1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Charity site - Poor adsense performance. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by bluesky422, Jul 9, 2009.

Hello, I am trying to understand why Google Adsense is performing so poorly for me on my site http://www.aidtochildren.com. Please refer to the attached images to see the amount of traffic and the poor earnings.

Please note that this is a charity site and my main objective is to make it self sufficient from a financial perspective.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks!

bluesky422, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  2. jayw1988

jayw1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sell the site and quit Adsense. Why are people here working so hard for peanuts?

jayw1988, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  3. Jackie_W

Jackie_W Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you have no keyword targetted content at all so your adsense is showing unrelated ads

you have no compliant privacy which is against googles TOS and you face a ban from adsense

it's also against adsense tos to display your adsense stats so remove those images asap

you have loads of traffic so should be able get an decent adsense revenue

Jackie_W, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  4. Pierce

Pierce Active Member

Best Answers:
    nearly 4,000 visits generating 350,000 page views...

You made something like $1.5 / 1000 unique users which isnt too bad.. but each user nearly visited 100 pages... thats why its low.

Pierce

Pierce, Jul 9, 2009 IP