1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone successfully applied to pepperjam network lately?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by webtarded, Jul 9, 2009.

I applied well over a week ago and didn't hear anything. So i went back through my emails and it said to get in touch with them if i hadn't heard anything within the original 48 hours. So after the first week of no reply, i sent them another email in which they stated that they'd DEFINITELY get back to me within 24-48 hours.

Now that deadline has come and gone and still nothing. Hopefully their affiliate program isn't run like this? I'd read good things about them.

Anyways, has anyone applied and been accepted within the past couple of weeks?

webtarded, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  2. veracious

veracious Banned

Best Answers:
    I have been an aff with them for several years now, let me know I can talk to my AM at pepperjam.

veracious, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  3. AC-Coach

AC-Coach Peon

Best Answers:
    In general, with any network, it's best to follow up yourself personally with a phone call also. I've been accepted into every network I've applied to just by giving them a call and letting them know how I plan to drive traffic.

Good luck

AC-Coach, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  4. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    I was accepted with them the next day and have had no problems at all besides payment being a few days late a couple times out of many. When you do get accepted you'll like them.

@veracious, the video on the website in your sig was so loud my sound system overloaded and tripped a breaker lol.

mike810, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  5. webtarded

webtarded Peon

Best Answers:
    An update in case anyone else is having problems...2 weeks after i applied i finally got an email saying that i've been denied.

I wonder if they use a magic eightball, or a coinflip to determine eligibility?

Oh well

Screw you guys, guess i'll take my dozen sites and go home.
    /cartman

:D

webtarded, Jul 15, 2009 IP