1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kitten Care eBook - Monetize Your Pet Site - 75% Commission

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jkomp, Dec 25, 2008.

Great new professionally written product launched on Clickbank - Caring for Kittens

This is a unique Kitten Care guide written by a me - a veterinary student at Cambridge University.

I am an experienced freelance writer, I've worked with animals for many, many years (including big cats!) but I need help with the marketing - I need affiliates to shift copies and in return they will get 75% commission.

I am currently charging $17 for the book but I am more than willing to list to affiliates and adjust the prices accordingly.

I can provide you with all the help, support and resources that you need to sell copies of Caring for Kittens. I am online regularly and I am dedicated to promoting my pet care sites.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thom - Kitten Guru

jkomp, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like these type of niche products but I've got to say your sales page needs a lot of work.

Your formatting looks unbalanced and I think you need to jazz up the sales page a bit.

There are no testimonials on your page and social proof is a big bonus when selling this type of thing. If you have to go to a cat forum or similar and hand out a few copies for free in return for an honest testimonial or something, then do that. At least it will tell you what other people think of your guide.

You have no affiliates page or tools that affiliates can use to help promote your guide. Affiliates around here like banners of various sizes so they can paste them on to their site etc.

The price may be a bit too low to attract a decent amount of affiliates so perhaps you should raise the price or offer bonuses that make a higher price point justified.

Good work though, keep on at it and I think you might do well!

terryd, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  3. PixelMedia

PixelMedia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks good! But i agree with terry that you need to do little work with your sales page!

PixelMedia, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  4. jkomp

jkomp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay thanks for the feedback guys - I am working on it as we speak. I really appreciate the help.

jkomp, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  5. jkomp

jkomp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have updated the sales page - www.kittenguru.com
    Testimonials, instructions on getting a sample of the book and the bonus of getting to pose a pet care question to an expert have all been added.

Also I have added an affiliates page - www.kittenguru.com/affiliate.html - I will add more resources to that page in the future.

jkomp, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  6. jkomp

jkomp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lots of people PM'd me saying I should add banners - well I have www.kittenguru.com/affiliate.html - there's a free article as well, and I can set up one of those peel away corners like on www.caringcreatures.com for you as well if you like :)

I am prepared to work with and listen to my affiliates - more than can be said for a lot of ebook writers.

jkomp, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  7. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get testimonials as mentioned. The "look" matters less. Just see the top selling yeast infection site on CB to see how well a "poor looking" site can convert. In fact, it adds some authenticity because "real people don't know how to make websites" if you see what I mean. Testing with traffic ultimately proves a sales page's worth. So leave the "look and feel" till last but concentrate on the copy (what you are saying) and more testimonials.

Your existing testimonials, you've sandwiched them in one box and done yourself a disservice. You should have three big boxes instead.

In your signing off at the bottom, change "Cantab" to First Class Degree from Cambridge University or something similar. The average American hasn't a clue what Cantab or Oxon are, neither does the average Englishman for that matter.

Hope this helps mate.

btw did you design Caring Creatures? Because the look is so different to this product???

rolf, Jul 6, 2009 IP
    jkomp likes this.
  8. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I once kept a kitten for about days but it won't eat or drink anything. I had a feeling that the little kitten will not stay fine and will die. I didn't know exactly what it likes to eat, how it sleeps, how to keep it clean and how to make it stop crying. I cared about its life so i sent it back to where i picked it up.
    I hope this helps..

jacky8, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  9. jkomp

jkomp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback rolf - I am working on a design more in keeping with the Caring Creatures style.

jacky that's sad - sounds like you could have done with a copy :)

jkomp, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  10. jkomp

jkomp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I said, I listen to my affiliates and potential affiliates - I have redesigned www.KittenGuru.com as per your feedback. I'm sure this make-over will lead to higher conversions for us all :)

jkomp, Jul 7, 2009 IP