1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] PR3 Social Networking Site with 1k members : arts, lifestyle niche

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Vera, Jul 11, 2009.

:) I am trying to get a feel of what kind of offers I would get for my niche social networking site and then I will see if I am selling it on not.

I am selling it mainly because I want it to grow and I don’t have funds to invest and explore it to its full potential...
    However, I feel that I have a great part in that site, I am its face and 80% of the members have reached the site by direct invitation from me and from my other social networks profiles ( hi5, MySpace, facebook twitter, orkut and so on...)

The new owner will have to understand that and let me continue to be the Public Relations for the site.
    I will continue to promote it and be the face of it, as this is a very dear project of mine...all the profits that come for the site will be for the new owner thou, I don’t care to share them but I do care to keep growing with and being the face of the site, if you agree.

I am a very active social networker and I think it will be in your best interest to keep me there. :)

The site is exactly one year old, is located and based on the .ning platform and has around 1060 members. We don’t have a professional domain name but it’s available to buy. You will have to pay .ning a fee thou to have your own domain associated with the site.

The site is a PR 3 and it has NO INCOME as of yet, I have never tried to monetize it. You will have to pay ning $20 a month to get rid of their adsense and implement your own ads. So I am not sure how much you can make with the site to start with but I am sure there is lots of ground for investment for the right person.

As of now the only revenue source I had from the site is from an online t-shirt shop, that I had linking in to from all pages of the social network - which I plan to keep and is not for sale as it is not in direct association with the site.

TRAFFIC INFO ( from Google Analytics)

FROM 10/06/2008 - 10/07/2009

33.964 Visits

268.310 Page Views

7,90 Pages/visit

30,56% Rejection rate

00:07:06 average time on site

45,23% % new visits

TRAFFIC SOURCES

24,99% Direct

62,56% Reference

12,45% Search Engines

Origins
    (direct) 8.495 25,01%

Google (organic) 4.011 11,81%

hi5.com (referral) 2.574 7,58%

en.wikipedia.org (referral) 1.525 4,49%

images.google.com (referral) 965 2,84%

The niche is ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES; music, events, artists, social activism, arts and so on.

We have:

57 groups

120 Blogs

4.871 photos

494 Videos

The site is very active, the members are very active and it’s a very active community.

Did I forget to mention anything? Please let me know any questions you might have, post the questions in the thread and I will clarify.

The site is : http://hardcandyspace.ning.com

Thank you

Vera, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  2. awcguy

awcguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Vera, I would say.. Find a product to promote and see how it does.. If you have adsense acct add it in a text block and see what you get for a month..

Your personal value is going to be more then a business value.

awcguy, Jul 11, 2009 IP
    Vera likes this.