1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are You Looking to Hire Reliable| Long Term| High Quality Article Writers? Click Here

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by article writer, Jul 8, 2009.

Custom High Quality Article Writing Services

Before you read anything that I have written here for you, please check my previous thread below first:

Check My Previous Thread Below:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1337064

Well, I hope that the above thread is enough to make you realize about me, my team, our experience, our high quality service, and reliability, etc.

I have decided to work for only long term clients who are seeking to hire professional article writers for their long term projects.

I have only 3 slots now to book us up for the long term projects. That’s only 3 clients can book us up now.

If you need articles to be written on daily basis then you can book us now. Even if it is one article per day or 10 articles per day or 100 to 300 articles per month - you are MOST WELCOME!

Whatever your requirement might be….please feel free to contact me…articlewriter4hire@yahoo.com

Here Are Some Benefits of Hiring Us As Your Long Term Writers

=> You will get big discounts. That’s you will save 1000’s of dollar in a matter of 6 months or less.

=> You can always be cool about your projects, as because you are given the project to reliable, responsible, dedicated and high quality article writing team.

=> You can always get articles written in any urgent time – even if you need articles within 2 to 3 hrs of time.

=> You will have more confidence about succeeding on your goals, as you have a team of professional article writers working for you 24/7.

=> And plus much, much more….

How to Book Us:

This is very simple.

Just PM me or Email me at

By copy & pasting the below message:

“I am looking for Reliable, Dedicated & Professional Long Term writers….”

That’s all.

I will get back to you very quickly.

Now again you may think “Why should I hire this writing team for my ongoing projects?”

To get the answers you can check this thread –

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1337064

And above to all, please don’t forget about saving 1000’s of dollars…

Email me now at:

Our Writing Price Is:

$0.01 per word. That's $1 Per 100 words.

But only after knowing your project size, I would deduct out the BIG DISCOUNTS. And only then I can let you know our precise writing price for your projects.

Give Instructions by Chat With Me:

Yahoo IM :

Windows Messenger :

I hope to be speaking with you soon!

I thank you for your time here with me today and wish you all the best in your Internet Business.

Thanks

At Your Service,

Custom High Quality Article Writing Services

article writer, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  2. article writer

article writer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here Are the Article Samples For Your Easiness to Check,

Article Sample 1:

Leadership Skill: Know the Key Points to Develop a Great Leadership Skill

No one in this world is a born leader; it is the experience and competency which transforms an individual to be a good leader. Leadership skill is a mind game and involves critical thinking at times.

The first and most basic prerequisite for Leadership Skill is the desire to lead. After all, becoming an effective leader takes hard work sandwiched with experience. You might observe that every leader has got a different style in them. 'Leadership style': using the right one for the right situation. Whether you are managing a team at work, captaining your sports team or leading a major corporation, your leadership style is crucial to your success. Consciously, or subconsciously, undoubtedly we might use some of the leadership styles featured. A good leader will find him or herself switching instinctively between styles according to the people and work they are dealing with.

5P's in Leadership Skill:

1 Pay attention to what's important - Prioritization
    2 Praise what you want to continue - Motivation
    3 Punish what you want to stop - Command
    4 Pay for the results you want - Service Delivery
    5 Promote People who deliver the results you want - Recognition

Key Points for Leadership skills - Few mandatory bullet points that strike our mind are Problem Solving, Decision Making, People Management, Practical creativity, Time Management, Stress Management and Communication skills. It's a must for a leader to stay focused on all the key points displayed to improvise and master in his/her leadership skills.

Stay Focused - Leaders are very focused on the objectives that needs to be attained. They develop a plan and strategy to achieve the objectives. In addition, they will also need to build commitment from the team and rally them to achieve the organization's goal, developing people by training or coaching; it is one of the main traits of a good leader.

Team Work - No one can achieve organization goals without the magical word 'Team Work', which work wonders. Leaders develop the people to build a stronger team so that the organization is effective. The leadership that does not rest on the bedrock of integrity has got a limited lifespan and most collapses, usually sooner rather than later. A leader should stand as a role model for his followers and his leadership skill should be admired by them. Mutual respect is required; trust your team and it will automatically motivate them which will make them feel more responsible. Avoid threatening the self-esteem of subordinates and recognize your team members concerns.

A good leader always believes in two way learning style, teaching and learning positive information from his followers. Developing leadership skills is a long process. Leadership is also a set of behavior as much as a skill. Hence, it is possible to learn leadership skills. Start now and when the opportunity arise you will be ready.

====================

Article Sample 2:

Do You Need An Estate Plan? - Estate Plan a Wise Choice for You

Estate planning is the process of disposing of an estate. An Estate Plan allows you to plan for your disability and direct the distribution of your property to the deserved one. Estate planning typically attempts to eliminate uncertainties over the administration of a Probate and maximize the value of the estate by reducing taxes, saving professional fees and court costs. So here let’s discuss why do you need an Estate Plan? And if you do what’s your plan of action?

Start Thinking - Do you need an Estate plan?

Estate Planning is not just for the Richie rich and is applicable for every citizen who considers Financial Planning is mandatory and wish to assign assets to his/her intended recipients.

Estate Planning becomes vital when you mull over any of the points listed below:

 When you care about who will own your assets
     If you want someone to run your business after you
     To choose a guardian who will take care of your dependents
     If would like your heir to receive your assets in a controlled manner, when they are matured.
     When you wanted to minimize the tax and increase the value of your estate.

Will – A Basic for Estate planning:

A Will is the most basic estate planning document and for some it represents the only estate planning they want or need to do. See below listed mandatory information to specify in your will,

 What property you wish to leave to family, friends, and organizations?
     Think about Child Custody and identify the Guardian to manage property for any dependent children
     Nominate and delegate your rights after you - Power of Attorney, to manage your estate, pay debts and taxes, and distribute remaining property as you specify
     Whether you want to cancel any debts still owed to you at death?
     How outstanding debts and taxes should be paid?

Top five reasons to consult an Estate planning Attorney

 To avoid probate
     Eliminate Estate Taxes
     Predefine your successor’s rights
     To protect your Beneficiaries
     Protecting Assets

Advantages of an Estate Plan

A properly designed estate plan will:-

 Provide instructions for your care and for the ones by inheritance is dependent on you
     Be effective if you move to or own property in another state
     Avoid Probate
     Control all your property, including pensions and life insurance.
     Allow you to leave explicit instructions for the care of your loved ones.
     Create protective Trusts for your young children, disadvantaged children, adult children, and grandchildren. Provide federal estate tax planning.

If you do not designate where and to whom your property will pass upon your death, the State will make that decision for you via the laws of inter-state succession. If it matters where your property should go after you, the only viable option you have is the Estate plan, so start planning it today!

==============

article writer, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  3. article writer

article writer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am glad to say that one potential client have hired us for all of their
    content writing needs.

My many thanks to that person/client.

Another client is discussing with me to book us for the their big writing project.
    Discussion is going on. But it is not yet finalised.

Anyway, I would like update here that 2 more slots are left to book us up.
    So person who are looking out to hire long term writers to take care of their writing projects,
    can contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks

article writer, Jul 10, 2009 IP