1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Css submission

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by maureendonovan9, Jul 8, 2009.

Hello,. I want to promote my site . I heard about css submission so please explain me about this. where can I submit it? Any site list available.

maureendonovan9, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  2. ganeshjacharya

ganeshjacharya Peon

Best Answers:
    what is css submission? these posts are else were also. do you want to submit your website to the search engines?

ganeshjacharya, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  3. maureendonovan9

maureendonovan9 Guest

Best Answers:
    CSS submission is used by some designer, google rank your site if your site design is unique and up to the mark, check on google by firing query about css submission.

maureendonovan9, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  4. sipltech

sipltech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing called CSS submissions, how ever lot of designers use to distribute free CSS Templates, Wordpress theme to gain link advantage. But success depends on how you really create good designs and flexible CSS to help users. The better term for that is template, theme distributions and it has some more advantages than search engines as if a user like your work they will send you the referrals and thats a direct gain.

With CSS terms goes a Markup validations, Valid xHTML, Valid CSS, Semantic Web Coding etc. A valid page has some advantage in SE's.

sipltech, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  5. maureendonovan9

maureendonovan9 Guest

Best Answers:
    I am asking this question because I heard about this term, by doing research on it I found some site which allow us to submit our css file and also our site. csswebsite is one of the site which allow us to add our site.

maureendonovan9, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  6. ravont

ravont Peon

Best Answers:
    yes sipltech is right.Css submission will save your time and submit your CSS or flash designed website to heaps of CSS galleries.

ravont, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  7. sipltech

sipltech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Again this not CSS submission but they showcase a list of sites built using CSS/ html. if you have a awesome site you can submit the same to several galleries like CSSmania and if they found your work is awesome they will feature you. Site like OSWD.org use to display free templates created by designers, same way galleries like CSSmania showcases awesome sites :)

As stated earlier, people use many ways of link building and distribution of free css templates, wp themes or showcase your site is one of them. So the real term is getting listed to CSS Showcase Galleries.

Example Galleries where you can showcase your website:

www.cssbeauty.com
    www.cssmania.com
    www.cssdrive.com
    www.designsnips.com

and lot more..

Hope this helps :)

(PS: CSSwebsite is an Parking page)

sipltech, Jul 10, 2009 IP
    sultanofseo likes this.
  8. maureendonovan9

maureendonovan9 Guest

Best Answers:
    I got it perfectly. Thanks for suggestion and help.

maureendonovan9, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  9. affiliates4seo

affiliates4seo Peon

Best Answers:
    In SEO, their is no such type of (CSS Submission) submissions.

But the designers submits their templates in competitions, free template providers by adding a link to their site at footer. It benefits in promoting their site, in a easy manner. Gets backlink from all the sites, who uses the template.

affiliates4seo, Jul 13, 2009 IP