1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find high quality blog to comment?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jingwen, Jul 10, 2009.

Now,we know high quality backlinks can promotion our site,but my question is i do not know how to find the related,high quality blogs,so anyone can tell me how to search it?

PS. Our site is an b2c website,so i want to find any blog just talk about wholesale,dropship,electronic products.

jingwen, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  2. ravont

ravont Peon

Best Answers:
    The easiest way to find the most relevant posts is to use the search feature. Because of the absolutely massive amount of posts, you’ll want to be pretty specific with your search. Play around with it until you’re getting 3-10 relevant posts over the last couple of days. Then just read each of those posts and leave a thoughtful comment, and you’re done

ravont, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  3. bobjones121806

bobjones121806 Guest

Best Answers:
    :)yeep , that's right, relevancy is the key here if u ask where to find high quality blog to comment .

bobjones121806, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  4. seoservice1

seoservice1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Search out blog through Google by searching through relevant keyword.You can also search in google about blog search tool...this results will give you site which only gives you blog result....one of such site is blog catalog................

seoservice1, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  5. Vaishali

Vaishali Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes right. and also find do follow blog list and than find your topic and add your thoughtful comment.
    Do not spam.

Vaishali, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  6. marketer09

marketer09 Peon

Best Answers:
    marketer09, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  7. Natheen2000

Natheen2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well finding DOFOLLOW blogs related to your niche is really hard even with the help of google.
    However, with the blog search feature of google, you can get blogs - Most of them are NOFOLLOW, not much useful in terms of SEO. But, if you can find a way to get blogs with ".aspx" extension, most of them are DOFOLLOW, but hve to find a way to search niche releated ".aspx" blogs.....:)

Natheen2000, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  8. Alvin31

Alvin31 Peon

Best Answers:
    type "do follow blogs" in google search engine

Alvin31, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  9. amanseo

amanseo Peon

Best Answers:
    We take different promotional strategies to promote business on the internet and blog commenting is one of the most useful techniques among them. Blog posts have a specific section where visitors are allowed to leave their comments related to the post topic. Blogs do not only allow a feedback, but also permit a visitor to submit a link with the comment. Properly written blog comments are appreciated and approved by blog administrators along with a link. Here, the blog provides a link for its visitors. It is a great source of producing backlinks for websites. That is why, blog commenting is recognized as one of the effective link building strategy. Blogs are updated with fresh contents regularly. A search engine like Google pays high attention to fresh contents and hence, getting a do-follow link from a blog is very effective to increase search engine rank. Links from high pr blogs pass page rank to the website that helps in improving the page rank of a website.

amanseo, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  10. MichaelFramer

MichaelFramer Peon

Best Answers:
    I hve generally seen there is a option of comments but these comments go for approval by moderators mostly al the blogs follow the same pattern. How to find blogs which approve the comment instantly ?

MichaelFramer, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  11. ceekeigh

ceekeigh Peon

Best Answers:
    Use Google to search for these blogs using your keyword.

ceekeigh, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  12. nbs67

nbs67 Peon

Best Answers:
    There's a plugin that you can add in your WP site and you can search from PR0 to PR9 and manually comment on that particular site. I forgot what plugin it is... This only works on WP sites.

nbs67, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  13. dpksharma030

dpksharma030 Peon

Best Answers:
    type "do follow blogs" in google search engine, and comment these blog.

dpksharma030, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  14. skb329

skb329 Peon

Best Answers:
    Open your google search engine, and type " do follow blogs" .Then you will get a huge list of do follow blogs site.

skb329, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  15. leonidasblaze

leonidasblaze Peon

Best Answers:
    According to me it's very simple to find b2c website related blogs and sites through google, yahoo and bing.When you find the blog relevancy is must be important and also those blog or sites are do follow and also high PR.It's beneficial for your sites.

leonidasblaze, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  16. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    i can suggest you to go across the blog directories and listing sites like technorati. you can choose the blogs from various categories around the world.

smileverse, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  17. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Type "High Page Rank Do follow blogs" go to your relevant catogary and post comments....

Prasseo, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  18. gonewild

gonewild Active Member

Best Answers:
    gonewild, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  19. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    hello Please search in google search engine.

azharSEO, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  20. wbgclient

wbgclient Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I usually use a code such as site:.com “powered by expressionengine” “ADD YOUR KEYWORD” or something like site:.org inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in” “ADD YOUR KEYWORD” for WP in order to identify blogs with my keyword.
    Actually I put this code in Google search and Google gets me a list of blogs.
    Then, for each blog I use the SEO Book tool bar in Firefox to identify the PR of the page. then I post!

wbgclient, Feb 14, 2012 IP