1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islamic Republic of India and One Child Policy

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Brahmana, Jun 15, 2009.

1. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i totally not agree with you Muslims know who is terrorist and who is not in
    for example in past all Pakistanies were in favor of Taliban but now they are against the and in favor of Army who is attacking on them

war always starts due to religion in past present and in future

why most of people against Muslims and Islam
    abuse terrorists or terrorism do not abuse Islam or Muslim

ok let me tell you i am Pakistani

recently our Army arrested a "Masque Imama" leader during prayer he was leading since 15 years in Masque and believe me or not now he declared that he is not Muslim and an Indian aggent who is terrorist we can't declare we are Indians and Pakistanies are enemies of each other since the history its our cultural war some parties are using name of Islam

the recent operation Pak army doing against terrorists our major religion leaders declared these terrorists Non Muslims

MrPJH, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  2. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You folks have been playing too many computer games or reading to many sci-fi novels. War, Imperialism, Empire are things of the past. In the new world, people who want war and conflict will be losers.

brahmana is obsessed with Muslims and Mecca. He's already making invasion plans in his filthy head. Its laughable...

The world can no longer afford to waste precious scarce resources on machines of destruction. One major crop failure could give rise to mass global starvation.

We are on the brink of massive energy crunch. Our modern civilization began with the industrial revolution in the 18th century, and depends on increasing amounts of energy production and consumption. But we are on the edge of a steep cliff... As We Stand on the Brink of Catastrophe, we see Peak Oil & Peak Uranium & Thorium.

War will only destroy this fragile civilization faster...

gauharjk, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  3. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:

You are right.

India should always be prepared to fight two wars at the same time. One war with the Islamist and another one with the Chinese meddling in Indian affairs. Chinese will most definitely will interfere in India and create separate country for Muslims out of present day India.

Another question is what if Islamic Republic of India wanted to extend its reach into Pakistan and Bangladesh. Would Pakistan allow disbanding Islamabad and recognizing Islamic New Delhi as the capital?

I am outlining what the Republic of India will have to face in the future. You can accuse me of whatever you want. But all Indians must have to be prepared for worst out come. Never to be caught off guard.

India must instate 2 year compulsory Military service
    for anyone over the age of 16. For the homeless in the street of India, Indian army should be their family. Indian army recruiting process should be such that it prevents recruiting disloyal traitors. Roman army disintegrated because they stupidly recruited Gauls and barbaric German tribes. With Good Laws, Good Economy and Good Army, Indian can afford to fight, if it needs to be, when with Islamist join hands with the Chinese.

Brahmana, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  4. hiteshb

hiteshb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One child Policy should be implemented whole over the country including any religion.

hiteshb, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  5. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    This kind of policy will create cheaters, we all know who are the cheaters. Policy backed up by Public Summary Execution of the cheater/cheaters. Still this won't solve the problem.

Islamic Europe and all Muslims will declare Jihad on India. India, just forget about One Child Policy(there will be always cheaters and Hindus will cheated in the end) and focus on molding Indian Army like this Beautiful Army and all attackers will think twice of Jihad or meddling in India internal affairs.

Don't worry about One Child Policy. Have the faith on the Republic of India and when time comes Republic will morph with Beautiful Indian Army like the Romans and the British.

British stupidity gave birth to two Republic (Republic of India and USA). Republic of India will morph with the army. Just wait.:D

Brahmana, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  6. mdvasanth86

mdvasanth86 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mdvasanth86, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  7. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wondered if you could give me some examples of India's impressive military tradition aside from when they were under British officers and British strategic control - e.g. second war world - which given the ANZAC's fought beside our India brothers in North Africa and elsewhere was appreciated.

Let have a look at history shall we - It's said the Dravidians were India first inhabitants from east africia, they were successfully invaded by Aryan invaders (who brought the indo-european language you probably speak)

Alexander the Great - screwed the Indus and was only stopped from conquering India because his troops were homesick;

The Huns also had a go, the Persians as well, and then the Mughals sliced off a huge part for quite some time, The portugese and french wanted a piece, until the English established the Raj. And they left after the terrible war like actions of Ganhdi?!!!

The biggest you got was under the Maurya Empire which is pretty much the boundaries of pakistan and India today with a bit of Iran and Aghanistan or under the Chola empire which was some of India and S.E. Asia including Java, etc - BOTH THESE WERE BEFORE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST. Not a huge military history there at least not recently. Not a huge tradition of empire building despite your HUGE population.

You crap on about your wonderful military yet your history doesn't leave too many people trembling particularly in the last 2000 years. Apart from a couple of border disputes with China and Pakistan you haven't even got your military out of first gear. With what I've seen of the technological advancement of the India railways, I don't think I'd fear your organisational capabilities to launch a major campaign against your neighbours - your troops would have to walk into battle and then faced starvation once that amazing ability for organisation comes to the fore - If I was in Mecca I don't think I would worry too much.

You also forget that if you started a major war against a Muslim neighbour you have 100 million Indian's who you have to deal with when they thought that wasn't a good idea and put their religion before their country - unless you want to make Hitler look second rate and are going to exterminate 100 million people.

Brother I suggest you think about building up your infrastructure before world domination. Get your population under control - make the one child policy apply equally to everyone no matter what their religion - to give you the breathing space needed to build motorways, update your rail system, ports, power supply, clean up your water supply - i.e. raise the quality of life of the India people. China's current leap forward is only possible because they slowed their population growth and gave themselves a chance to catch up.

As for those going on about the white man's invasion of Australia. Firstly some points - Aboriginals were nomadic people living in the stone age (i.e. they didn't raise crops) therefore the land could support alot more people with the application of modern technology though admittly the arrival of settlers brought with it a repeat episode seen around the world of disease, slaughter, and failure of many traditional inhabitants to modernise - a history I might say has been repeated throughout all the world over the whole history of the world irrelevant of skin color - i.e. Europe became europe when ''barbaric'' tribes from the N.E. conquered what was left of the Roman empire. lets see - the Turks weren't the original inhabitants of Turkey, much of the India population weren't the original inhabitants of India, The "english" weren't the original inhabitants of england, Hell even the Japanese were not the original inhabitants of Japan, yet I don't hear anyone screaming out about that - yet you want me to feel guilty about not sitting on the same piece of dirt for 10,000 plus years - screw that - no one else is.

It is extremely difficult to bring any culture from the stone age into the modern age without problems arising.
    It is unrealistic to suggest Australia was going to be left alone by everyone else - if it wasn't the British someone else would have ''occupied" australia. You can't change the past - you can only work towards a better future.

If I wanted to bitch - I would complain my Scottish ancestors were forced off their land and forced to emmigrate to survive and not starve to death, likewise with my Irish ancestors. Maybe my Cornish ancestors would say my english ancestors weren't the original inhabitants any how. Or my French ancestors who fleed France to avoid being killed for being protestant.

As for my personal invasion of Australia it happened about 12 years ago I came from New Zealand.

As for army morphing with republics - not a good idea my friend - dictatorships with military rule are never a good idea - Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and others show this Morphing is not nice.

alstar70, Jul 2, 2009 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  8. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    Your days of Kingship in India is over. Kingship in horseback and Islamic Sword. World has changed.

You Muslims will always be primitive as long as you hold on to the Quran. You guys technologically inept. Can only fight us in land maybe with camels and maybe few old cars. Chinese are not dumb enough to start a war with India on this planet. But Chinese and Indian colony will fight in Space like British and French fought in North America. That war may come home sometime. By that time Islam and its followers will be far left behind in terms of Space and Time. You become irrelevant in scheme of things.

alstar70, Aryan Invasion Theory has been debunked. Check my sig on Story of India. There is no Aryan or Dravidian in India.

Brahmana, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  9. hiteshb

hiteshb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ Brahmana - I can understand your hatred and most possibly because of history associated with Islam with India.

hiteshb, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  10. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're such a prick...

ROFL.........

Thank God for that. Muslims want No War. No Empire. Stupid people like you fight in space. Smart people like us cooperate and make friends.

Yeah... in your dreams...

gauharjk, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  11. mdvasanth86

mdvasanth86 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He doesn't believe in Aryan Invasion Theory.:)

As i have been vehemently opposing his though on/about India, I have read every thread of his in the process.
    :eek:;)

mdvasanth86, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  12. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    Alstar70, you are suggesting Indians have a one child policy. Laughable! India survived till now because India is LIVE AND LET LIVE.

More like India is the second home for the Humans out of Africa. Stop spreading your British Lies. India rewriting this stupid lies and soon India will write Human History in Space.

Aryan Invasion Debunked
    Aryan Invasion Debunked

Alexander almost died in India. Army wouldn't go any further into India. Porus gave them devastating victory, Alexander army mutinied against Alexander when they heard of Nanda Empire.

Gauharjk, You and anti Jew stuff in this forum are pathetic. Get a life. I write what I like about Indian and its future. You are just non-Hindu who sold your life to make a livelihood.

In your dreams. Muslims want No War;) Go get a life. Muslims will soon kick YOU and YOUR FAMILY out of India and send you as REFUGEE. Don't worry, it will be soon. Few Indians here can't see the reality about Islam or China. You are naive about Space War will not happen, that's your opinion.

War will happen in Space and Republic of India will pursue its own interest. Like all other republic. You don't know any History and stick to posting Anti-Jew stuff in this forum. If you don't like what I write in my thread then don't poke your head in here.

Gauharkj, you seem to sucking up alot. Keep it up.

Gauharjk, India or I, not here try to please others. Republic will pursue its own course. Sucking upto others won't do. I am here to plant the seeds into some Indians that they don't need to suck to anyone. Period.

Brahmana, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  13. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What does it mean by "Anti-Jew"? Care to explain?

Your posts are totally rubbish. No one can have a serious discussion with you coz you don't know shit.

gauharjk, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  14. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    mdvasanth86, I think you would like this,True nature of Islam

How low can the Muslims get?

Brahmana, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  15. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    Mate you have some serious problems - anger management issues - I presume you were beaten up by a group of Muslims youths as a child?! Mate if you believe your religon is so great - promote it and try to convert people through rational discussion - rather than trying to breed them out.

YES I AM SUGGESTING INDIA CONTROLS ITS POPULATION - you can't all immigrate to Britain - its full, nor Australia - we've already got boatloads of Sri Lankans to send back (P.S. we charge you for the cost if your not granted residency) - Control it - or STARVE - I presume you have heard of the food riots going on in many places - Do you want more civil unrest in India

What population would you suggest India reach? 2 Billion, 10 Billion? Get realistic - space is not an option at this time - we can't even travel to the next solar system so unless you discover a way to warp space realise we are all stuck here on earth. Here in Australia at this time a one child policy is not required - why -because many couples opt for no children whatsoever. I have two children and stopped - got the chop - no more for me - my wife and I am replaced so we haven't contributed to the world stupid growth which is making demands this planet can't meet.

I wouldn't be surprized if AIDS was invented to control africa's population - it certainly has had that effect with 60% of more of the pop. there having it - places like Uganda than have a life expectancy of 23!!! AIDs also seems to be less effective in other population types - its harder for anglo-saxons to catch (not impossible - just harder due to genetic differences) - hence the conspiracy theories about its lab origin - India will either control its population - or it will be done for it.

alstar70, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  16. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is the Video Debunking Aryan Invasion Theory and Rewriting Indian History:

Saraswati River and Rig Veda and Indus Valley Civilization:

alstar70, thank you for your concern towards India, but India has been here long before all the other civilizaiton. It didn't vanish since 15000 yrs ago. Starvation and Aids whatever, India probably overcame those many times on the course of its existence of 15000yrs.

India is LIVE and LET LIVE. You are thinking Country is Useless without the army. Or Army is useless without the country. Civil unrest and resource accumulation for its people, Republic of India will decide when we get there. Of course, what is the use of Republic of India having an Army. Every Republic has an Army for a reason. Some may not like that.

But its upto Republic of India on how to use its army when and what circumstances.

Brahmana, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  17. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You seem to encourage us to read the Qur'an, at which some of you can't even spell it.

Well guess what Muslims and Islams of all shapes and sizes, I have a challenge for you! Read the Bible. That's right the Bible.

So what came first?

Also to point out, he never was Islam at his birth so how would you all like it if whatever religion he was born into, killed him off for trying to leave? Just think your religion wouldn't exist!

Stroh, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  18. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How old are you? My guess is below 15. Please! please! please! confirm.

wmghori, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  19. dollarearner

dollarearner Active Member

Best Answers:
    pls update your knowledge, the New discoveries in DNA have shown that there was no Aryan Migration into India, The only evidence used to support the Aryan Invasion theory was that there are linguistic similarities between Sanskrit and the languages of Europe. The aim behind the concept of Aryan invasion is to steal the credit.

dollarearner, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  20. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you been watching too much cartoon network or is it Pogo TV?

new, Jul 4, 2009 IP