1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestions for an incentive site?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Alicia8657, Jul 4, 2009.

So I have been doing "freebie trading" for a few months now and I was VERY impressed on how much money I have been making. I make good money but I want more :) *Of course who wouldn't!

So when I found out that one of my favorite networks I work with was making over $22,000 a month on his site (and hes only 18!) I want to start my own Incentive Referral Freebie site.

I have been doing some research and have found a good script and was wondering if anyone has heard any good or bad things about this script cause I cant find anything and info on it.

Its called Incentive-plus and its $70 which is a good price compared to what I have been seeing and is in my budget and it has alot of features that I would need when I first start off. I know I have heard that that FSR was the best to use but I dont have the $700 for it.

Also what is the best web hosting server to use?

I am thinking of going with Lunar pages.

Any suggests would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

- Alicia

**PS let me know if I didnt post this in the right category.

Alicia8657, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  2. thefreebielife

thefreebielife Peon

Best Answers:
    You'll need alot more then $70 to start... upwards of $20k. How do you expect to pay your users? What happens if networks don't pay you? You still have to payout..

and to profit $22k a month you would have to be pulling in around $125k a month in revenue to do that. if an offer pays out $40 you would profit only a few bucks per lead. think about it.

good luck

thefreebielife, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  3. NichePerform

NichePerform Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed. You'll need some capital. I was fortunate to get into the incentive scene back when you could start with close to nothing, and make it so your payments are net-30, so you wouldn't need capital until you decide to start paying faster. Nowadays, you can't pay net-30 because people are way to impatient to wait that long for a payment.

I'm not even really sure if its worth getting into the incentive scene right now. Its quite saturated now. I'd try something else, there's lots of money to be made outside of freebie sites.

NichePerform, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  4. blognbucks

blognbucks Peon

Best Answers:
    incentives looks great. But most of companies are scams. Try hydra. They are best.

blognbucks, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  5. Preetyzinta.info

Preetyzinta.info Banned

Best Answers:
    Hydra dont allow incentive site now

Preetyzinta.info, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  6. Alicia8657

Alicia8657 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah I have alot more then $70. I have around 2k to spend. I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this script I found (incentive-plus) I really dont want to spend 1k on a script when I can find one cheaper that has almost the same features. The only thing this script dosent have is a phone verification application and I dont think it gives updates and you can only use it to do 1 site, i would have to purchase additional packages to make more sites with in my network. but just one if fine for now until I see how it does.

How do you get the figures of $20k needed to spend to do a site like that?

I figured about $200 for webhosting, $10 for a domain name and I have someone who is going to install and customize everything for me for free. Then about $200 for a script.

so Im thinking about $600 to get a site up and running and then the rest is going toward advertising and pay outs.

Alicia8657, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  7. thefreebielife

thefreebielife Peon

Best Answers:
    I did incentive a few years back when the industry was profitable - i started with $25k. Good luck.

thefreebielife, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  8. AdscendJeremy

AdscendJeremy Peon

Best Answers:
    You can start with just a few k, but you definitely need a more than 2k, if your site is going to be successful enough to make it worth your time. Because let's say you start paying out today, you won't get paid until August 30th. Almost two months from now. How much do you expect to pay out in two months time? Let's say you profit 20%. If you want to make $1k/month in profit, you need to spend $40k in two months' time.
    Now, granted, you probably aren't going to ship $40k your first two months, but most incentive sites are feeling the pain right now, because of saturation.
    How do you plan to market your site?

Contact me on AIM if you're serious about getting a site up and running. I can help you out.

AdscendJeremy, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  9. aadil_extreme4u

aadil_extreme4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!..

If you want to increase incentive of your site, Stay connected wih your experts...

aadil_extreme4u, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  10. Alicia8657

Alicia8657 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am apart of a forum that my friends have up and running and plan on marketing there and then once we earn some captial we plan on going to the bigger forums.

Alicia8657, Jul 6, 2009 IP