1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How did John Reese Do it?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by peeg, Jul 30, 2006.

1. bacanze

bacanze Peon

Best Answers:
    mmm, seems an impossible figure to me

bacanze, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  2. Sohan

Sohan Peon

Best Answers:
    The people i can remember are:
    Joel Comm
    Michael Cheney (The best i'd say)
    Mike Fimsaime
    Ben Shaffer.

Sohan, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  3. MediaHustler

MediaHustler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think he's the founder of the Reese's Cup.

MediaHustler, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  4. projectw3

projectw3 Banned

Best Answers:
    What the heck is the Reese cup?? lol

projectw3, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  5. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, never heard of him. I guess people that have heard of him have probably fallen to one of the "tarffic secrets" "adsense secrets" and whatever other internet secret scams.

qwestcommunications, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  6. MakeSens

MakeSens Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe he was the first who made website with Clickbank earnings (PROOF) and used millions of testimonials.. maybe it was earning for a year or so, and that was enough for him, to start anything "normal" ...when you hear BIG CASH then always think of people's dumbness..

MakeSens, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  7. pjk

pjk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    haha @ eduardomaio

pjk, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  8. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    Bfft if I claimed to make 2,000,000 in one day its not like anyone could refute me.

IamNed, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  9. manateemedia

manateemedia Peon

Best Answers:
    That's crazy... and I've been on the net since 1995 and still haven't made my million :(

manateemedia, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  10. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    John Reese is one the most successful entrepreneur online along with Yanik Silver, Mike Filsaime, etc. His product 'Traffic Secrets' has been featured in many top articles and magazines. The product itself was masterminded by Jeff Walker, creator of ProductLaunchFormula and is considered to be one of the best marketing experts in the country. I'd consider Jay Abraham to be the best marketing expert in the world.

There you have it .... all success.

3dPrinting, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  11. Sohan

Sohan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yanik silver does those meetings in the UK. I would love to go but $1500 a ticket, I can't afford it.

Sohan, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  12. MediaHustler

MediaHustler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

MediaHustler, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  13. redz

redz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i say hes making 1 million a day from people buying his secrets lol.

redz, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  14. ahearn

ahearn Peon

Best Answers:
    You broke the code. There are no secrets.

Most of the ebooks are for newbies, and contain information and advice that anyone with some experience already knows.

ahearn, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  15. smeghead

smeghead Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't bother buying anything from him

smeghead, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  16. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    I see alot of you have not been in the marketing world long enough to understand what REAL Marketing is all about, instead you judge a book by its cover and just suspect your opnion sets true.

Well, let me be quite honest with you. Learn it now or forever you'll be stuck in the hole of nowhere.

They make money because they don't sit around and try to discuss other peoples problems. Instead they sit, plan and brainstorm their way to solving problems and being quite successful at it. They worked hard at what they do and get rewarded for it.

How I know? I've been to many of their seminars throughout the country and know them on a business basis. These guys are real and masters at what they do. You'll see their names pop-up here and there. And if you can't waite then do a search on their names.

Surround yourself with successful people and you'll be successful as well.

Ever hung out with a druggy?

3dPrinting, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  17. jcomm

jcomm Peon

Best Answers:
    Excellent post... I came to this thread about John Reese and see the same old griping, whining and complaining about how the "gurus" and ebooks are worthless... you can get everything you ever need from DP and other forums for free... yada yada yada...

What these people fail to realize is that there are "talkers" and "doers". The world is full of talkers, but in great need of doers.

If $67 or $97 is too much for an ebook.. or if $297, $497 or $997 is too much for a course, then perhaps you are in the wrong business. The old adage is true.. time IS money. If it takes you 100 hours to research all the content in Reese's Traffic Secrets course, then your time is worth $10/hour. And if that is your goal for internet marketing, I believe your target is way too low.

Who is John Reese? Who is Armand Morin? Who is Yanik Silver? Who is Joel Comm?

Just people. We've succeeded online and found an eager market of people who want to learn how we did it. It's that simple.

I recently met Keith Wellman at a conference in Orlando. I found out that he tried internet marketing and failed at it miserably for several years. When Mike Filsaime sent an email to a mailing list that Keith happened to subscribe to, Keith sent Mike a scathing email moaning about how the only people making money online are the "gurus", and that there was no opportunity for the "little" people... the stuff doesn't work.

Mike used Keith's rant to make a point in his next newsletter and kept the attribution anonymous.

As a result, Keith sent Mike an apology... he realized that he sounded like an idiot.

Mike told Keith to call him. They spoke on the phone and Mike conducted a rectal-cranial extraction on Keith, helping him to see how this stuff really works.

Since then, Keith has had an incredibly successful product launch that grossed something like $60K in a week. Keith now "gets" it.

There will always be those who get it and those who don't. Instead of spending your time grousing and complaining about how others are making money online, why not positively invest in yourself?

Figure out what you want to do online and then get the best training materials on the market. Apply what you learn. Set your sites on success and don't stop until you reach your goal.

Yes, it costs money. So does trying to run any kind of business. And if you are inclined to illegally steal copyrighted materials by downloading through a file sharing service, that's really your issue. I figure if someone needs my material enough that they are willing to steal it, they can have it. They have bigger issues to deal with than lack of funds or ethics.

Attend Internet marketing seminars. This is where the REAL action takes place. My world totally changed when I first went to Big Seminar in LA (Nov 2005). It opened more doors than I ever dreamed possible. If you do go to a seminar and I'm there, please be sure to introduce yourself. I love meeting people face-to-face... much better way to communicate.

People tend to say things online that they would never say in person. The Internet makes it easy to hide behind a userID and avatar to criticize and put people in a box that helps them make sense of their world. I don't post often because just showing up typically brings habitual naysayers to the thread. I used to post on threads and found it too easy to get into debates with people that will just suck your time dry. So that's why I lurk and don't post much.

Anyhow, my intent in posting this is to hopefully inspire some people to view Internet marketing and generating revenue online in a new light.

Joel

jcomm, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  18. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought is was "A fool and her legs are soon parted," but I could be wrong...

Phynder, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  19. redz

redz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    doesnt this guy own namepros?

redz, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  20. cencurut

cencurut Peon

Best Answers:
    cencurut, Aug 1, 2006 IP