1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What kind of products you suggest on ClickBank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by EC23, Jul 9, 2009.

Hi guys, I made a few sales on CJ and now I want to sell something from CB, what do you recommend? Thanks.

BTW, I want products related to compter or anything you think is great, thanks.:D

EC23, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  2. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    We are the vendor in CB and our product is Perfect Optimizer. It is used for computer system optimization, just like what you said, it is related to computer.

Now we provide 100% commission to your first month sales and still the same commission for the first 7-day sales of the following every month. It is a profitable business for you. Hope to work with you.:)

tanakanewyork, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  3. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can try any software product available in the clickbank. You should have related website for this product to make money online. ALL THE BEST!

kittyluver, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  4. veracious

veracious Banned

Best Answers:
    In software you can also try registry cleaner, although I think it's over-saturated (or may be its only me). I did very well till late last year but since since March this year I haven't made much.

veracious, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  5. mikekellyonline

mikekellyonline Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I've been selling on CB for quite a while. My CB Mall does pretty good. I do a lot of offline adverts though. As to finding the best product, that is different for everybody. First you have to look at what you are passionate about. You must know what you enjoy. You can only properly sell what you enjoy. Once you decide, you can search in that Niche for the perfect product for you to sell. If you have any questions just PM me.

Michael Kelly

mikekellyonline, Jul 9, 2009 IP