1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Find us some GOOD CPA Companies and we'll pay you $5000

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by H. Empire, Jul 4, 2009.

Find us some GOOD CPA Companies and we'll pay you $5000
    First of all I know the concerns on this forum so let me be clear - I'm not a 'guru', don't work with one and this is NOT some BS seminar or bootcamp. So I really mean it when I say that all you have to do is find us some CPA companies that fit our criteria and we'll test them in the first 7-30 days - if they pass you will be paid $5,000 USD via certified check, bank wire, or whatever you want. But these companies MUST fit the criteria below, after understanding our situation this should make things more clear.

Here's our situation:

We have an interest in a consumer research group, one of the largest in the world, and we use the research in many ways like better marketing, higher/better lead generation, demographic and purchasing patterns help geo-targeting, etc.

We normally work directly with companies and provide them leads, consulting, etc. so we haven't seen much of a reason to work with CPA companies.

But recently a trusted contact convinced us to go this route and work with CPA companies to move our leads.

So I've been given this task to get in touch with serious - VERY serious - CPA groups. So far we've worked with about 50 and the results have been mixed.

From complete frauds and our forced legal action to get paid to completely incompetent time-wasters to a handful of serious groups that we are building a long-term relationship with.

Right now we are actively working with about 5-10 groups, but the challenge with most of them is that they don't have the infrastructure to handle the volume.

We process thousands and sometimes hundreds of thousands or records a day, so if we are working with a company that will buckle with hundreds of leads or a payout to us of $5k a day - it costs us too much money to keep working with them.

When we work with a company we start with about 100+ leads a day and the payout is generally about $1,000 a day for the first few days - if they can impress and stay on top of this we move to $5,000 - $10,000 a day or hundreds or thousands of leads a day.

We are finding that only a few CPA groups can maintain this.

Where do we get our leads?

I've been given a document that outlines this in depth, but here's an example:

A headhunter (job placement group) recently asked us to study their job seeker clients and detect commonalities. We found that a surprisingly high number would like to start their own business for income. This was done with in-home interviews and behavior pattern analytics.

At this point we worked with a local university and began offering a discounted plan on business education classes, we also have worked with a large online auction site (you know the one) and began moving leads to an online education to show users how to use their online auction listing services to build an income on the side or potentially an entire business.

The numbers worked out and then we began working with an international organization with a much larger database of job seekers.

Currently we are in touch with thousands of job seekers and moving about 700 leads a day to the universities and the online auction site.

This is creating tens of thousands of dollars a day in revenue for the partner companies as well as ours.

That is one example, the document I have goes into more exact detail about this process and what we do. As I said we normally work directly with companies, so there is almost no need to work with CPA companies - but when they can handle the volume it may make more sense to us.

So here's what you can do:

Here's what we want in our relationship with a CPA company, help me get this going and we'll pay you $10k:

Weekly Payouts - our volume will begin with roughly 1k/day but after it is determined we can rely on the company we will move this to 5-10k/day - we are to be paid every Thursday or Friday.

If that's a problem - DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME - it is a deal breaker so please don't contact me. We're not waiting longer to find out the CPA company is full of it.

Serious Advertisers
    - each and *every* lead we work with is proactively ASKING to be sold, so the advertisers should take advantage of our clients. In the past some companies have hounded our leads with spam once they get their info - these are solid leads and should be treated as such

Hundreds/Thousands of Proven Offers - we will determine which campaigns to work with you, but because of our volume we need a broad range

24/7 Contact
    - Perhaps we can accept groups that take the weekend off, but it isn't likely. Either way we need to hear back from my contact within 24 hours, and no later.

Updated Offers
    - When an offer is no longer active, unless we have been notified by email/phone we are to be paid on all the leads generated - EVEN if this means the CPA company comes out of pocket.

IP Submission Agreement
    - If a researcher is taking info from a single location (mall kiosks, answering center, etc.) there will only be on IP for several leads - yes this can sometimes
    raise flags, but we will explain more about how this works and extreme measures we go through to makes sure each lead is qualified. So we are to be paid on these leads as well.

License Agreement
    - We have our own agreement that will be signed between us and the CPA group, and will supersede their own agreements. The main items on this agreement are the same items in this list, basically that we when provide leads we are PAID and any creativity that results in us not getting paid will results in severe legal action and fees.

Those are the basics, I realize this won't work for everybody so please don't try and move forward with this or contact me unless you are sure that you're the best and that you'll deliver.

I understand that in this medium it may be natural to question our credentials. So let me say that we are a multinational company, with 40+ employees, we spend six figures weekly on PPC and another six figures on radio ads - I could keep going but I'll save that and see what kind of responses we get.

I work for the company and my goal is to find some more - and hopefully better - CPA groups to work with. Upon an intro from you (or if you're the owner, upon satisfying the above items) we will schedule an interview with the group and if they convince us they can impress we will begin working with them.

After 3-4 payouts - roughly one month - if it goes to plan and they follow our Policies you will be paid $10,000, regardless of how much money we make or many leads we process.

If they fall apart or fail to perform, you will not be paid.

I have authorization to provide anybody with this in writing signed by one of our Presidents.

All you have to do is introduce us to the right company - please make sure they qualify with the above conditions - and you're done.

I'm also looking for direct owners as well, if things work out and you're the owner though - you'll get an extra 10k.

I think you know my situation and what my company is looking for, so if you have any suggestions please let me
    know.

Thanks!

H

H. Empire, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  2. dollaredenpro

dollaredenpro Peon

Best Answers:
    i have many health free trial offers, ofcourse i am starting a network which is in proccess..

i can help you offering my health offers..

dollaredenpro, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  3. blognbucks

blognbucks Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like a scam.

blognbucks, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  4. Preetyzinta.info

Preetyzinta.info Banned

Best Answers:
    contact me can get u many CPA companies account

Preetyzinta.info, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  5. handsome rob

handsome rob Peon

Best Answers:
    What makes you say that?

handsome rob, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  6. chibiz5

chibiz5 Peon

Best Answers:
    you want cpa account or cpa companies? you need to be specific on what u are looking for.

chibiz5, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  7. H. Empire

H. Empire Peon

Best Answers:
    My Thread title states that we are looking for good CPA Companies to work with.

@blognbucks- This is not a scam.

H. Empire, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  8. jonesmarc

jonesmarc Peon

Best Answers:
    it sounds like a scam so it probably is a scam.

jonesmarc, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  9. H. Empire

H. Empire Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi (again) Everybody,

I've gotten some interesting contacts, but no breakthroughs yet from this forum - but I *really* ap-preciate the responses and help.

I notice that the word 'scam' has been used, I'm sorry if that is how anybody feels - but if you're serious and can deliver then hopefully you'll get in touch with me and we can swap more detailed info.

But again, please only contact me if you're serious and can connect us with a QUALIFY and QUALIFIED (with the items mentioned above) CPA company.

I don't need just an ac-count set, that will come - but first I need to get in touch with the right company and have some of our counselors interview their managers/owners.

Is that more clear?

So all we need are those contacts/intros, just make sure they fit our criteria and we'll pa-y for each one you bring us.

On a side note, I'm just an employee here, so this isn't me claiming that I, myself am going to pa-y you - that's a promise that comes from above - and MY bonus is based on this as well...

Hopefully that clears things up, please let me know...

Madd (H)

H. Empire, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  10. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I st-ill don't underst-and what the he-ll you are talk-ing about.

dlm, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  11. ghel

ghel Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you please explain more what is your exact point in this thread?Just a bit confusing for me and i hope it's not a scam as others opinion.

ghel, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  12. giantsfan0806

giantsfan0806 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah im on the same page as ghel. send me some more info cuz im interested, but make it a little less convoluted.

giantsfan0806, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  13. super.affiliate

super.affiliate Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey bud,

From what I understand you're looking for a CPA company that can handle volume and all the other criteria you listed.

I will send you a PM, and help you out - I have one specific network in mind, but getting accepted is very difficult, although with your volume you might be fine.

Cheers.

super.affiliate, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  14. BLineRevenue

BLineRevenue Peon

Best Answers:
    we can for sure handle that kind of volume, try us out @ BLineRevenue dot com

BLineRevenue, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  15. super.affiliate

super.affiliate Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey there,

Stop blatantly promoting everywhere, it's really annoying.:mad:

super.affiliate, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  16. BLineRevenue

BLineRevenue Peon

Best Answers:
    ^ I didn't know making posts about my network was annoying you, seems every other network out there has mutliple threads and posts about them :rolleyes:

BLineRevenue, Jul 7, 2009 IP