1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bad Itrader problem

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by domdaf, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello DP members

I am having a big problem with a guy who keep on sending me bad itraders every day because he has been suspended for abuse of your System resource.

I don't know what is going on with his guy, i have try everything

1) Report the Bad Itrader 2 times

2) Contact A moderator

3) Contact an Administrator

4) Report the Post

But till now nothing has been done

I don't understand what is going on !!

I am Shirus the owner of neocpanel. and i have not even deal with him as at this time i was sleeping, and this guy misunderstand the wrong guy and has posted lot of bad comments and itraders on DP in order to take a revenge.....

I am a good Seller on DP and now he is willing to destroy my hosting company !!

So please guys help me :(

Here is the link to my itrader

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=130730

His name is flex360

please someone can help me ? :(

domdaf, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  2. ms2134

ms2134 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is Seller reeps (-1) also a BAD Person aswell or is that just something else that you did?

I have asked for both evidence in both threads from your company..

Please provide them.

~ Mike

ms2134, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  3. narci

narci Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry but the Itrader is unmoderated area..

narci, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  4. domdaf

domdaf Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately he has not sold a unique Database to me Mike :(
    I bought lot of stuffs on DP and i haven't got any problem, but Reeps sold a duplicate DB to me, but anyway this has already been solved.

But what i don't like is that Flex is destroying my company and not willing to accept that his webhosting account has been suspended for server abuse.

domdaf, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  5. ms2134

ms2134 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OK...

Heres an Idea... Give him all of his stuff back because otherwise we could class that as "trepass of goods" which is in most countries... ILLEGAL...

All he wants is his stuff back and by not doing so is unprofessional as you have no Legal right to hold onto them.

~ Mike

ms2134, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  6. flex360

flex360 Banned

Best Answers:
    you sent me a PM saying that you have my files. Everyone should give you bad itrader for being such a liar until you give me back my files. and please dont say u dont have it, cuz i have proof of you saying that you have the files.

now give me my files, before i convince everyone to make an example out of u

flex360, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  7. jhbalaji

jhbalaji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what's wrong with you too guys?????

jhbalaji, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  8. ms2134

ms2134 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WebSpy; All the posts i have seen from you so far have been low quality little bits.

Looks like your trying to up your post count.

And You Two??? -

Host - You should just give back the files
    Client - File a Law Suite agaist them if they persist not to.

~ Mike

ms2134, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  9. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously the webhosting section is filled with post about you by flex i guess you guys should do some kind of mutual understanding and finish it off

Bohra, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  10. flex360

flex360 Banned

Best Answers:
    i need my files thats all. they dont want to give me back.....when i get my files ill stop.

flex360, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  11. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Get used to having bad itraders. Mods can't touch them. Only admins can and to date they leave them be and let both seller and buyer knock themselves out.

I got a fake one months ago from a guy I have no idea who he is. I reported it to the mods. A mod banned the guy and forwarded the complaint to an Admin and stated "He will review the matter when he gets time to do so". To this day the bad/fake itrader is still there :rolleyes:

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  12. upsee

upsee Peon

Best Answers:

We would gladly give you back your files but unfortunately your account has been terminated sir.

Also my BOSS has accepted to give you back your file on the same day, but unfortunately you have continue to post bad comments and you have even posted fake Screenshot on DP in order to make the members to trust you!

It's pathetic! You have posted multiple thread about neocpanel scammed in order to destroy us! But we offer hosting since 2006 and we will not stop here because of you!

Now i will appreciate if we stop fight like kids! I am an adult and you should act as an adult not like a kid :)

upsee, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  13. gr8ecom

gr8ecom Peon

Best Answers:
    Mr. Domdaf, As I am also a host, I feel that you are wrong. You can not distribute your clients file nor you can use it.

The better thing is stop everything and give him his files,

To : flex,

If he doesn't give your files then go to him Legally. That is the best way to fight.

gr8ecom, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  14. ms2134

ms2134 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gr8ecommerce:

You know that i am backing you on this 100%.

I am also a website hosting company owner and agree fully that the actions that should be taken against Domdaf have been quite slim.

I take vote on a Ban for Scamming people but that is for the Moderators to decide.

Domdaf:
    Once again i would like to ask you to provide some evidence in defence. Just as if this was a paypal case, you would have very much lost by now since we have not seen anything in defence that could be classed as substantial evidence on your behalf against the user who is believed you have scammed.

Regards,
    Mike

ms2134, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  15. domdaf

domdaf Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys once again I was not the one who has deal with Flex360!

His account was suspended by one of my operator called Keith!
    Keith told me that he has terminate Flex account because he was using abusing language and also he was
    not willing to pay $10 to unsuspend his account which was suspended for server abuse...

Anyway! guys i am tired of fighting everyday! Flex i'm really sorry if my new staff has taken such action against you! But i do respect all my clients on neocpanel!

domdaf, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  16. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Users who leave multiple iTraders for a single deal are banned for iTrader abuse. That includes leaving multiple negative iTrader to try to tarnish another's reputation and leaving positive followed by negative because they stupidly left iTrader before the deal was complete and past any potential chargeback periods. Once you leave iTrader, that's it. You don't get to do it again.

jhmattern, Jul 6, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.