.

Still, KEEPING $200/day is not that easy to make this $6k/month.

GeorgR., Jul 11, 2009 IP
  14. talkmeow

talkmeow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pete,

Thank you for sharing your money making experience with us! I just read through the whole thread and I am exhausted haha, tons of good info in here.

talkmeow, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  15. godlikegreg

godlikegreg Peon

Best Answers:
    hey Pete, question, did you have trouble with ezine denying your articles because of grammar, spelling mistakes or sentence structure issues when there wasn't any such problems even with their spell check? also some of my articles will get 200 views with 80 url clicks in the first night they are up, and then vanish, some get very few, what do you think the secret to a highly attractive article is?

I currently am following your path, got 14 live articles, almost 2 weeks in, but still only 1 sale, but for a newbie that 1 sale was awesome :)

godlikegreg, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  16. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey pete

Do you still use Ezine articles ? I thought you don't use them anymore and changed to articlesbase ? Am I wrong

aladinhw, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  17. talkmeow

talkmeow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ok quick question

how do you monetize your blogger articles?? in regards to the google trends experiment you were doing

talkmeow, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  18. talkmeow

talkmeow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nvm, reading about it in your blog now =)

talkmeow, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  19. lhrowley

lhrowley Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, lots to catch up on in this thread!

lhrowley, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  20. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Pete, looking forward to your next update, hope it's still comin in today.

BTW, i finally remembered something I've been meaning to ask you, how do you track where your sales come from, what tools do you use/how do you go about it?

rbf738, Jul 13, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.